Author Topic: Losing our religion… history… and freedom  (Read 2750 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Losing our religion… history… and freedom
« on: December 27, 2020, 03:24:08 pm »
December 27, 2020
Losing our religion… history… and freedom
By Eric Utter

The U.S. has, simultaneously, come unmoored from its Judeo-Christian origins, eschewed its shared history and traditions, and lost its MoJo, its Johnson, its testosterone. (The latter may seem incongruous with the former, but it is not.) We have been so accommodating to everyone and everything but ourselves and our way of life that we have forgotten who we are. We do not want to offend those who wash up on our shores, so we subject ourselves to extremes of political correctness and identity politics, even as we give them money and a chance. In doing so, we have lost our shared identity, our cohesiveness, our religiosity… and our soul.

God created man and woman distinctly and with purpose. “Male and female He created them.” He said “Be fruitful and increase in number”… and take dominion over the animals and every living creature. Today, we don’t believe there are distinct genders, and can’t tell if we are men or women -- or any one of an infinite number of genders on a spectrum. We permit hundreds of thousands of abortions a year but feel bad swatting a mosquito or killing a mouse. It is not a coincidence that we are losing belief in ourselves as we are losing belief in God.

We have put up with the preposterous debasing of our Founders and watched quietly as their statues have been vandalized, destroyed or removed. We have meekly allowed our history to be rewritten and our Constitution and Bill of Rights to be assaulted.

We have ‘progressed’ from “Gunsmoke,” “The Magnificent Seven,” and “Father Knows Best” to “The View,” “Oprah,” and “Heather Has Two Mommies.” The Marlboro Man is out, the metrosexual is in. John Wayne is mocked for his ‘toxic masculinity,’ transgenders are reading to our elementary school kids.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/12/losing_our_religion_history_and_freedom.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Knox27

Re: Losing our religion… history… and freedom
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2020, 03:50:19 pm »
I dont understand these articles.  Does it occur to them that maybe there isn't a God and that its a good thing people don't believe in myths and fairytale?  There is a good reason people are more and more agnostic and atheist.  We see that the Virgin birth story happened multiple times in history, we know that our religious beliefs are a direct result of where on earth we were born,  we have so much more knowledge now and its like the writer of the article wants us not to know these things.  Just accept what the pastor says, don't think for yourself.

Do Greeks lament people not believing in Zeus and posieden?  You can't stop changing beliefs because it makes you uncomfortable.

In the title of the article, is says losing our freedom.  But can we point to the freedoms we have lost.  When this country was founded, black people were property and women couldn't vote.  Ask a Chinese rail.worker about freedoms we used to have.  Throughout our history, it seems we have gained more freedoms.  Not perfectly of course, but I think we have moved to the ideals expressed by the founders.  Equality for everyone, no religious persecution or tests, everyone has the right to pursue happiness without being abused for the way they live their life.

There were so many people that were outcasts,  I think its a good thing more views are expressed in media.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2020, 04:05:33 pm »
  Throughout our history, it seems we have gained more freedoms.  Not perfectly of course, but I think we have moved to the ideals expressed by the founders.  Equality for everyone, no religious persecution or tests, everyone has the right to pursue happiness without being abused for the way they live their life.

Your little myoptic rant is very naive. Degrees of freedom are not linear.  Was the world more free in 1940 than 1930?  What constitutes freedom is also subjective.  I as an example, am now a societal pariah because I choose to honor my ancestors who fought in the civil war.  Battle heros from that time are having their statues dropped and defaced.  Is that freedom? Their stones are being defaced too by a so called "freedom fighting" SJW brigades. 

And BTW, why don't you bookmark your post and discuss later what level of freedoms have been impacted after 5-8 years of Biden, Harris, AOC influence. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Knox27

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2020, 04:13:16 pm »
Your little myoptic rant is very naive. Degrees of freedom are not linear.  Was the world more free in 1940 than 1930?  What constitutes freedom is also subjective.  I as an example, am now a societal pariah because I choose to honor my ancestors who fought in the civil war.  Battle heros from that time are having their statues dropped and defaced.  Is that freedom? Their stones are being defaced too by a so called "freedom fighting" SJW brigades. 

And BTW, why don't you bookmark your post and discuss later what level of freedoms have been impacted after 5-8 years of Biden, Harris, AOC influence.

Okay but is it freedom to be a black person and see statues in the public square of people who fought to preserve slavery?  What makes your view valid and his invalid?

