Author Topic: Lindsey Graham comes to Liz Cheney's defense  (Read 5375 times)

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Re: Lindsey Graham comes to Liz Cheney's defense
« Reply #75 on: February 03, 2021, 11:54:23 pm »
christian:
C mon people,you know very well as leftist has to do the lockstep and be a convincing liar, its his basics 101.  This is so easy, ignore the evidence, the witnesses, and even the videos of massive voter fraud, just believe the unswerving lieing lock-stepping mouth telling you it isn't so.

Do you really believe Pope Trump will reward you for washing his feet?
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline libertybele

« Reply #76 on: February 04, 2021, 12:05:52 am »
@Jazzhead I posted a link to the transcript of Trump's entire speech.  Where in that speech does he even remotely promote any type of aggression?  Peaceful and patriotic are the words that he used.

His speech in no way is reason for impeachment, nor is his past behavior, nor was his behavior on the night of the speech.  Quite the opposite.

Those against Trump rioted and posed as Trump supporters; again I have posted links to the videos.

What impeachable offense did he commit??

Secondly, he's already left office and you're going to say that it's ok to impeach him?  How about Obama? George W?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #77 on: February 04, 2021, 12:10:42 am »
Do you really believe Pope Trump will reward you for washing his feet?

Cult references now.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #78 on: February 04, 2021, 12:18:18 am »
It is quite noticeable where he stands.  Biden kills over 10,000 pipeline jobs.  Jazzhead chimes in to lie about Trump.  Biden jacks up price of insulin and epi-pens.  Jazzhead chimes in to lie about Trump.  Biden ends treatment programs for narcotics addition.  Jazzhead chimes in to lie about Trump.  Biden re-opens detention centers for immigrant children.  Jazzhead chimes in to lie about Trump.  Biden moves towards ending gas industry upon which his State depends.  Jazzhead chimes in to lie about Trump.  Biden mishandles immunization process already in place.  Jazzhead chimes in to lie about Trump.  Biden ends Mexico City policy, initiating US taxpayer-funded abortions in other countries.  Jazzhead chimes in to lie about Trump.  Biden grants eligibility for illegal aliens to collect healthcare subsidies from taxpayers.  Jazzhead chimes in to lie about Trump.  Biden reallocates money from FEMA to pay for an extended national guard presence in Washington.  Jazzhead chimes in to lie about Trump.  Biden orders illegal aliens to be included in census number for the purpose of Congressional apportionment (in violation of the US Constitution).  Jazzhead chimes in to lie about Trump.

Executive summary of the month!  :thumbsup:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #79 on: February 04, 2021, 12:27:09 am »
It is quite noticeable where he stands.  Biden kills over 10,000 pipeline jobs.  Jazzhead chimes in to lie about Trump.  Biden jacks up price of insulin and epi-pens.  Jazzhead chimes in to lie about Trump.  Biden ends treatment programs for narcotics addition.  Jazzhead chimes in to lie about Trump.  Biden re-opens detention centers for immigrant children.  Jazzhead chimes in to lie about Trump.  Biden moves towards ending gas industry upon which his State depends.  Jazzhead chimes in to lie about Trump.  Biden mishandles immunization process already in place.  Jazzhead chimes in to lie about Trump.  Biden ends Mexico City policy, initiating US taxpayer-funded abortions in other countries.  Jazzhead chimes in to lie about Trump.  Biden grants eligibility for illegal aliens to collect healthcare subsidies from taxpayers.  Jazzhead chimes in to lie about Trump.  Biden reallocates money from FEMA to pay for an extended national guard presence in Washington.  Jazzhead chimes in to lie about Trump.  Biden orders illegal aliens to be included in census number for the purpose of Congressional apportionment (in violation of the US Constitution).  Jazzhead chimes in to lie about Trump.
Yeah, I see a pattern there, too.  **nononono*
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #80 on: February 04, 2021, 01:00:53 am »
Cult references now.

Jazz feels backed into a corner now.  He will cry out with more veiled insults.  Now remember in his mind he is fighting the good fight against the "Cult". 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #81 on: February 04, 2021, 03:16:26 am »
I am referring to Trump's stolen-election fakery and its denoument at the hands of a violent mob on January 6.    His policies weren't what I objected to.   His demogogic behavior was.

@Jazzhead

Is that you,Miss Manners?

What we used to do in this country was elect leaders,not followers who dream of being under the control of a strong Chinese leader.

Since you obviously have no experience with leaders,they are people who are not afraid to piss you off because they are more concerned with saving/preserving America they are making friends.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #82 on: February 04, 2021, 03:19:28 am »
You remain hung up on one speech.  Trump's perfidy goes far beyond that one speech.   "Stand by, Proud Boys",  for instance.   Refusing to call off the dogs, for another.

@Jazzhead

"dogs"????? WHAT "dogs"?

Are you calling conservative Republicans dogs?

