Author Topic: Why isn’t every Republican rep and senator on board to challenge the electoral vote?  (Read 1183 times)

Offline libertybele

What else would you call someone who calls up the secretary of state of Georgia and demands that he find over 11,000 extra votes?
How about a cheating scoundrel?

What else would you call someone who refuses to admit that the DEMS stole the election with overwhelming evidence of fraud and corruption?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline goatprairie

Are you referring to the conversation which was illegally recorded and released? You guys are hilarious.
Did Trump do it? Yes he did.
If it were Obama, Clinton, or Biden who had gotten on the phone demanding a sec. of state of whatever state find him extra votes, you'd be calling them what Trump should be called....a scoundrel. And you wouldn't care how the recording was obtained.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
What else would you call someone who refuses to admit that the DEMS stole the election with overwhelming evidence of fraud and corruption?
It's all CIRCUMSTANTIAL. As long as there's a secret ballot in this country, there will never be the "overwhelming evidence" necessary to trace votes back to their source, prove the fraud and overturn an election.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline libertybele

If it were Obama, Clinton, or Biden who had gotten on the phone demanding a sec. of state of whatever state find him extra votes, you'd be calling them what Trump should be called....a scoundrel. And you wouldn't care how the recording was obtained.

You are a freakin' piece of work.  Sessions, Rosenstein and Mueller saw to it that all of the Clinton/Obama  e-mails, and phone calls indicating their collusion with Russia were buried during the Russian investigation that lasted over a year.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

Of course you don't know me from Adam but why should anyone expect your assessment of what I would say be any more accurate than anything else you claim these days.

Offline libertybele

It's all CIRCUMSTANTIAL. As long as there's a secret ballot in this country, there will never be the "overwhelming evidence" necessary to trace votes back to their source, prove the fraud and overturn an election.

...and you can't prove the fraud if the SCOTUS refuses to hear the case.

Offline skeeter

A waste of friggen time. Lets just sit back and see how their guy the victor does shall we?

Offline goatprairie

You are a freakin' piece of work.  Sessions, Rosenstein and Mueller saw to it that all of the Clinton/Obama  e-mails, and phone calls indicating their collusion with Russia were buried during the Russian investigation that lasted over a year.
What does whatever they did have to do with this election?

Offline goatprairie

Of course you don't know me from Adam but why should anyone expect your assessment of what I would say be any more accurate than anything else you claim these days.
You seem to accept as revealed truth everything Trump says or does. Is there one single thing Trump has done in his four years in office that you have thought was wrong? Anything at all related to his presidential actions.

Offline libertybele

What does whatever they did have to do with this election?

You're the one that made reference to Obama, Clinton and Biden.

Offline skeeter

You seem to accept as revealed truth everything Trump says or does. Is there one single thing Trump has done in his four years in office that you have thought was wrong? Anything at all related to his presidential actions.
What has that got to do with anything? I like a booming economy, trade deals with my country's interests at their core, a stronger VA and military, less foreign entanglements of all kinds, fewer abortions, higher minority employment, etc. So shoot me.

But with you its always about Trump. You hate him, I get it.

You should gets some help for that.

Offline goatprairie

Sixty separate courts have looked at the garbage presented to them by Team Trump. Many of these courts were presided over by judges who were appointed by Trump or were Republicans.
Don't you think that if there was credible proof of fraud, at least one of those courts would have accepted the case?
Not a single one of those courts took those cases. Because they were garbage. No evidence of fraud.
Do you actually believe that every single judge/court was compromised? Really?

Offline goatprairie

A waste of friggen time. Lets just sit back and see how their guy the victor does shall we?
My guy was Trump. He's the one I voted for. Unfortunately, I'm one of the few on this forum who is accepting the reality of the situation. Trump lost.

Offline libertybele

Sixty separate courts have looked at the garbage presented to them by Team Trump. Many of these courts were presided over by judges who were appointed by Trump or were Republicans.
Don't you think that if there was credible proof of fraud, at least one of those courts would have accepted the case?
Not a single one of those courts took those cases. Because they were garbage. No evidence of fraud.
Do you actually believe that every single judge/court was compromised? Really?

Have you ever heard of a coup?

Offline skeeter

My guy was Trump. He's the one I voted for. Unfortunately, I'm one of the few on this forum who is accepting the reality of the situation. Trump lost.
The scoundrel was your guy. Sure I'll buy that.

Offline goatprairie

What has that got to do with anything? I like a booming economy, trade deals with my country's interests at their core, a stronger VA and military, less foreign entanglements of all kinds, fewer abortions, higher minority employment, etc. So shoot me.

But with you its always about Trump. You hate him, I get it.

You should gets some help for that.
I previously just disliked Trump. Because he's not a conservative or maybe even a populist. He's a Trumpist. That is everything he does is for his own benefit. He's now trashing his own country trying get back into office.
With all this disgraceful post-election nonsense, including the naked attempt to get a Georgia state official to "find"  i.e. steal him votes, he's proved he's a poltroon.
Trump could have accepted the results of losing and said well, alright, we'll get them next time and changed his act as to not offend people with his boorish behavior.
But he acted boorishly all the way through his campaign and is now acting like a whining, sore loser who threatened a state official if he didn't help him cheat.
What's not to like about Trump?

Offline goatprairie

The scoundrel was your guy. Sure I'll buy that.
He's certainly proving to be a scoundrel with this latest scandal concerning Raffensperger.