Author Topic: Hundreds of climate scientists demand immediate end to Bill Gates’ genocidal “solar dimming” projec  (Read 332 times)

rangerrebew

Hundreds of climate scientists demand immediate end to Bill Gates’ genocidal “solar dimming” project

01/22/2021 / By Ethan Huff

One of humanity’s primary sources of life, the sun, is under attack by genocidal maniac Bill Gates, who wants to artificially “dim” it with aerosols in order to stop “global warming.” A growing cohort of scientists, however, is saying no way.

The Calgary-based Friends of Science Society has issued a press release calling on Harvard University to stop working with Gates to “chemtrail” the sky in an attempt to block out the sun. Doing this presents serious atmospheric risks, not to mention unintended consequences that could result in an extinction-level event (ELE).

Researchers Roger Pielke Jr. and Justin Ritchie found that Gates’ projections are all wrong to begin with, and there is no actual climate emergency. Further, the originator of the project to blast chemicals into the sky, Prof. David Keith, has openly admitted that “many thousand

https://www.climate.news/2021-01-22-scientists-demand-end-bill-gates-genocidal-solar-dimming.html#

Offline skeeter

What more proof than Gates’ ‘solar dimming project’ to stop a non existent climate emergency do we need we’re in the End Times.

« Last Edit: February 05, 2021, 04:56:09 pm by skeeter »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
An unbelievably stupid idea.  It's like applying a permanent tattoo to a whole planet.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2021, 05:56:33 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
A few days ago I tongue in cheek mentioned that I have deemed a new term,  The Four Horsemen of the SJW/Climate Change Accopalypse.

I really was kidding.....  really :pondering:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Gates wants to pollute the atmosphere to save it?

That's so Rodent.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I get my house paid for, and that arseh*le wants to create a new ice age to bulldoze it. 9999hair out0000
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis