Author Topic: Blue States’ COVID Restrictions Are Killing Jobs, But Not The Virus  (Read 216 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Blue States’ COVID Restrictions Are Killing Jobs, But Not The Virus
I & I Editorial Board
January 27, 2021

I&I Editorial

We have long suspected that the left would use the COVID-19 pandemic as an excuse to take greater control over people’s lives, whether or not it helped fight the disease. The evidence appears to support this.

Wallethub has been ranking states based on their COVID-19 restrictions – things such as mask mandates, limits on travel and gatherings, school closings, liability protections, work-at-home requirements.

The nearby table lists the 10 states with the most and least restrictions in place as of Jan. 25.

Notice anything? We did, when we looked at these states through the prism of their local politics.

Of the 10 that are imposing the most restrictions, all but one are liberal Democratic states. Of the 10 with the fewest restrictions, all but two (Iowa and Wisconsin) are conservative Republican.

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2021/01/27/blue-states-covid-restrictions-are-killing-jobs-but-not-the-virus/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34