Author Topic: Pro-Abortion, Pro-Transgenders-in-the-Bathroom Bruce Springsteen Tells Americans to ‘Meet in the Mid  (Read 330 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pro-Abortion, Pro-Transgenders-in-the-Bathroom Bruce Springsteen Tells Americans to ‘Meet in the Middle’
By Quinn Weimer | February 8, 2021 | 4:08pm EST

Rock-and-roll star Bruce Springsteen called for a “ReUnited States” in a sentimental Jeep commercial broadcast during the Super Bowl. "The Boss,” who wishes for Americans to meet in “the middle” socially and politically, has a long history of radical views, including support for abortion, socialized medicine, and allowing transgender biological males into girls' restrooms.

In the Jeep ad, Springsteen narrates, “There’s a chapel in Kansas, standing on the exact center of the lower 48. It never closes. All are more than welcome. To come meet here in the middle. 

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

more
https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/quinn-weimer/pro-abortion-pro-transgenders-bathroom-bruce-springsteen-tells-americans-meet
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Most of this garbage was lost on the choir singing to itself. 

Conservatives en masse. have boycotted being preached to by these SJW dipshits.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

When a leftist says ‘let’s meet in the middle’ they usually mean ‘stop b*tching and do it my way’.

This Richard could’ve offered an olive branch at any time over the past four years.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2021, 12:21:27 am by skeeter »

Online roamer_1

Lest it be lost in the fog - There is no middle. There are fifty middles.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The sumbitch is a dried up old hasbeen communist pr*ck. The drivel he read was the biggest pile of crap I have heard since JoBama said he was going to unite America
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.