Author Topic: How did Biden pull it off?  (Read 991 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
How did Biden pull it off?
« on: January 02, 2021, 02:58:42 pm »
January 2, 2021
How did Biden pull it off?
By Silvio Canto, Jr.

The election was two months ago, and I'm still waiting to hear about a Democrat who beat a GOP candidate in a competitive election.  On the contrary, none of the Democrats who won in 2020 have a reason to send Joe Biden "a thank you" card.

There are many reasons to be skeptical about this election, but the lack of "coattails" tops my list.  This is from Victoria Taft:

Stories about President Trump's weak coattails were legion before the election. His likability was questioned and still is, but, what ho! Look what actually happened.

After the usual midterm 2018 thrashing for the president in power (George W. Bush and FDR are the only presidents who added seats during the midterms), Republicans made up some of those losses in congressional races and statehouses across the country in 2020.

Ballotpedia reports that while Democrats won 222 seats to Republicans' 212, the GOP unexpectedly flipped 14 seats from D to R compared to three seats for the D's.

Among the claw-backs were four California seats lost in the 2018 election to the new "ballot harvesting" measures Democrats put into effect. Trump didn't come to California to hold rallies but did he did come to fundraise.

The candidates won on the backs of law and order (sound familiar?) and opening up the economy. They were Trump messages without the man. And Republican Michelle Steel is already working on getting Governor Gavin Newsom to change his disastrous tax and law and order policies that have made California so unpopular that people are fleeing in droves and the state could lose a congressional seat.

Republicans expanded their "trifecta" of governor's mansions and state houses by two and possibly three, according to Ballotpedia. Alaska is still tallying the votes, believe it or not.

The media are loathe to give Trump any credit, but Trump received ten million more votes than he did in 2016 — the most of any Republican president ever. He energized the voter base and flipped back a bunch of seats in both state houses and Congress.

What's the definition of coattails again?

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/01/how_did_biden_pull_it_off.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: How did Biden pull it off?
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2021, 03:02:04 pm »
Some knucklehead will be along soon to explain how the GOPe won big this election (voters LOVE the moderate GOP) its just they found Trump so personally obnoxious that all but 74 million voted for an addled pedo-plagiarist and his philandering marxist 80 IQ running mate instead.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2021, 03:04:38 pm by skeeter »

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2021, 03:25:03 pm »
Like I said a few months ago, I combed through about 150 years of presidential election history, and there has never been a case of reversed coattails as was in evidence in this election. It defies plausibility. 

I am still, and always will be near 100% certain that something fishy went on election night. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2021, 03:26:27 pm »
Like I said a few months ago, I combed through about 150 years of presidential election history, and there has never been a case of reversed coattails as was in evidence in this election. It defies plausibility. 

I am still, and always will be near 100% certain that something fishy went on election night.

Yes! But that does not matter! They have now found their formula for controlling the masses and we will NEVER be free of it again in this life. We will always be under some sort of manufactured crisis requiring government interventions in order to "protect" us from its ravages.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2021, 03:29:54 pm »
Yes! But that does not matter! They have now found their formula for controlling the masses and we will NEVER be free of it again in this life. We will always be under some sort of manufactured crisis requiring government interventions in order to "protect" us from its ravages.

“The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary.”

Not even HL Mencken imagined where we'd be today.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2021, 03:36:24 pm »
“The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary.”

Not even HL Mencken imagined where we'd be today.

:yowsa: Absolutely correct @skeeter and WE continue to allow it without restriction of any kind.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2021, 05:16:51 pm »

Fishy? What went on is more akin to this.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2021, 02:20:14 am »
Some knucklehead will be along soon to explain how the GOPe won big this election (voters LOVE the moderate GOP) its just they found Trump so personally obnoxious that all but 74 million voted for an addled pedo-plagiarist and his philandering marxist 80 IQ running mate instead.
You rang?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2021, 07:41:38 am »
Biden didn't pull it off. He'd be lucky to pull off one of his socks.

The people who pulled this off, the kingmakers of the Democrat corruption machine have an even higher figure they answer to, and not just one. Some time, hopefully before the "Billionaire Elite" finishes enslaving the planet with their proxies and minions, the whole human race had better wake up.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2021, 07:11:19 pm »
I'm sure all of the good people here convinced fraud occurred are still feeling the effects of the cosmic rays transmitted from Trump's orange make-up through tv screens.
When, hopefully, his gigantic WH megaphone is taken away from him, the cosmic rays will have worn off, and you people will realize you've been deceived by the biggest conman in the history of the U.S.
Trump lost fairly, squarely, and bigly.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2021, 07:15:23 pm »

Trump lost fairly, squarely, and bigly.

