Author Topic: This is no longer about Trumpers vs NT's or traditional conservatives.  (Read 4542 times)

Offline libertybele

Re: This is no longer about Trumpers vs NT's or traditional conservatives.
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2021, 11:30:06 pm »
You are missing one other - Take over the Libertarian Party and turn it back to its roots by its nose.

Libertarianism (the real thing) is part and parcel with Conservatism. But that would have to start now, and y'all would really have to mean it.

I get that.  I fully understand that what action is taken needs to happen now.  Leadership is desperately needed and it's going to take a group of leaders (just like our forefathers).  Who and How?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2021, 11:31:06 pm »
bele moans:
"I repeat my thoughts; it is going to take an new party/gov't replacing the existing.  I'm not sure it can be done.
Where do we go from here folks?  How do we get there??"

Take 30 seconds and read this post I put up yesterday.
The answer can be found within:
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,427212.msg2373110.html#msg2373110

Offline libertybele

« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2021, 11:40:24 pm »
bele moans:
"I repeat my thoughts; it is going to take an new party/gov't replacing the existing.  I'm not sure it can be done.
Where do we go from here folks?  How do we get there??"

Take 30 seconds and read this post I put up yesterday.
The answer can be found within:
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,427212.msg2373110.html#msg2373110

I saw your mention of a New Continental Congress.  I am not at all familiar with that and will research and get back to you.

Regardless of which route we go we must have complete unity and commitment, and a team of tremendous, courageous and conservative leaders.

P.S.  Not moaning -- just being realistic.  We need to figure out where to go from here and how to get there...that is reality.

« Last Edit: January 31, 2021, 11:41:35 pm by libertybele »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2021, 11:53:33 pm »
Has bill and hill's amnesia epidemic spread throughout the nation?  Can't people remember how we got to where we are now at? ? ? ?

All that matters is that Trump is defeated, yet getting their way they are wroth to speak it now.  Why is that?

Step 2.  I doesn't matter how this election happened, just remember we can just go and win the next one.

So what's the big deal, bend over and grab your ankles, you did get your way, as you preached to us,just wait until next time.  So shut up and wait until next time!  Or does that get in the way of manipulating fools, even still!
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

We can win the next one??  Realistically unless we can find a way to solidly unite the GOP political members that we have to form a solid conservative unwavering wall AND find a way to STOP mass amnesty to illegals and ensure a fair election, there won't be another election, let alone another GOP seated. 

You can go ahead and grab your ankles if you want.  I prefer to fight without bending over.  Considering an election was just blatantly stolen and thinking that we can win again at the ballot box is not reality; especially since we have the same Senate leadership and the same RNC chairperson.  Seriously. That's reality.

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2021, 12:42:04 am »
We can win the next one??  Realistically unless we can find a way to solidly unite the GOP political members that we have to form a solid conservative unwavering wall AND find a way to STOP mass amnesty to illegals and ensure a fair election, there won't be another election, let alone another GOP seated. 

You can go ahead and grab your ankles if you want.  I prefer to fight without bending over.  Considering an election was just blatantly stolen and thinking that we can win again at the ballot box is not reality; especially since we have the same Senate leadership and the same RNC chairperson.  Seriously. That's reality.

You've hit on the salient point, liberty. Well said. Conservative/party unity...above all. Because without that, we have zero chance of winning and effecting any change at all.

We cannot fracture on the right. We cannot give up hope and quit voting on the right. We cannot let the perfect be the enemy of the good. And we must NEVER be disloyal to conservatism by siding with the Socio-fasts...particularly on issues like impeachment. We can and must have our internal debates...but we gall damn better unite once we have a candidate. That candidate cannot and will not be a squish...nor an establishment figure...nor any of the current Quislings kissing Dem a$$ in DC right now.

If it can't be President Trump, and it may yet be, I still think Cruz can be the guy to unite this thing...maybe he takes on Donald Jr as a VP running mate.  We have to get this elements of the party working in concert. That is the one and only chance we have...and we must win back the House in 22 (and the Senate if possible) if we are to have any chance in 24.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2021, 12:44:28 am by Mesaclone »
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline libertybele

« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2021, 01:14:04 am »
You've hit on the salient point, liberty. Well said. Conservative/party unity...above all. Because without that, we have zero chance of winning and effecting any change at all.

We cannot fracture on the right. We cannot give up hope and quit voting on the right. We cannot let the perfect be the enemy of the good. And we must NEVER be disloyal to conservatism by siding with the Socio-fasts...particularly on issues like impeachment. We can and must have our internal debates...but we gall damn better unite once we have a candidate. That candidate cannot and will not be a squish...nor an establishment figure...nor any of the current Quislings kissing Dem a$$ in DC right now.

