Author Topic: Joe Biden admits who he believes really won the 2020 election  (Read 229 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden admits who he believes really won the 2020 election
« on: December 30, 2020, 02:33:26 pm »
December 30, 2020
Joe Biden admits who he believes really won the 2020 election
By Andrea Widburg

One of the things elderly people are famous for is losing their filter, that little auto-edit in the brain that stops them from saying inappropriate things. Many lose their filter because they just don’t care (and good for them). Others, though, lose it because nature has cruelly attacked their brain function. The problem is exceptionally bad when the person wasn’t too bright or too filtered to begin with. And that brings us to Joe Biden, who just announced that Kamala Harris is the real President-elect.

You and I know that Donald Trump really won the election. (Here’s just a short list of reasons he won. It’s from a month ago and there’s even more evidence now.) Nevertheless, Mrs. Joe Biden (aka “Dr” Jill Biden) and Joe’s other handlers have told him that he won.

Now, Joe probably isn’t so far gone that he actually believes that’s true. After all, in another filter failure before the election, he admitted that the Democrat party had put together the “most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization” in American history. Considering that always reading from TelePrompters, that was his failing brain screaming out the truth.

Still, Joe’s excited about being sworn in as President of the United States, even if it means placing his hand on a Bible and lying that he “will to the best of [his] Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.” (Anyone who is dedicated to enacting the hard-leftist agenda that defines the modern Democrat party and who willingly sold his country out to Ukraine and China to make a buck for himself is not preserving, protecting, or defending the Constitution.)

As I said, Joe’s excited but there’s a little subliminal knot of anxiety gnawing away at him. He knows, of course, that Donald Trump really won the election and Joe merely appears to have won only because of that “extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization.”

But the other, deeper truth Joe knows, no matter what his wife tells him as she tucks him in at night, is that he’s not going to be allowed to govern. Instead, he’ll be like the puppet king in Disney’s Aladdin, an empty man who’s given the trappings of power without the actual power:

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/12/joe_biden_admits_who_he_believes_really_won_the_2020_election.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Joe Biden admits who he believes really won the 2020 election
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2020, 10:54:06 am »
If ever a person needed a food tester in history, it is Traitor Joe.  But I suspect the CIA will coat a coffee mug or something with one of their chemical concoctions that make you check out with nothing showing up with an autopsy.  The nuisance of Traitor Joe will become such that he is dispensed with in the not too distant future.  And then on to 10-11 years of POTUS Harris.  Lots of firsts with her.

Offline mountaineer

Re: Joe Biden admits who he believes really won the 2020 election
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2020, 01:51:39 pm »
If ever a person needed a food tester in history, it is Traitor Joe.  But I suspect the CIA will coat a coffee mug or something with one of their chemical concoctions that make you check out with nothing showing up with an autopsy.
The typical amounts of potassium chloride found in the diet appear to be generally safe.[14] In larger quantities, however, potassium chloride is toxic. The LD50 of orally ingested potassium chloride is approximately 2.5 g/kg, or 190 grams (6.7 oz) for a body mass of 75 kilograms (165 lb). In comparison, the LD50 of sodium chloride (table salt) is 3.75 g/kg.

Intravenously, the LD50 of potassium chloride is far smaller, at about 57.2 mg/kg to 66.7 mg/kg; this is found by dividing the lethal concentration of positive potassium ions (about 30 to 35 mg/kg)[15] by the proportion by mass of potassium ions in potassium chloride (about 0.52445 mg K+/mg KCl).[16] In such quantities, it has severe consequences on the cardiac muscles, potentially causing cardiac arrest and rapid death. For this reason, it is used in surgical abortion, and as the third and final drug delivered in the lethal injection process.
Wikipedia

I believe I've heard this one bandied about on "Law & Order" as undetectable during autopsy. I don't know for sure, though.  :whistle:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org