Author Topic: Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows..March 7th  (Read 271 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows..March 7th
« on: March 06, 2021, 03:36:07 pm »

Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows

by Associated Press
Published: Fri, March 5, 2021 4:44 PM Updated: Fri, March 5, 2021 4:44 PM

WASHINGTON (AP) — Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows:

ABC’s “This Week” — Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin; Sen. Joe Manchin, D-W.Va.; Gov. Mike DeWine, R-Ohio.

__

NBC’s “Meet the Press” — Sens. Manchin and John Barrasso, R-Wyo.; White House coronavirus response coordinator Jeff Zients; Michael Osterholm, director of the Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy at the University of Minnesota.

___

CBS’ “Face the Nation" — Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases; Govs. Jim Justice, R-W.Va., and Phil Murphy, D-N.J.; civil rights lawyer Ben Crump.

___

CNN’s “State of the Union” — Manchin; Govs. Tate Reeves, R-Miss., and Gretchen Whitmer, D-Mich.; White House communications director Kate Bedingfield.

___

“Fox News Sunday” — Manchin; Gov. Asa Hutchinson, R-Ark.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows..March 7th
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2021, 05:03:40 pm »
Why is Manchin making the rounds?  Trying to explain why he will be voting with the Dem scoundrels?

:yowsa:

Offline mortarman

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2021, 04:11:11 pm »
Why is Manchin making the rounds?  Trying to explain why he will be voting with the Dem scoundrels?

:yowsa:

Well Joe is walking a tight line here. He is up for re-election in a state that went big for Trump an' he doesn't want to be sent to the Senatorial kiddie table like Sinema will. He only jus' got named Chairman of the Energy Committee an' he hasn't even started to milk that for all he can get.

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2021, 05:22:20 pm »
Manchin is done.  He plays along with his commie cohorts, he is finished forever in West Virginia.  Why anyone in WV would vote for a stinking commie Dem is a mystery to me when they have destroy just about every industry in WV.  West Virginia should be Republican end to end, and they are nothing to brag about either, but Trump did breath some life into their worthless bones.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2021, 06:16:51 pm »
Fauci and Osterholm making the rounds? Let me guess: "Do what we say or you're all DOOMED!!! And selfish."
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024