This claim has been proven incorrect

Offline skeeter

« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2021, 07:23:57 pm »

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2021, 07:24:09 pm »
I'm sure all of the good people here convinced fraud occurred are still feeling the effects of the cosmic rays transmitted from Trump's orange make-up through tv screens. When, hopefully, his gigantic WH megaphone is taken away from him, the cosmic rays will have worn off, and you people will realize you've been deceived by the biggest conman in the history of the U.S.

So much hate from such a little girl.   **nononono*

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2021, 07:28:48 pm »
So much hate from such a little girl.   **nononono*
Well, that's a well-crafted rebuttal.   :thud: Got any legitimate counter arguments or just typical name-calling when you don't have any?

Online libertybele

« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2021, 07:31:28 pm »

Agree and now I'm beginning to really question if 9-11 wasn't one of those manufactured crisis. Lot's of rumors out there; perhaps they weren't rumors at all.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2021, 07:41:29 pm »
Well, that's a well-crafted rebuttal.   :thud: Got any legitimate counter arguments or just typical name-calling when you don't have any?

Bless your heart @goatprairie  You're trying to engage me in a debate.  As though you're able .....    :laughingdog:

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2021, 09:51:53 pm »
Silvio Canto asks:
"How did Biden pull it off?"

Fishrrman's answer, previously posted (easily readable):
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,419614.msg2325876.html#msg2325876

Offline skeeter

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2021, 10:00:36 pm »

I'll admit it. I've got no well crafted rebuttal to your Orange Man cosmic ray theory.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2021, 10:11:01 pm »
He won because of the Veep.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2021, 10:57:41 pm »
Bless your heart @goatprairie  You're trying to engage me in a debate.  As though you're able .....    :laughingdog:
If you've got any proof that massive fraud occurred in the election, please try to present that proof. And then contact Team Trump. Tell them all about that fraud you're certain exists. I'm sure they'll be interested, because so far they haven't alleged fraud in one, single case they've presented in state and federal courts over sixty times. Strange that, huh? It's almost like there was no fraud for them to present to  courts.
And I don't engage in urination/name-calling contests with people on social forums. If you want to have a respectful argument, that's fine.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2021, 10:59:20 pm »
I'll admit it. I've got no well crafted rebuttal to your Orange Man cosmic ray theory.
Pretty persuasive, wasn't it?  :laugh:

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2021, 11:05:50 pm »

:yowsa: Indeed it was! It conclusively persuaded me that you are happy to see the end of the greatest experiment in human freedom this world has ever known and that I should avoid you like the plague!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline yodaspock

« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2021, 11:16:26 pm »
There is more than enough evidence to prove Trump Won the election, but it takes an IQ higher than 25 and some guts to take a look at it!

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2021, 11:19:27 pm »
:yowsa: Indeed it was! It conclusively persuaded me that you are happy to see the end of the greatest experiment in human freedom this world has ever known and that I should avoid you like the plague!
I have been coughing and sneezing  a lot lately   8888crybaby...wait.... what's that feeling in my throat?....gaggggggggggggggg...(choking) .arggggghhhhh....IT'S THE PLAGUE!!!! I"M DOOMED!!!! Somebody get me an aspirin. (wife gets me a glass of water) (glug, glug, glug)...ahhhhh....yes, I feel much better.
Now what were you saying?

Offline skeeter

« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2021, 11:20:29 pm »
If you've got any proof that massive fraud occurred in the election, please try to present that proof. And then contact Team Trump. Tell them all about that fraud you're certain exists. I'm sure they'll be interested, because so far they haven't alleged fraud in one, single case they've presented in state and federal courts over sixty times. Strange that, huh? It's almost like there was no fraud for them to present to  courts.
And I don't engage in urination/name-calling contests with people on social forums. If you want to have a respectful argument, that's fine.

Oh there's circumstantial evidence up the ying yang there was substantial voter fraud, only the dead enders deny that now.

But without being able to produce the ballots with the envelopes they came in - they've been shredded, the adjudication methodology of the Dominion machines - it's been removed and tossed in the bay, etc etc - hard evidence - attorneys have to be very careful what they allege in court to prevent sanction. They cannot allege fraud even though we all know thats exactly what took place.

But 'not even Trump's lawyers are claiming fraud' is a slick evasion I'll grant you that.

So you can rejoice - there's almost no doubt Biden now will be made president. They pulled it off. But it doesn't mean Biden won.

« Last Edit: January 03, 2021, 11:24:09 pm by skeeter »