Author Topic: Pelosi: Sexual harassment allegations against Cuomo 'credible'  (Read 284 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi: Sexual harassment allegations against Cuomo 'credible'

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Monday called the sexual harassment allegations levied against New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) “credible” and backed an independent investigation into his behavior.

In a statement, Pelosi said the two women who have accused Cuomo of harassment and inappropriate behavior should be taken seriously.

“The women who have come forward with serious and credible charges against Gov. Cuomo deserve to be heard and to be treated with dignity. The independent investigation must have due process and respect for everyone involved,” Pelosi said in a statement.

Cuomo has been accused by two former staffers of using language that made them uncomfortable and hinted at a desire for a sexual relationship. One of the accusers said Cuomo kissed her without consent.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/540979-pelosi-allegations-against-cuomo-credible
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

Re: Pelosi: Sexual harassment allegations against Cuomo 'credible'
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2021, 06:47:46 pm »
"So, I put one hand on her breasts and one on her genitals. Was that wrong? Am I not allowed to have a little fun in my extremely stressful position as Head Governor Of All The States and Future President?"

Offline corbe

Re: Pelosi: Sexual harassment allegations against Cuomo 'credible'
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2021, 08:08:21 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.