Author Topic: Biden: Schools ‘Should Probably All Be Open’ by Fall, There’s Not Much Evidence of Large Transmissio  (Read 640 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden: Schools ‘Should Probably All Be Open’ by Fall, There’s Not Much Evidence of Large Transmission among Young

Ian Hanchett 1 May 2021

During an interview aired on Friday’s broadcast of NBC’s “Today,” President Joe Biden said that K-12 schools “should probably all be open” for in-person instruction five days a week by the fall, and that there’s not good evidence that there’s much transmission of the coronavirus among young people.

Host Craig Melvin asked, “Kids in K-12 schools, obviously, are not going to be able to get the vaccine by the fall. Should all schools in this country be open this fall for five-day-a-week, in-person learning, regardless?”

Biden responded, “Based on the science and the CDC, they should probably all be open. There’s not overwhelming evidence that there’s much of a transmission among young people.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/05/01/biden-schools-should-probably-all-be-open-by-fall-theres-not-much-evidence-of-large-transmission-among-young/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
No shit sherlock...did you just find this out!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Kudos to the states in which children have been attending school in person for the past several weeks or months. My gosh, if everyone had to wait on this old fool to give his permission to breathe, we'd all be dead.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

No shit sherlock...did you just find this out!

Trump's Administration was pointing this out late last summer, IIRC. But Biden had an election to win, and his teacher's union allies also needed to usurp power from school boards.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline skeeter

Oops. BTW sorry about that lost schooling and social interaction, hundreds of suicides and two years of your lives generally wasted.

Your government in action.

I sure hope a lot more people finally got smart and moved their kids into private schools
« Last Edit: May 01, 2021, 04:33:50 pm by skeeter »

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Kudos to the states in which children have been attending school in person for the past several weeks or months. My gosh, if everyone had to wait on this old fool to give his permission to breathe, we'd all be dead.
My grandson goes back to in class schooling five days a week starting next week, but only for 4 hours a day, Amazing what Gov. Noisome can do when the recall petitions are approved .So sad that his children were and still are going to full time in class instruction in their expensive private school while our kids/grandkids got to just laze about home and not have to socialize or learn. I guess we are just lucky that Noisome cared so much more for our kids than his own.

Offline PeteS in CA

My grandson goes back to in class schooling five days a week starting next week, but only for 4 hours a day, Amazing what Gov. Noisome can do when the recall petitions are approved .So sad that his children were and still are going to full time in class instruction in their expensive private school while our kids/grandkids got to just laze about home and not have to socialize or learn. I guess we are just lucky that Noisome cared so much more for our kids than his own.

There are a public and a parochial elementary school near my home. Because of my most frequent destinations, I frequently drive by the PS and seldom by the Catholic school. The PS is still closed. I drove by the Catholic school during student pick-up time a couple of weeks ago and found that it was, apparently, fully open. Private preschools have been basically open for so long that I can't remember for how many months.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
There are a public and a parochial elementary school near my home. Because of my most frequent destinations, I frequently drive by the PS and seldom by the Catholic school. The PS is still closed. I drove by the Catholic school during student pick-up time a couple of weeks ago and found that it was, apparently, fully open. Private preschools have been basically open for so long that I can't remember for how many months.
My grandson had been going to in class instruction two days four hours each a few months and the rest of the time at home on the computer. Talking to him and my daughter and hearing from some of his classmates parents at their baseball games, all the children are suffering academically and socially. Also from what my DIL who is a MFT at a local school district is being told these children are suffering a setback that will take years to overcome. Just repeating what so called 'experts' are telling them :shrug:

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Schools are open here. Have been since school started this school year. But they only go four days a week.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
These kids have lost 2 years of school they will never get back.  They will be passed on and over.  Our Government Fu_ked them over so bad.  They will be the next "hand out" generation.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.