Author Topic: Google location data helps feds arrest McKinney man for allegedly storming U.S. Capitol  (Read 283 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Google location data helps feds arrest McKinney man for allegedly storming U.S. Capitol
Kevin Sam Blakely, 55, was wearing the same sweatshirt in a Facebook photo as he was while standing outside the U.S. Capitol during the violent siege in January, the FBI says.

By Kevin Krause

4:36 PM on Mar 19, 2021

A McKinney man accused of storming the U.S. Capitol was given away by his mobile phone, which placed him at the scene, giving agents clues they needed to identify and arrest him, federal court records show.

Kevin Sam Blakely, 55, was captured in video footage standing inside and outside of the Capitol building during the Jan. 6 uprising and riot, according to an FBI complaint.

Google location data has helped the FBI make numerous arrests of other alleged rioters across the country.

He is at least the 14th North Texan to be charged in connection with the violent attack on the Capitol that left one officer dead and about 140 others injured. Federal authorities have called it an act of domestic terrorism.

more
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/2021/03/19/google-location-data-helps-feds-arrest-mckinney-man-for-allegedly-storming-us-capitol/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline roamer_1

Then how the hell come does Giggles always think I am in Creston MT when I ask it for the weather?

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Just think if the powers that be spent 1/1000 th the time and resouces on BLM and Antifa rioting last summer that they have spent on January 6th.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Just think if the powers that be spent 1/1000 th the time and resouces on BLM and Antifa rioting last summer that they have spent on January 6th.
That is because BLM/Antifa work for and increase the power of Democrats.

Congress is so aloof, isolated, and detached from their own bills, laws, and actions, that they forgot about the real people they affect.
January 6th reminded Congress that there are actually American citizens in their realm, who actually are pissed off at them.
It was a challenge to their dictatorial rule. So now, they want to teach all of America a lesson and make an example of the incident.
They are training Americans, all Americans, that any challenge to their dictatorial totalitarianism will be followed by an overblown draconian response. Congress is setting the example that they are off-limits from regular Americans.

Congress are claiming a royal status, above, apart, and separate from America. If you challenge them in any way, you will be DESTROYED is the message they want to send to the nation.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.