Author Topic: Accuser Lindsey Boylan slams NY Gov. Cuomo's response to sexual misconduct allegations  (Read 225 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Accuser Lindsey Boylan slams NY Gov. Cuomo's response to sexual misconduct allegations
Her words echoed dozens of state lawmakers who questioned whether Cuomo could continue to serve as governor
By Michael Ruiz | Fox News

Lindsey Boylan, a former aide who has accused New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo of sexual harassment, slammed his repeated apologies after a Wednesday news conference that saw multiple journalists grill the governor over the allegations against him by three women.

"How can New Yorkers trust you, @NYGovCuomo, to lead our state if you ‘don’t know’ when you’ve been inappropriate with your own staff?" she asked on Twitter after the governor’s afternoon news conference.

Her words echoed dozens of state lawmakers who questioned whether Cuomo could continue to serve as governor or who have called on him to resign.

During his press appearance, his first since three women came forward with allegations against him, Cuomo denied knowing that he was acting inappropriately and said he has "learned an important lesson."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ny-gov-cuomo-sex-harassment-lindsey-boylan
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mortarman

Has anyone else noticed how utterly creepy these New Nazi Party Swamp Creatures are?

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.

Offline verga

Accuser Lindsey Boylan slams NY Gov. Cuomo's response to sexual misconduct allegations
Her words echoed dozens of state lawmakers who questioned whether Cuomo could continue to serve as governor
By Michael Ruiz | Fox News

Cuomo denied knowing that he was acting inappropriately and said he has "learned an important lesson."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ny-gov-cuomo-sex-harassment-lindsey-boylan
Because he is Amoral
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.