If it can't be President Trump, and it may yet be, I still think Cruz can be the guy to unite this thing...maybe he takes on Donald Jr as a VP running mate.  We have to get this elements of the party working in concert. That is the one and only chance we have...and we must win back the House in 22 (and the Senate if possible) if we are to have any chance in 24.

Ok.If we go the route of trying to win the next election; First order of business -- find a way to have a fair election.  We know dang well that the left will make up rules as they go along and do away with the electoral college.  We cannot allow them to steal another election.  So how do we do that?  Make sure we have conservative precinct captains?? Who knows what future elections are even going to look like once the DEMS are finished destroying the process, so how do we even prepare??

We've already got one strike against us:  RONNA MCDANIELS.  She's head of the RNC again.  Why??  She needs to be gone and replaced with someone else. 

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2021, 01:20:05 am »
Ok.If we go the route of trying to win the next election; First order of business -- find a way to have a fair election.  We know dang well that the left will make up rules as they go along and do away with the electoral college.  We cannot allow them to steal another election.  So how do we do that?  Make sure we have conservative precinct captains?? Who knows what future elections are even going to look like once the DEMS are finished destroying the process, so how do we even prepare??

We've already got one strike against us:  RONNA MCDANIELS.  She's head of the RNC again.  Why??  She needs to be gone and replaced with someone else.

My hope is that, after a hiatus this spring, President Trump is going to move forward with an election monitoring plan....yes, precinct captains...organized observors...legions of lawyers ready to address conflicts...people with cameras and determination to be in the voting stations and well within observable distances. Much of this can be worked through the legislatures of states like Pennsylvania, Georgia, and Arizona...obviously we'll face nothing but obstruction from the national government.

But you are correct...overseeing every step of the electoral process must be priority number one. The PART must take that mission in hand and we must have a plan that promotes volunteer observors/monitors. And we have to fight mail in balloting in every state in which the GOP controls the legislature...ditto for Zuckerberg drop boxes.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2021, 01:20:23 am »

In AZ, we just introduced a bill to get rid of the Permanent Early Ballot Lists.  That would require asking for mail-in ballots for each separate election.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2021, 01:26:46 am »
In AZ, we just introduced a bill to get rid of the Permanent Early Ballot Lists.  That would require asking for mail-in ballots for each separate election.

Outstanding, a real sign of some progress in this fight. Next, audits of all machines immediately after elections...at least for House, Senate and Presidential level elections...needs to be mandatory.

CyberLiberty, as a Gilbert resident and 22 year resident Arizonan, if there is ever anything I can do to assist you in your work just let me know. Would be glad to help around doing my K9 thing.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2021, 01:32:26 am »

Hopefully it will pass and hopefully we'll see more states follow through.  But, ultimately, when the left changes electoral rules, each state will still have to adhere to federal laws.  @Victoria33 would certainly know.

There's no debating this; IF we go the route of trying to actually build on the existing GOP (which I think is a losing battle) we HAVE to somehow ensure a fair election.  Is that even possible?  HOW??

Online Hoodat

« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2021, 01:47:46 am »
Photo ID for Georgia absentee voting pitched in General Assembly bill

Beau Evans | Jan 28, 2021 | Capitol Beat News Service, Elections

ATLANTA – Georgia voters would need to provide copies of their photo identification two separate times to cast absentee ballots under a bill introduced in the General Assembly.

The bill, sponsored by freshman state Sen. Jason Anavitarte, R-Dallas, marks the first move by state Republicans to overhaul election laws after Democrats carried Georgia in the 2020 presidential election and flipped both of the state’s U.S. Senate seats, largely due to historically huge mail-in voting.

Instead of the current signature-verification process, voters would need to provide a photocopy of their driver’s license, passport or other valid ID card when applying for an absentee ballot. Then, another photocopy of that ID would have to be placed in the envelope used to mail back the ballot.

Requiring photo ID for absentee voting is a top priority for Republican leaders in the 2021 legislative session after mail-in votes topped one million in all three rounds of the 2020 election cycle, far exceeding past Georgia elections.

http://capitol-beat.org/2021/01/photo-id-for-georgia-absentee-voting-pitched-in-general-assembly-bill/

Getting this law enacted is one thing.  Getting the Governor and Secretary of State to actually follow this law is another.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2021, 02:20:18 am »
Outstanding, a real sign of some progress in this fight. Next, audits of all machines immediately after elections...at least for House, Senate and Presidential level elections...needs to be mandatory.

CyberLiberty, as a Gilbert resident and 22 year resident Arizonan, if there is ever anything I can do to assist you in your work just let me know. Would be glad to help around doing my K9 thing.

@Mesaclone

You can start off by finding your Legislative District Chairman and get yourself appointed to Precinct Committeeman.  It's easy, fill out one form and give it to your Chair.  I can assure you the Maricopa GOP is as fired up as the Mohave Party where I am, having spoken with some of the folks from down there last weekend.  The Districts all had their Statutory Meetings in the first week or so of January, and that's when your Director was elected to that job.

The lists of Chairmen at AZGOP.com are not up-to-date, so you might need to call someone.  There is a locator at the website tat works (until redistricting in a few months) to make sure you're asking about the correct District. 

As a PC you can start lobbying your Reps and Senator at the State Legislature.  A PC designation will get you someone on the horn.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2021, 02:21:55 am by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online roamer_1

« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2021, 02:57:06 am »
I understand where you're coming from.

You're in a much different position then I -- when the left starts knocking on my door, I don't have many options. You have options and right now helping your neighbor and teaching youth are absolutely paramount to rebuilding.

Well you still have options right now... I dunno what they are exactly, but I think if I was down your way, I would find me a place way back in the swamp. Even a pontoon boat would be a great start... maybe a motor home that can be outfitted and get you out of populated areas... I intend to shelter in place as I can - Until I can inhabit the property up the hill, it remains the same...

Castle first, and pay attention. When it looks like the castle is going to fall, load it all up in the truck and head for the hills. As soon as the cabin is done that will change, as even before I am living up there, my stores I have here will be up there already.

But even when there, I will have a cache off in the woods a day's hike or so... Castle is only good till it ain't, no matter were it is. That is just beat into me. I always have a way out... Maybe two. That's the only reason them options are there.

I agree.  Beating your head against the wall trying to build upon something that has completely fallen apart is futile.  It is much more logical to start fresh -- based upon the conservative principles upon which this country was founded and our Constitution.

I don't know how to get there, nor if it is even a possibility.  It used to be nothing more was needed than a good solid handshake which used to represent one's integrity and a biding trusting agreement --  that just doesn't exist in many places anymore.

I could not agree more. The way to start is just as the TEA Party did. Don't worry about the fed... overturn counties and state houses and governorships. Ground up grass roots. And stick hard to principles. There ain't a dang person one that doesn't understand the checkbook. JUST on the checkbook, if you mean it, you'll get overwhelming support - Just like the TEA Party did.

We just can't keep spending this much money. Everybody knows it. And add to that the money they are spending in DC is where their power lies. Who doesn't agree with that? Finny ain't it, that even in Republican administrations, the one thing that never dries up is the money.

That is the primary angle. Shut off the spending. Shut OFF the spending. SHUT OFF THE FRIGGIN SPENDING.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2021, 03:17:33 am »
I get that.  I fully understand that what action is taken needs to happen now.  Leadership is desperately needed and it's going to take a group of leaders (just like our forefathers).  Who and How?

I think the first step is to buttress the states. And counties. You need folks in there that will tell Uncle Nanny not just no, but 'Oh Hell No!' and stand on it. Gianforte is our new governor. RINO POS. But already, much of the lockdown here has been lifted, because he is being influenced by a fairly rowdy legislature.

Buttress local governments. First. They are the levees that must contain the federal flood. And over time, as those Conservatives gain strength and experience, and graduate to the federal system, they will take it by sheer weight... It will take a long time, no matter whether trying to resurrect the GOP or starting from scratch.  Square one, grass roots, from the bottom up.

Or focus on the fed, follow another useless messiah, and forget the buttressing in the case you miss. SOSDD.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2021, 06:38:40 am »
If you think you can win with a party fraught with Judas's that knifed Trump in the back.  You are either clueless or are a democrat wearing sheep's clothing.  Oh, yeah, and we are supposed to accept those among us that lead the parade of betraying Trump.  Can you buy illegal drugs or mix legal drugs that are that strong for delusions nowadays ?
Let's see they lead us astray before and during the election giving us the disaster of Biden ruling, so that makes their advice solid as a rock?  How about if they lead YOU off a high cliff?  Would they still get your unswerving lockstepping support ? 
Really what kind of drugs can have such delusional effects?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2021, 07:22:43 am »
Again, you choose to ignore the salient point...while erecting straw men. The sign of a man who has no case he can articulately make, and believes himself too superior to need to try.

