Author Topic: The Oprahfication of the House of Representatives  (Read 179 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Oprahfication of the House of Representatives
« on: February 06, 2021, 01:48:47 pm »
February 6, 2021
The Oprahfication of the House of Representatives
By Andrea Widburg

I can’t stand Oprah Winfrey. It’s a credit to her talent and drive that a poor girl from Mississippi could parlay her gifts into a $2.5 billion personal fortune. What’s wrong about her is that her gift is to make emotional slop and drivel seem important. Given that modern Americans are emotionally weaker, less rational, and more clinically narcissistic than past generations were, I blame the Oprah influence, which turned these bad traits into virtues. All these modern “virtues” were on display Thursday on the House floor when Nancy Pelosi granted House Democrats an hour in which to share their collective trauma from January 8.

I have a few certainties about January 6:

First, Trump was not responsible. (See here for data points about that.)
    Second, if it’s indeed true that the FBI knew in advance that radicals intended to try to enter the Capitol, and neither the Capitol Hill police nor Pelosi and her team did anything to beef up security, any blood that was spilled is on their hands.
    Third, I am opposed to political violence, whether it comes from the left or the right.
    Fourth, I’m unaware of evidence that any congresspeople were near the Capitol breach nor were they at risk.
    Fifth, AOC’s narrative about her experience on January 6 shows either that she entirely lacks both courage common sense or that she is embroidering her narrative almost to the point of dishonesty.
    Sixth, the Democrats are using what happened on that day as a Reichstag Fire moment – that is, they’re taking an isolated event, crafting an overly broad, false narrative about it, and then using that narrative to destroy their political opponents. It is profoundly un-American and, indeed, evil.

The latest act in the very public trauma that our nation’s Democrat “leaders” suffered occurred on Thursday, when Nancy Pelosi granted AOC an hour on the floor so that she and her fellow House members could treat America to their psychic anguish.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/02/the_oprahfication_of_the_house_of_representatives.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Re: The Oprahfication of the House of Representatives
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2021, 10:41:02 pm »
Oprah is just a racist beluga. 

Nothing more.

She's never contributed anything of value to society, merely empty entertainment and racist political opinions.

It's no wonder the Rodents on the Hill like the broad.

The Abortion Complex murders half of all black pregnancies every year.   Half of those are girls, of course.  Oprah is all for continuing the holocaust.

She supported the candidacy of the Kenyan Infiltraitor, the Illegal Alien faux-Prez, for no other reason than his white heritage...oh, wait, we're supposed to all pretend the guy is "(b)lack".  How racist.

She supported the candidacy of that drunken harridan who was married the White House Rapist.   How much more anti-American can anyone get?
« Last Edit: February 06, 2021, 10:44:22 pm by Sled Dog »
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2021, 01:21:28 am »
I don't watch Orca,but did accidentially turn on my teebee once,and damned if she and her main squeeze Gail were making some kind of road trip to prove they are "regular people".

The first problem happened almost immediately. They had to stop for gas,and neither one of them know where the gas filler was,or how to work the pumps.

Jist reglar fokes,doancha no?

I had a good laugh,and switched channels.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2021, 01:59:03 am »
I recall the time she was ...I believe it was Switzerland...and, dressed up as nicely as the Illegal Alien Kenyan Guy In The White House's Wife ever was (like lower middle class trash without the hidden strap-on)...wanted a clerk to hand her a $10,000 designer hand-bag.

The clerk said the Swiss equivalent of "who-you" and she pulled out her racist horsewhip IMMEDIATELY.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2021, 07:43:04 pm »
I recall the time she was ...I believe it was Switzerland...and, dressed up as nicely as the Illegal Alien Kenyan Guy In The White House's Wife ever was (like lower middle class trash without the hidden strap-on)...wanted a clerk to hand her a $10,000 designer hand-bag.

The clerk said the Swiss equivalent of "who-you" and she pulled out her racist horsewhip IMMEDIATELY.

I remember that.  The clerk would not hand over a $25,000 handbag because the store policy was only a Manager could do that.  Orca pitched a "Do you know how I am?" argument against a store policy, and called it racism.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sled Dog

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2021, 08:34:18 pm »
According to Shamu the incident was in Zurich, the bag is now alleged by her to hav cost $38K.
https://www.eonline.com/news/448285/oprah-winfrey-sounds-off-on-blown-up-racism-controversy-in-switzerland

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2021, 08:37:14 pm »
According to Shamu the incident was in Zurich, the bag is now alleged by her to hav cost $38K.
https://www.eonline.com/news/448285/oprah-winfrey-sounds-off-on-blown-up-racism-controversy-in-switzerland

Thanks for looking that up!  I was too lazy.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: