Author Topic: I Watched Biden’s Inauguration First-Hand...Katie Hopkins  (Read 123 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I Watched Biden’s Inauguration First-Hand

Haunted and numb in a horribly sanitized city.
Thu Jan 21, 2021 Katie Hopkins

As I grabbed some coffee before heading to the Capitol Building to watch the 46th President of the United States of America take his title, the lovely lady behind the counter told me she had never seen anything like this in D.C. in her life.

And all I can say as I stand here now in the freezing cold with a handful of others is that I hope America never has to see anything like this again. Nothing is as it seems. It is just horrible, in every sense.

There is no one here. And I am not saying that in the weird competitive way people talk about crowd sizes as a measure of popularity. Remember the endless quarrel over the size of Trump's inauguration crowd versus Obama's?

What I mean is that there is literally no one here. Even pressed up to the gates within sight of the Capitol Building there is barely a handful of Biden supporters -- alongside a small gaggle of media, scratching about, trying to find something to film.

Residents with the means to do so have moved out. Others stay locked in their homes. And visitors heeded the fear-mongering and stayed away. I was called ‘a moron with a death wish’ for traveling here to document this event. And even though it is perfectly safe, no one is here to bear witness to this event.

This should be an historical moment for the country. Instead it feels like an illusion, fabricated for the TV, right down to the made-for-TV flags and columns of light on the mall.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

more
https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2021/01/i-watched-bidens-inauguration-first-hand-katie-hopkins/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: I Watched Biden’s Inauguration First-Hand...Katie Hopkins
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2021, 01:05:37 am »
If you didn't watch that little video clip posted above before reading this...
... go back and watch it.

Amazin' ...