And sure I can bookmark it.  I expect a similiar result to the 8 years of obama.  I survived with my freedoms intact, and ill be fine for the next 4 years.  I dint expect my little business to be taken over.  Id much rather not have the reimpostion of regulations but i will make due and try to do what I can to get someone better in office in 2022 and 2024.  What I wont do is be overly dramatic.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2020, 04:21:44 pm »
Okay but is it freedom to be a black person and see statues in the public square of people who fought to preserve slavery?  What makes your view valid and his invalid?

Hate to break it to you junior, but most confederate soldiers did not own slaves. Including some of mine. Slavery was just one piece of the puzzle, including protecting your homeland and states rights.  Your POV is downright shortsided . I should have the freedom to honor my ancestors who some even died in battle.

Just as they have the right to look up to MLK and Malcolm X statues, I should have the same right to honor mine.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 04:36:26 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2020, 04:34:46 pm »

Spoken like a true snowflake, in search of his little safe space and binkie.  The more you post, the more obvious it is.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Knox27

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2020, 04:39:04 pm »
Hate to break it to you junior, but most confederate soldiers did not own slaves. Including some of mine. Slavery was just one piece of the puzzle, including protecting your homeland and states rights.  Your POV is downright stupid. I should have the freedom to honor my ancestors who some even died in battle.

Just as they have the right to look up to MLK and Malcolm X statues, I should have the same right to honor mine.

No, the vast majority of soldiers did not have slaves, but the generals and politicians who have statues erected in their honor often times did, and knowingly fought to preserve that right.

And slavery was the biggest piece of the puzzle.  Sorry if that's inconvenient for you.  The south believed that if they continued in the union, slavery would be outlawed as more free state were added so they did a really stupid thing.

The men with statues, mostly the leaders of the Confederacy were traitors and losers and fought for slavery.  You'll have to try pretty hard to convince me its appropriate to have statues of them in public places.

So its not an issue of your freedom.   You can have a bust of jefferson Davis and stonewall jackson in your living room all day, but the millions of people who would have been owned by guys like that don't need to see them in public spaces or pay for their upkeep.

Its about public spaces vs private

Offline Knox27

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2020, 04:40:17 pm »
Spoken like a true snowflake, in search of his little safe space and binkie.  The more you post, the more obvious it is.

Lol

Offline Knox27

« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2020, 04:57:22 pm »

Is it really lost on you that views like this are a big reason black folks vote so much for democrats?

I mean, seriously, take a step back and think about it.  You have republicans vociferously defending statues of confederates in public spaces.  Then anyone that is offended is a "snowflake".  So what happens when you ask for that person's vote?  Or do you think people do not act on emotion?

But yeah, you probably think "i may as well become a democrat if i do not advocate for the statues" as if it has anything to do with personal freedoms and deregulation and limiting govt largesse.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2020, 05:21:55 pm »
No, the vast majority of soldiers did not have slaves, but the generals and politicians who have statues erected in their honor often times did, and knowingly fought to preserve that right.

And slavery was the biggest piece of the puzzle.  Sorry if that's inconvenient for you.  The south believed that if they continued in the union, slavery would be outlawed as more free state were added so they did a really stupid thing.

The men with statues, mostly the leaders of the Confederacy were traitors and losers and fought for slavery.  You'll have to try pretty hard to convince me its appropriate to have statues of them in public places.

So its not an issue of your freedom.   You can have a bust of jefferson Davis and stonewall jackson in your living room all day, but the millions of people who would have been owned by guys like that don't need to see them in public spaces or pay for their upkeep.

Its about public spaces vs private

Thanks for outting yourself a full fledged left wing SJW POS. Honestly, if you want to play the morality game, do I want to see the philandering, communist MLK statues either? That shit goes both ways sonny.

Also in your glaring flash of stupidity, do you realize that its not only generals and leader statues being pulled down?  Also falling are those of the soldier fighters who fought valently in the field.  Your liberal shit isn't flying here man.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 05:24:02 pm by catfish1957 »

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2020, 05:29:50 pm »
I dont understand these articles.  Does it occur to them that maybe there isn't a God and that its a good thing people don't believe in myths and fairytale?  There is a good reason people are more and more agnostic and atheist.  We see that the Virgin birth story happened multiple times in history, we know that our religious beliefs are a direct result of where on earth we were born,  we have so much more knowledge now and its like the writer of the article wants us not to know these things.  Just accept what the pastor says, don't think for yourself.

