Author Topic: Kinzinger PAC to go on attack against 'Trumpism'  (Read 172 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kinzinger PAC to go on attack against 'Trumpism'
« on: February 10, 2021, 08:01:00 pm »
Kinzinger PAC to go on attack against 'Trumpism'
By Juliegrace Brufke - 02/10/21 01:18 PM EST

Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-Ill.) plans to target lawmakers including Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) and Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) with his new political action committee, which aims to aid GOP candidates that don’t embrace Trumpism.

The Illinois lawmaker — who has been a vocal Trump critic and was one of the 10 GOP House members to in favor of impeaching the former president for inciting a riot at the Capitol on Jan. 6 — told The Washington Post he has a “huge list” of members he would like to see challenged for perpetuating conspiracy theories and the unsubstantiated claim that the 2020 election was stolen.

Kinzinger accused Gaetz and Greene — two of Trump’s most ardent defenders in the lower chamber — of prioritizing fame over legislating, alleging that they don’t believe in what they have voiced to voters.

“Oh, there's a huge list. … I mean, look, all you have to do is see people like, of course, Marjorie Taylor Greene. You look at people like Matt Gaetz, who know better. I think neither of them believes the stuff they ascribe to, they just want fame,” he said during a Washington Post Live event on Wednesday. “And so then you have to look at all that stuff and say, OK, can they be defeated? Who are opponents that can actually run against them?” 

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/538241-kinzinger-pac-to-go-on-attack-against-trumpism
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: Kinzinger PAC to go on attack against 'Trumpism'
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2021, 08:19:43 pm »
“Trumpism” as describing a policy can mean nothing other than America First-ism. And everyone knows there’s no money in that.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Kinzinger PAC to go on attack against 'Trumpism'
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2021, 09:00:27 pm »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illinois%27s_16th_congressional_district

Trump won his district by 16%.  Seems there should  be some serious interest in a serious primary challenge in 2022.  Someone needs to check the traitor  for a Lincoln Project membership card anyway. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.