Author Topic: U.S. Landfalling Hurricanes Trend Down in 2020 – Despite Claims of ‘Record-Breaking’ Season  (Read 149 times)

rangerrebew

U.S. Landfalling Hurricanes Trend Down in 2020 – Despite Claims of ‘Record-Breaking’ Season
By
Anthony Watts -
January 5, 20210

Above: GeoColor visible satellite image of an Atlantic Ocean packed with five tropical cyclones at 10:20 a.m. EDT Monday, September 14, 2020. Images like this were used by the media to claim climate change was making hurricanes worse in 2020. (Image credit: RAMMB/CIRA/Colorado State University)

Despite the National Hurricane Center reporting a record-breaking Atlantic hurricane season, and contrary to the breathless climate blame-game reporting that followed, the number of major landfalling U.S. hurricanes — the most reliable hurricane trend indicator — has not increased since 1900. The year 2020 was no exception, as just one major hurricane made landfall in the United States.

https://climaterealism.com/2021/01/u-s-landfalling-hurricanes-trend-down-in-2020-despite-claims-of-record-breaking-season/

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Dat's not da way I saw it!!!!!

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.