Author Topic: Democrats: Pipelines, walls bad for America, good for everyone else  (Read 78 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
February 21, 2021
Democrats: Pipelines, walls bad for America, good for everyone else
By Eric Utter

President Biden (I will never get over writing or saying that), whether he knows it or not, signed executive orders ending construction of the border wall and the Keystone XL Pipeline in the first hours of his presidency. Together these actions have directly cost Americans tens of thousands of jobs, led to quickly escalating gas prices, and made the United States far less secure in every way.

Nice opening, Joe, what are you going to do for an encore? Not to worry, Biden is promoting a pipeline project involving the Taliban, according to the Washington Examiner. Yes, those Taliban. The Biden administration has apparently brokered a meeting between the Turkmenistan government and the Taliban to further prospects for a trans-Afghanistan pipeline that would bring Turkmen gas across Afghanistan and Pakistan to India.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/02/democrats_pipelines_walls_bad_for_america_good_for_everyone_else.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Democrats: Pipelines, walls bad for America, good for everyone else
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2021, 11:18:18 pm »
  ***suicide***
« Last Edit: February 21, 2021, 11:23:38 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy