Author Topic: This is no longer about Trumpers vs NT's or traditional conservatives.  (Read 4539 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: This is no longer about Trumpers vs NT's or traditional conservatives.
« Reply #125 on: February 08, 2021, 03:32:44 pm »
@christian, what I emphasized is what you posted. Explain how that part of your post is not a personal attack on a TBR member or the post and your snarky come-back will be deleted.

@MOD8

Tea and crumpets,anyone?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #126 on: February 08, 2021, 03:46:22 pm »
@MOD8

Tea and crumpets,anyone?

@sneakypete

I had something like this in mind, if the arguing with the Mod continues....

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #127 on: February 08, 2021, 09:13:35 pm »
christian:
Really?  The Bart Simpson defense; I'm innocent, you didn't see me do it, you can't prove a thing.
We got away with it, there's nothing you can do about it now!
Do the deniers have a clue NOW ?  Even a blind man should be able to see now!
Trying to get some people to see the obvious is like dragging a dead horse!
Looks like somebody is taking a brazen victory lap!

christian:
Methods deployed here are indicative to the source where from it came.  The heavy personal attacks on Trump aught be explained with more than subterfuge.  Unless lies are acceptable discourse.

roamer:
And I will rub their noses in it until they DO catch on.

christian:
Can it get less personal than that ?  Seems preferences are out in the open as well as personal.  Of course there is one side to every issue.

Trump fought against the deep state for four years, apparently he should have never taken office, as by fighting for us it ended in a four year cat fight.  Shame on Trump, the cat fight is over, Biden now rules as a monarch, and many have so testified.  By assertions, one part rule is how this was supposed to end, no arguing, just one party rule. HAPPY NOW !  GRADE SCHOOLERS, MOVE UP!
« Last Edit: February 08, 2021, 09:37:31 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
« Reply #128 on: February 08, 2021, 09:39:42 pm »
Correction to the OP:

The election was not stolen from President Trump.

The election was stolen from the 75 million (plus!) who voted for him.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #129 on: February 08, 2021, 09:43:24 pm »
Correction to the OP:

The election was not stolen from President Trump.

The election was stolen from the 75 million (plus!) who voted for him.

That's the right way to look at it. It's not for Trump we fight, it's for our country.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

« Reply #130 on: February 08, 2021, 09:51:46 pm »
That's the right way to look at it. It's not for Trump we fight, it's for our country.

Absolutely.  That's what many don't understand; especially the leftists.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #131 on: February 08, 2021, 11:20:49 pm »

@Sled Dog @Cyber Liberty

Maybe more correctly stated as "The right way to look at it is we need to join Trump in the fight for our country,since he seems to have been the only politician in America since Reagan held office to give a damn about America.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #132 on: February 08, 2021, 11:32:40 pm »
christian:
Methods deployed here are indicative to the source where from it came.  The heavy personal attacks on Trump aught be explained with more than subterfuge.  Unless lies are acceptable discourse.

Subterfuge? LOL! no. Declaratory. I have spoken my mind, out-loud and without guile... and everyone here knows it. My only loyalty is to Conservatism - the veritable PURPOSE of this forum. Five years and twenty-seven thousand posts. And somehow you are the one to 'expose me' to these fine and gentle people... To draw me out of some bone-headed  half-assed, self-concocted 'subterfuge'. How very lightly you take my fellows, or how grandiose your opinion of self, to suppose them to be unable to discern my true intentions for all this time.

When in fact, and in that, your arguments against me have been put to rest years hence, as petty and juvenile as they are. At least you might come up with some original thought - to engage in polite conversation and find discernment through inquiry - But no. Leap directly to accusation and haul out the same, tired old saws to chase around the maypole yet again... All from some presupposed obligation you have assumed - Some asinine insistence that I MUST kneel and swear fealty to your prince, or I must otherwise be branded a traitor and hung from the highest tree. Mindless lockstep does not make way for deeper thought.

And it will never happen. Never. I serve no man. And I never will, till Shilo come... I serve principles. And in as much as your insipid prince offends those very things, and grievously so, any fealty you assume is not only unjustified, but roundly rejected, entirely.

christian:
Can it get less personal than that ?  Seems preferences are out in the open as well as personal.  Of course there is one side to every issue.

Actually, no, that was not a personal statement... The only way that statement could be considered personal is if one is a Siamese twin.

Trump fought against the deep state for four years, [...]

An amorphous invisible boogey-man, spoken of in hushed tones around campfires on dark nights... An heroic quest with no means of determining progress and literally, ~no~ results. The valiant Quixote. A tale of eager romance, meager facts, and unfounded hope.

[...] apparently he should have never taken office, as by fighting for us it ended in a four year cat fight.  Shame on Trump, the cat fight is over,

Biden now rules as a monarch, and many have so testified.  By assertions, one part rule is how this was supposed to end, no arguing, just one party rule. HAPPY NOW !  GRADE SCHOOLERS, MOVE UP!

OR, one-party rule never ended in the first place. As evidenced by the tremendous bill. SOSDD.

Offline MOD8

« Reply #133 on: February 09, 2021, 12:20:44 am »
christian:

christian:

Trump fought against the deep state for four years, apparently he should have never taken office, as by fighting for us it ended in a four year cat fight.  Shame on Trump, the cat fight is over, Biden now rules as a monarch, and many have so testified.  By assertions, one part rule is how this was supposed to end, no arguing, just one party rule. HAPPY NOW !  GRADE SCHOOLERS, MOVE UP!

Obfuscation noted, proper response done.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #134 on: February 10, 2021, 11:34:51 pm »
We can now all live in a utopian comrade heaven on earth, so as you got your way, shut up people, kwit yer bitchin, you got your way.  The global one party totalitarian rule is here, and you got nuthin to bitch about people.  Kwit bitchin and start bragging about livin in a utopia, you supported or went along with!  Give up yer guns, FREEDOM OF SPEECH, AND RIGHTS GIVEN BY GOD.  yOU BOUGHT IT, YOU OWN IT !
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions