Author Topic: Has Joe Biden Committed Impeachable Offenses?  (Read 338 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Has Joe Biden Committed Impeachable Offenses?
« on: April 24, 2021, 01:59:11 pm »
April 24, 2021
Has Joe Biden Committed Impeachable Offenses?
By Dave Agusta

At the end of President Trump's first term, congressional Democrats impeached and tried the president, and the one and only article of impeachment was for “incitement of insurrection.”

The focus of this charge was a statement made by the president telling the January 6th rally attendees that, "if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore”, the operative word there being “fight.”  Of course, the assumption was the definition of the word fight can only include physical violence.  The House managers must have never heard anyone say, “I’m going to fight this cancer with all my energy.”  They certainly did not anticipate the president’s counsel playing video showing Kamala Harris, Elizabeth Warren, Chuck Schumer and certain impeachment managers using the word “fight” and not being charged with anything.  The implication was that the president encouraged and incited violence at the Capitol, one of the results of which was the murder of a Capitol police officer.  This charge was specifically included in the article.  We know now it was a lie and there was no evidence then to make such a charge.

The constitutional text covering impeachment requirements includes the phrase “high crimes and misdemeanors.”  The generally accepted viewpoint is that this describes any serious abuse of power, including legal and illegal activities.  Any civil officer can be impeached for misconduct, violation of oath of office, or serious incompetence.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/04/has_joe_biden_committed_impeachable_offenses.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Re: Has Joe Biden Committed Impeachable Offenses?
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2021, 04:17:17 pm »
You mean besides admitting to and profiting from running the most massive vote fraud operation in history?
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2021, 04:41:43 pm »
Only if you consider what Trump was unfairly impeached for impeachable.

Offline yodaspock

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2021, 06:06:27 pm »
How about 20.4 Million Counts of felony bribery! Promising Georgia Voters a stimulus check if you vote for democrats.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2021, 09:46:38 pm »
Neither biden nor harris will ever be impeached.

End of story.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2021, 10:07:22 pm »
Neither biden nor harris will ever be impeached.

End of story.

Exactly.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2021, 07:54:02 pm »
With majorities in both houses of Congress, why impeaching Biden is mentioned makes zero sense.  They would not impeach him for a dozen wrongs let alone 1 or 2.

The Republicans need to focus on recapturing the House and/or Senate.  Right now, they have next to zero power.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2021, 07:58:06 pm »
They might if Joe gets a second wind and the time comes for kamala to take his spot.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2021, 08:43:32 pm »
With majorities in both houses of Congress, why impeaching Biden is mentioned makes zero sense.  They would not impeach him for a dozen wrongs let alone 1 or 2.

The Republicans need to focus on recapturing the House and/or Senate.  Right now, they have next to zero power.

Even when the Republicans had a super majority they did nothing and the DEMS got their way.  They will continue to have zero power until they adhere to the Constitution, stand for conservative principles and unify. There are very few conservatives left in Congress and after 2022, I anticipate that there will be none. With the DEMS stealing elections they are going to seat whomever they want.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.