BTW,while on the subject,I think you need to be reminded that Republicans are not sheep like Dims,and retain the ability to make up their own minds about political issues.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #83 on: February 04, 2021, 12:24:01 pm »

BTW,while on the subject,I think you need to be reminded that Republicans are not sheep like Dims,and retain the ability to make up their own minds about political issues.

Ah, baloney.   The topic du jour is the attempt by Trump supporters to purge Liz Cheney and her like for daring to speak the truth about their Dear Leader.   Sure,  we can all speak our minds but we'll be stripped of leadership if we do.    *****rollingeyes*****

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #84 on: February 04, 2021, 12:28:23 pm »

This is stupid.  The topic isn't Biden. It's Liz Cheney and her courage in speaking truth to Donald Trump. 

Let's consign Trump to the ash heap so we can all unite in one voice to fight lickspittle Biden's embrace of the far left.   Should have been done a long time ago.   

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #85 on: February 04, 2021, 02:19:35 pm »
Ah, baloney.   The topic du jour is the attempt by Trump supporters to purge Liz Cheney and her like for daring to speak the truth about their Dear Leader.   

@Jazzhead

You wouldn't recognize the truth if it bit you on the ass.

Which it will,within the next 2 years.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #86 on: February 04, 2021, 02:25:04 pm »
This is stupid.  The topic isn't Biden. It's Liz Cheney and her courage in speaking truth to Donald Trump. 

Let's consign Trump to the ash heap so we can all unite in one voice to fight lickspittle Biden's embrace of the far left.   Should have been done a long time ago.   

'Agree with me so we can unite'. You even sound like Biden.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #87 on: February 04, 2021, 03:42:30 pm »
'Agree with me so we can unite'. You even sound like Biden.

Then don't agree with me.  I don't give a flip.  It isn't me who's talking about purging the party of those who didn't march in lockstep to the Capitol on January 6. 

Offline skeeter

« Reply #88 on: February 04, 2021, 03:44:26 pm »
It isn't me who's talking about purging the party of those who didn't march in lockstep to the Capitol on January 6.

We've got that in common. It ain't me either.

I'm waiting for your kind to leave voluntarily.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2021, 03:45:20 pm by skeeter »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #89 on: February 04, 2021, 03:49:43 pm »
Then don't agree with me.  I don't give a flip.  It isn't me who's talking about purging the party of those who didn't march in lockstep to the Capitol on January 6.

I'd agree with you, but then we'd both be laughingstocks....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #90 on: February 04, 2021, 05:10:32 pm »
We've got that in common. It ain't me either.

I'm waiting for your kind to leave voluntarily.

Yeah, and leave the party to Q-Anon and the Proud Boys.
No thanks, I and " my kind" will stand and fight for the party of Ronald Reagan.  Screw Donald Trump . 
« Last Edit: February 04, 2021, 05:12:16 pm by Jazzhead »

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #91 on: February 04, 2021, 05:20:34 pm »
No thanks, I and " my kind" will stand and fight for the party of Ronald Reagan.  Screw Donald Trump .
@Jazzhead

I’d still like an answer to the questions I posed up thread...

“As usual, our side is completely strategically brain dead.  Once again, we are fighting this battle on the left’s terms.  Whether Trump incites or didn’t incite is completely immaterial and a distraction.

There are only a couple of questions that should be answered:

If an election is stolen by one political party, is storming the people’s house an appropriate response?
If not, then what would qualify?”

This is pertinent because an answer will dictate ones views on Ms Cheney’s actions...among other things.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #92 on: February 04, 2021, 05:22:32 pm »

You will never get what you claim you want if you and your friends keep trashing Trump and his supporters.  I think you are smart enough to know that, so I doubt your claim.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #93 on: February 04, 2021, 05:25:40 pm »
It is quite noticeable where he stands.  Biden kills over 10,000 pipeline jobs.  Jazzhead chimes in to lie about Trump. 

Biden jacks up price of insulin and epi-pens.  Jazzhead chimes in to lie about Trump. 

Biden ends treatment programs for narcotics addition.  Jazzhead chimes in to lie about Trump. 

Biden re-opens detention centers for immigrant children.  Jazzhead chimes in to lie about Trump. 

Biden moves towards ending gas industry upon which his State depends.  Jazzhead chimes in to lie about Trump. 

Biden mishandles immunization process already in place.  Jazzhead chimes in to lie about Trump. 

Biden ends Mexico City policy, initiating US taxpayer-funded abortions in other countries.  Jazzhead chimes in to lie about Trump. 

Biden grants eligibility for illegal aliens to collect healthcare subsidies from taxpayers.  Jazzhead chimes in to lie about Trump.

Biden reallocates money from FEMA to pay for an extended national guard presence in Washington.  Jazzhead chimes in to lie about Trump. 

Biden orders illegal aliens to be included in census number for the purpose of Congressional apportionment (in violation of the US Constitution).  Jazzhead chimes in to lie about Trump.