For the record, I only ever vote for conservatives...in fact, I voted for Reagan and Trump, two men who governed in the most conservative way of any two Presidents in my lifetime (Nixon being the first I recall well). I will never vote for a Romney/Bush/Kasich/McCain RINO...I vote only for those who I believe can and will push forward the most conservative policy that is politically possible. AKA, Reagan and Trump.

But even that is not the point. The point is that a party fractured, one that cannot compromise within itself enough to coalesce at the ballot box, is sure to lose every election. You embody such a party...too fractured and too stubborn...to work in concert with ANYONE who doesn't agree with you 100%. Your position in the face of Socio-fascistic takeover of the nation is "great, we can work together as long as all of you coalesce around the exact view I have of conservatism". Sad to tell you, no coalition works when its disparate parts adopt such a selfish, narrow minded, and self defeating view. You are free to do this...and clearly you WILL do so...but quit pretending others are the problem. YOU are the problem...and its not because you won't "compromise your values". Its because you lack the nobility to be part of a coalition...and without some compromise, forming any coalition is impossible. Without such a coalition, the Left owns America in perpetuity.

You seem to lack the vision and common sense to align with those who may disagree with you on a few issues but concur with you on the vast majority. Its sad to watch...and I'm foolish to even try to shed light on your strategically idiotic position...and yet here I am trying to reach out in a way that gives our side of the aisle a chance. I realize my ideological impurity makes me anathema to you, and so disqualifies in YOUR mind all that I'm saying...but the bottom line is YOU can't get ANY conservative elected when you are only willing to align with what amounts to, at best, 20% of the electorate. As I said...THAT is why you fail.

They are stubborn and a lot of TRUMP ENVY.  Life will be very difficult for him too. They don't see that. My family lived starving socialism.  I remember.  Too bad ROAMER isn't as perfect, as he wants others to be! 
The sitcom, Everybody LOVES  Raymond, there is a scene , where Debra & Ray are filling out their will and need to find guardians, for their kids, in the event both die at the same time. Debra says, "it does not have to be family. It can be anyone who is caring, has integrity and is patient."  Ray says, "if we can find people like that, we should give them the children NOW'!

@LegalAmerican, stop with the personal attacks.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2021, 04:15:46 pm by MOD4 »

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2021, 07:27:53 am »
Bobby gets on my last nerve.  But this is something to do and think about. Cyber you got me thinking about this. 'STATES'.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Online roamer_1

« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2021, 02:30:37 pm »
Too bad ROAMER isn't as perfect, as he wants others to be!   

What is it with you raving Tumpers that prevents you from the common courtesy of a ping when you are talking about someone, eh?

And your statement does nothing but prove your ignorance of what Conservatism is. This 'purity' bullshit comes right out of the mouths of moderates - An accusation I have endured from the like for years and years.

I am not pure. It is not about my purity, beyond my ability to keep my word...
It is about Conservatism, and about the coalition formed under Goldwater and Reagan. And I will honor that.

No excuses. Those that DON'T honor that accord are the ones who call me 'purist', every time.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2021, 02:41:16 pm »
“I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution, or that have failed in their purpose, or that impose on the people an unwarranted financial burden. I will not attempt to discover whether legislation is "needed" before I have first determined whether it is constitutionally permissible.”

-- Barry Goldwater
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online roamer_1

« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2021, 03:00:13 pm »
“I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution, or that have failed in their purpose, or that impose on the people an unwarranted financial burden. I will not attempt to discover whether legislation is "needed" before I have first determined whether it is constitutionally permissible.”

-- Barry Goldwater

Sing it Barry.

Now,  THAT is Conservatism.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2021, 03:02:24 pm »
Sing it Barry.

Now,  THAT is Conservatism.

Now all you have to do is figger out how to win with it.

He couldn't... in 1964
« Last Edit: February 01, 2021, 03:03:10 pm by skeeter »

Online roamer_1

« Reply #46 on: February 01, 2021, 03:52:38 pm »

He couldn't... in 1964

I don't care if it wins. 'Winning' is a subjective thing.
I will stand on what's right no matter what anyone else thinks.
What he said is the answer.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #47 on: February 01, 2021, 03:56:57 pm »

He couldn't... in 1964

He would have in 1960 and 1968.  It was impossible for any Republican to win a year after Kennedy's assassination.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #48 on: February 01, 2021, 04:01:25 pm »

-- Barry Goldwater

:amen: and  :amen:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

« Reply #49 on: February 01, 2021, 04:03:01 pm »
He would have in 1960 and 1968.  It was impossible for any Republican to win a year after Kennedy's assassination.

I doubt it. It just isn’t in modern societies nature.

And I totally agree with Goldwater.