Author Topic: Romney says Trump would win 2024 Republican nomination "in a landslide" if he ran for president  (Read 363 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Romney says Trump would win 2024 Republican nomination "in a landslide" if he ran for president

By Sophie Lewis

February 24, 2021 / 7:21 AM / CBS News

Senator Mitt Romney said that he believes former President Donald Trump would win the Republican presidential nomination if he ran for office in 2024.

"He has by far the largest voice and a big impact in my party," Romney said at a New York Times DealBook virtual event on Tuesday. "I don't know if he'll run in 2024 or not, but if he does, I'm pretty sure he will win the nomination."

Romney, the GOP presidential nominee in 2012, said that "a lot can happen between now and 2024," adding that he is not "great at predicting."

more
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mitt-romney-donald-trump-2024-gop-presidential-nomination-future-republican-party/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Of course.

He's done it twice already, why wouldn't he be able to do it a third time?

And Mittens couldn't do it even once.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline skeeter

Of course.

He's done it twice already, why wouldn't he be able to do it a third time?

And Mittens couldn't do it even once.

Mitt is right, he ain't much good at predicting.

Mitt bet the farm Trump was going to be made a pariah after 1/6 and piled right on. Now he's here, ass hanging in the breeze, trying to figure out how to get anyone to vote for him the next time he runs for office.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Mitt gave the Presidency to the democrats, Trump took the Presidency away from democrats, who look to rage about it to the day they die.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Right. Not going to happen. The DEMS stole the election once, they'll steal it again, unless things are changed.  I'm sure Mittens is right on top of things.         *****rollingeyes*****
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.