Author Topic: Lindsey Graham comes to Liz Cheney's defense  (Read 5367 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

Lindsey Graham comes to Liz Cheney's defense
« on: February 02, 2021, 04:46:45 pm »
Lindsey Graham comes to Liz Cheney's defense
The Hill, Feb 2, 2021

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) on Tuesday defended Rep. Liz Cheney (Wyo.), the No. 3-ranking Republican in the House who has come under fire for her vote to impeach former President Trump.

Graham called Cheney a valuable asset to the Republican Party as many GOP members of Congress have targeted the congresswoman over her impeachment vote.

"I believe [Cheney] is one of the strongest and most reliable conservative voices in the Republican Party," Graham said in a tweet. "She is a fiscal and social conservative, and no one works harder to ensure that our military is well prepared."

Graham added, "In the eyes of many - Liz Cheney’s experience, leadership, and strength are invaluable to the Republican Party."

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/536927-lindsey-graham-comes-to-liz-cheneys-defense

Offline skeeter

Re: Lindsey Graham comes to Liz Cheney's defense
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2021, 04:50:53 pm »
Of course he did. I expect him to vote to convict too.

He’s got six years from the point Trump dragged his ass over the finish line for voters to forget.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2021, 05:58:29 pm »
Liz Cheney is indeed a strong conservative.   That she wants Trump to answer for his disgraceful conduct in the weeks leading up to January 6 riot is just icing on the cake.   I think I will contribute to her reelection campaign,  especially if she is primaried by some Trump lickspittle.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2021, 06:35:24 pm »
Liz Cheney is indeed a strong conservative.   That she wants Trump to answer for his disgraceful conduct in the weeks leading up to January 6 riot is just icing on the cake.   I think I will contribute to her reelection campaign,  especially if she is primaried by some Trump lickspittle.

Shocking.  *****rollingeyes*****
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2021, 06:39:11 pm »

What a waste of electrons. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2021, 06:39:34 pm »
But he loves Trumps policies, donchya know.

Online libertybele

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2021, 07:00:35 pm »

Go for it @Jazzhead; contribute a fortune to the GOP establishment that is bringing down our Republic.  Way to go!   
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2021, 07:10:11 pm »
Go for it @Jazzhead; contribute a fortune to the GOP establishment that is bringing down our Republic.  Way to go!

Just how is Liz Cheney a threat to "bring down our Republic"?   What is the sense of slandering good conservatives this way?
« Last Edit: February 02, 2021, 07:11:12 pm by Jazzhead »

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2021, 07:20:45 pm »

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2021, 07:28:15 pm »
:thumbsup:

Yes,  let's purge good Republicans whose loyalty is to the Constitution rather than to Trump.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2021, 07:31:38 pm »
Ms. Cheney forget she's not in Congress to represent her father .... and her constituents noticed.

@amuse
@amuse

Dinosaurs RINOs like Liz Cheney don’t belong in DC anymore.

Video: 

https://twitter.com/amuse/status/1356579950896234498
Time for a Change
From Rep. Matt Gaetz

7:27 AM · Feb 2, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2021, 07:33:23 pm »
Rep. Matt Gaetz
@RepMattGaetz

The Establishment wants to go back to the days of Romney, the Bushes, and the Cheneys.

We're not going back.

Video:

https://twitter.com/RepMattGaetz/status/1356641288775475207

11:31 AM · Feb 2, 2021·Twitter Media Studio

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2021, 07:36:45 pm »
Jazzhead is one of this places special CONSERVATIVES, hate Trump, secret love Biden, and of course Cheney, Romney, McConnell, Graham.  It's all good, just lick the magic toads or smoke the magic weed.

22222frying pan 10144 :blonde moment: :banghead: :mauslaff:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2021, 07:46:48 pm »
Catturd â„¢
@catturd2

If Lindsey Graham and Liz Cheney had a baby - it would be Mitt Romney.

2:29 PM · Feb 2, 2021·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/catturd2/status/1356686121552539655

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2021, 08:02:25 pm »
Yes,  let's purge good Republicans whose loyalty is to the Constitution rather than to Trump.

Bugger off you deep state putz. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2021, 08:04:36 pm »
But he loves Trumps policies, donchya know.

@Jazzhead went from hating Trump to hating anybody who likes him, as evidenced by his use of the word "lickspittle" in his enlightening post upthread.

Pretty sure that extends to >90% of all Briefers.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2021, 08:07:49 pm »

And thank you for quoting what our resident troll has said! If you hadn't I would have missed it.