EXCELLENT post @Hoodat

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #94 on: February 04, 2021, 06:34:29 pm »

You will never get what you claim you want if you and your friends keep trashing Trump and his supporters.  I think you are smart enough to know that, so I doubt your claim.

Could you please lay off your lie that I "trash Trump supporters"?   

I despise Trump,  not his supporters.   They will recognize in time that Trump betrayed their hopes and dreams far more than he did anyone else's.

Trump could have been one of the great American Presidents,  had he just been able to control his most self-destructive and paranoid tendencies.   His demise was by his own hand.   Unfortunately,  a lot of us were counting on him,  and the cost of his betrayal will be enormous.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #95 on: February 04, 2021, 06:39:45 pm »
@Jazzhead I posted a link to the transcript of Trump's entire speech.  Where in that speech does he even remotely promote any type of aggression?  Peaceful and patriotic are the words that he used.

His speech in no way is reason for impeachment, nor is his past behavior, nor was his behavior on the night of the speech.  Quite the opposite.

Those against Trump rioted and posed as Trump supporters; again I have posted links to the videos.

What impeachable offense did he commit??

Secondly, he's already left office and you're going to say that it's ok to impeach him?  How about Obama? George W?

I've explained multiple times that his incitement of the Capitol riot was not because of his January 6 speech.  The mob had already assembled,  at his urging.

You will not be convinced of Trump's failings by anything I can say.  You have too much invested in the man.    But the tragedy is that his demise will also spell doom for his policies,  and approbation for his supporters.   I am sorry for you.   

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #96 on: February 04, 2021, 06:56:51 pm »
I'll chime in.

TIME TO IMPEACH BIDEN/HARRIS

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #97 on: February 04, 2021, 06:57:01 pm »
Could you please lay off your lie that I "trash Trump supporters"?

You hold the key to that cage.  Stop trashing his supporters (like people running for offices) as "lickspittles" or any other such pejoratives, and I'll "lay off" telling you to knock it off.  And calling me a liar does not help prove your case that you are not a liar.
I will NOT comply.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #98 on: February 04, 2021, 07:10:00 pm »
Sadly for people like Jazzhead, their hatred nurtured by MSM that has long lost any integrity to report the news versus manufacture the news, they have such closed opinionated minds that they would think just the opposite of people that still think freely.

For example, I would not be surprised that Jazzhead would be an adamant supporter of Planned Parenthood, whose founding was COMPLETELY based on keeping undesirable numbers as low as possible, and not to benefit women's health.  He probably thinks that creating a class of people completely dependent on the government is doing good, and does not recognize it is a means of harvesting and controlling votes, along with controlling minds. 

Regarding Trump, yes he has rough edges, but why not, he is fighting everyone who has been sprinting to destroy this nation.  He is caustic, and for most Trump supporters, they love it that he is that way.  No more Mr. Nice Guy, just produce results.  And he did indeed produce results.  He was caustic almost every day, and for supporters, they understood, and for Safe Space folks like Jazzhead, they were offended.  Did Trump do things I found offensive?  Absolutely, but I did not let that get in the way of knowing he was working for the people of the USA, something no president has done most of my 67 years.

We have become a nation of pansies.  Oh, orange man said something bad.  We need a good war to cull out all these pansy *ss babies.

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
« Reply #99 on: February 04, 2021, 07:44:37 pm »
I've explained multiple times that his incitement of the Capitol riot was not because of his January 6 speech.  The mob had already assembled,  at his urging.

This.
After spending months of his proclaiming that "We are being disenfranchised, robbed, stolen from by evil people!" did Trump really think that enraged mob would be content to walk forlornly to the Capitol, locked arm in arm, swaying, singing, and shuffling to the soothing strains of "We Shall Overcome?"

What was the goal? Would one vote in the building have changed if the crowd had just stood there peacefully milling about the Capitol? Nah, Trump wanted the spectacle. He wanted the chaos. If Obama had made the exact same speech and a bunch of BLM'ers had similarly stormed the Capitol would there be all this parsing of his language and discerning of his intent?

You will not be convinced of Trump's failings by anything I can say.  You have too much invested in the man.    But the tragedy is that his demise will also spell doom for his policies,  and approbation for his supporters.   I am sorry for you.

I do feel for the QAnoners, misguided as they were. There were a lot of good people who thought they were doing right by children. Lives, relationships, families, livelihoods, finances have been irreparably ruined. Trump could have extricated and freed them from their toxic rabbit hole with a single tweet, but he is too defective a person to do so. Because their delusion helped him. Because "I understand they like me very much." Never mind how many lives of some of his most ardent supporters that were ruined.

At least Trump raised 207 million for himself on his way out the door, so I guess it all ended well.
And, @Jazzhead I think you're nutty as squirrel sh__ to argue with these folks and subject yourself to the torrent of abuse. Donald Trump's daily buffoonery as he played politician is a short-lived source of humor in my life; I have no desire to argue with his fans.
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021