Author Topic: Report: Border Patrol Releases 2K Illegal Migrants In Texas Without COVID Test  (Read 298 times)

rangerrebew

Report: Border Patrol Releases 2K Illegal Migrants In Texas Without COVID Test

AP File Photo/Julio Cortez
Edwin Mora25 Mar 2021594
5:01

U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) reportedly failed to test 2,000 migrants before they were released into a small town on the Texas border after illegally entering the country.

The release, first reported by the New York Post on Tuesday, prompted criticism of the Biden administration by Democrat Del Rio Mayor Bruno Lozano. Del Rio is a small, cash-strapped Texas border town of only 35,000 residents where CBP let the nearly 2,000 untested migrants out of custody.

“You have this whole administration whose major line item on their platform is a hard stance on COVID-19, and you have this humongous gap in that policy, humongous on ginormous proportion,” Lozano told the New York Post.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/03/25/report-border-patrol-releases-2k-illegal-migrants-in-texas-without-covid-test/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+breitbart+%28Breitbart+News%29

rangerrebew

Incompetent Joe Didn’t Want To Test ILLEGALS And It Has TOTALLY BACKFIRED!

March 21, 2021danLeave a Comment on Incompetent Joe Didn’t Want To Test ILLEGALS And It Has TOTALLY BACKFIRED!

You ever tell someone that something is going to happen an exact certain way and they don’t listen to you, and then have to deal with the aftermath of things blowing up in their face?

It seems that things like that tend to happen all of the time with Joe Biden, we have been telling him what was going to happen if he didn’t do certain things in regard to illegal aliens and now look at him. He’s got a big mess that he has to clean up now.

If he would have just told people that the store was closed we wouldn’t be having the problems that he is having…

Just as conservatives expressed concerns about Joe Biden letting as many illegal aliens into the country as possible, it has been discovered that two detention ce3nters in Texas have been overrun by the virus. The filthy and unsanitary conditions certainly don’t help any.

https://thepatriotnation.net/incompetent-joe-didnt-want-to-test-illegals-and-it-has-totally-backfired/

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Nothing's backfired.  Joe's perfectly fine with reintroducing Covid into the nation. Keeping this pandemic going helps him.

Offline dfwgator

That's not a bug, that's a feature!

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Nothing's backfired.  Joe's perfectly fine with reintroducing Covid into the nation. Keeping this pandemic going helps him.

:yowsa: And his CHICOM masters as well. They are loving it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I think some of 'em may be ending up here in SW Connecticut.

Covid infections in CT (and here in town) have been going UP, not down lately.

And I would speculate that many if not most of them are from the [large] illegal population here.