@Cyber Liberty
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2021, 08:14:50 pm »
And thank you for quoting what our resident troll has said! If you hadn't I would have missed it.

@Cyber Liberty

I consider it a public service. It knocks time off my Parole.  :laugh:
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2021, 12:08:19 am »
There is no line that Lady Lindsey can't dance on both sides of,depending on the circumstances.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2021, 12:09:53 am »
Liz Cheney is indeed a strong conservative.   

@Jazzhead

I can see why you would say something like that. You are completely delusional.

Online libertybele

« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2021, 12:50:41 am »
Just how is Liz Cheney a threat to "bring down our Republic"?   What is the sense of slandering good conservatives this way?

This isn’t Cheney's first dust-up with the GOP’s right wing. Last summer, members of the ultra-conservative Freedom Caucus ripped Cheney for criticizing Trump’s handling of the coronavirus, as well as for supporting a primary challenger to Rep. Thomas Massie (R-Ky.).

@Jazzhead Trump saved lives by responding and acting as quickly as he did to the pandemic -- he acted BEFORE the pandemic was labeled as such by the WHO.  What else do you think he could have done?  He used the talents of the private sector to urgently meet supply needs and bypassed a lot of bureaucratic red tape in order to meet demands of hospitals and medical personnel as well as expediting approval for vaccines.  He got the job done.  Fauci and Birx blew a lot of hot air and  now come to find out hydrochloronique has been determined to be very effective in treating the virus after they criticized him.

On both of these issues; ballot fraud/constitutional issues and the handling of the pandemic she as a supposed conservative should have stood behind him.

She going against Massie helped land a DEM as KY gov.

Her pappy was W's globalist assistant.  Trump didn't help fulfill that agenda.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/21/liz-cheneys-problems-pile-up-461218
« Last Edit: February 03, 2021, 12:51:30 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2021, 12:58:03 am »
This isn’t Cheney's first dust-up with the GOP’s right wing. Last summer, members of the ultra-conservative Freedom Caucus ripped Cheney for criticizing Trump’s handling of the coronavirus, as well as for supporting a primary challenger to Rep. Thomas Massie (R-Ky.).

@Jazzhead Trump saved lives by responding and acting as quickly as he did to the pandemic -- he acted BEFORE the pandemic was labeled as such by the WHO.  What else do you think he could have done?  He used the talents of the private sector to urgently meet supply needs and bypassed a lot of bureaucratic red tape in order to meet demands of hospitals and medical personnel as well as expediting approval for vaccines.  He got the job done.  Fauci and Birx blew a lot of hot air and  now come to find out hydrochloronique has been determined to be very effective in treating the virus after they criticized him.

On both of these issues; ballot fraud/constitutional issues and the handling of the pandemic she as a supposed conservative should have stood behind him.

She going against Massie helped land a DEM as KY gov.

Her pappy was W's globalist assistant.  Trump didn't help fulfill that agenda.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/21/liz-cheneys-problems-pile-up-461218

Trump's critics don't care a whit about how effective he was as president. Either they disagreed with his policies or their intellects are as shallow as the kiddie end of the pool in Brown-Burton Winchester Park

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2021, 07:00:38 am »
Jazz:
Liz Cheney is indeed a strong conservative.

christian:
It never occurred to me, Liz Cheney is Roamer ?  Wow, this time I was clueless!
 ****slapping
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2021, 07:32:20 am »
Trump's critics don't care a whit about how effective he was as president. Either they disagreed with his policies or their intellects are as shallow as the kiddie end of the pool in Brown-Burton Winchester Park

@skeeter

The most common complaint I have heard from people shameless enough to admit they voted for Biden is they did so because "Trump is rude and crude. He has no manners."

These people are so stupid they think what the country needs is a President who has good manners and never argues with anyone.

Anybody that stupid shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Had a really good friends wife talking with me about this 3 or 4 days ago,and she said everybody she knew voted for Biden because Trump was so crude. When I asked her about Hunter Biden and the Ukranian mining business,she had never even heard of Hunter Biden,never mind knowing he is Slow Joe's son and his bag man. After I told her this,she said "I don't care. Things like that don't matter."

Seriously.

And some people STILL wonder why women marry and stay with men that beat them,and then sweet talk them out of filing charges or getting divorces. Reality doesn't matter at all to these people when it is compared to image. Image is everything to them.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2021, 07:34:25 am by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2021, 07:36:00 am »
christian:
It never occurred to me, Liz Cheney is Roamer ?  Wow, this time I was clueless!
 ****slapping

@christian

Naw,for one thing I think Jazzman is honest,and for another, she has balls.