Author Topic: How did Biden pull it off?  (Read 988 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: How did Biden pull it off?
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2021, 11:22:47 pm »
Oh there's circumstantial evidence up the ying yang there was substantial voter fraud, only the dead enders deny that now.

But without being able to produce the ballots with the envelopes they came in - they've been shredded, the adjudication methodology of the Dominion machines - they've been removed and tossed in the bay, etc etc - hard evidence - attorneys have to be very careful what they allege in court to prevent sanction. They cannot allege fraud even though we all know thats exactly what took place.

But 'not even Trump's lawyers are claiming fraud' is a slick evasion I'll grant you that.

There's almost no doubt Biden now will be made president. They pulled it off. But it doesn't mean Biden won.

Think Al Franken times 10,000
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2021, 11:24:52 pm »
Oh there's circumstantial evidence up the ying yang there was substantial voter fraud, only the dead enders deny that now.

But without being able to produce the ballots with the envelopes they came in, the adjudication methodology of the Dominion machines, etc etc - hard evidence - attorneys have to be very careful what the allege in court to prevent sanction. They cannot allege fraud even though we all know thats exactly what took place.

But 'not even Trump's lawyers are claiming fraud' is a slick evasion I'll grant you that.

There's almost no doubt Biden now will be made president. They pulled it off. But it doesn't mean Biden won.
"They cannot allege fraud even though we all know thats exactly what took place."

That's just it....you DON'T KNOW that any fraud took place. Not one single case of fraud has been  produced by Team Trump despite all the hollering and screaming about fraud.
You just want to believe there was massive fraud because you refuse to admit that Trump lost.
He couldn't have lost. But he did lose.  No fraud, just Trump lost...... period.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2021, 11:26:38 pm »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2021, 11:27:27 pm »
"They cannot allege fraud even though we all know thats exactly what took place."

That's just it....you DON'T KNOW that any fraud took place. Not one single case of fraud has been  produced by Team Trump despite all the hollering and screaming about fraud.
You just want to believe there was massive fraud because you refuse to admit that Trump lost.
He couldn't have lost. But he did lose.  No fraud, just Trump lost...... period.

I refuse to say Trump lost because I use my frontal lobe.