Do Greeks lament people not believing in Zeus and posieden?  You can't stop changing beliefs because it makes you uncomfortable.

In the title of the article, is says losing our freedom.  But can we point to the freedoms we have lost.  When this country was founded, black people were property and women couldn't vote.  Ask a Chinese rail.worker about freedoms we used to have.  Throughout our history, it seems we have gained more freedoms.  Not perfectly of course, but I think we have moved to the ideals expressed by the founders.  Equality for everyone, no religious persecution or tests, everyone has the right to pursue happiness without being abused for the way they live their life.

There were so many people that were outcasts,  I think its a good thing more views are expressed in media.

No.  It has never occurred to me that there isn't a God.  Mythical fairies, fairytales, gnomes, trolls, etc., are make believe.  Jesus Christ is my savior, died on the cross so that my sins would be forgiven and the promise of eternal life in His kingdom.

This country was founded upon Christian beliefs and ideals. 

Our basic freedoms are disappearing.  Government is expanding which is NOT a good scenario for retaining our freedoms.  Rights that should belong to the States, have been extracted by the Feds. Presidents have exerted overreach or powers that the Constitution didn't intend for them to have by executive orders. Congress has been complacent in allowing presidential abuses of power, especially when they happen to favor the action and often "back door" deals are made.  The executive orders should express or relate to his constitutional authority and Congress should act within their powers stipulated in the Constitution.

The Bill of Rights guarantees us certain specific rights that were also intended to prevent the federal government from violating those rights.  Article 1, Sec. 8 lists the powers of Congress.

The 10th Amend  grants the powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the PEOPLE.  It seems to me that for decades, quite the opposite has happened. Judges are to rule according to the Constitution, not to make or rewrite laws.  The Constitution should NOT be evolving with the times as there is a process specified in the Constitution to amend or make changes.

"We the People" have allowed our politicians to stray from the Constitution and have been negligent in holding them responsible and accountable.  That is why we find ourselves with a Congress that has clearly abused power and most recently held a bogus impeachment that didn't follow the parameters set forth in the Constitution.

We now also have a Supreme Court who has sided with a political agenda, rather than rule according to their duties outlined in the Constitution:

According to Article II Section 2 of the United States Constitution, the Supreme Court has the following power: “The judicial Power shall extend to all Cases, in Law and Equity, arising under this Constitution, the Laws of the United States, and Treaties made, or which shall be made, under their Authority;-to all Cases affecting Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls;-to all Cases of admiralty and maritime Jurisdiction;-to Controversies to which the United States shall be a Party;-to Controversies between two or more States;—between a State and Citizens of another State;-between Citizens of different States;—between Citizens of the same State claiming Lands under Grants of different States, and between a State, or the Citizens thereof, and foreign States, Citizens or Subjects.”

They failed to rule recently in states challenging the election, in fact that failed to hear case(s).

No, we are losing our freedoms rapidly .... not gaining more freedoms as you suggest.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 05:33:15 pm by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2020, 05:32:56 pm »

No, we are losing our freedoms rapidly .... not gaining more freedoms as you suggest.

You have a lot more patience with this kid than I have.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 05:38:16 pm by catfish1957 »

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2020, 05:34:33 pm »
You are a lot more patient with this kid than I am.

Perhaps, if he actually reads and thinks about what I have written (in detail), maybe the light bulb may actually come on.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2020, 05:48:55 pm »
Perhaps, if he actually reads and thinks about what I have written (in detail), maybe the light bulb may actually come on.

Nahhh. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Knox27

« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2020, 05:54:13 pm »
Thanks for outting yourself a full fledged left wing SJW POS. Honestly, if you want to play the morality game, do I want to see the philandering, communist MLK statues either? That shit goes both ways sonny.

Also in your glaring flash of stupidity, do you realize that its not only generals and leader statues being pulled down?  Also falling are those of the soldier fighters who fought valently in the field.  Your liberal shit isn't flying here man.

It is not a "morality game".  Philandering is not a crime against humanity nor treasonous.  MLK was a socialist, but we have freedom of though and expression as a guaranteed right so it cannot be held against someone in the same vein (or would you like to equate believing different economic systems is the same as differing views on whether you can own a person).  I may not like MLKs personal beliefs and behavior but it is an apples to oranges comparison.  He did not take up arms against the United States to install
 a socialist or communist government.  He did not fight for a system to preserve slavery.  He did fight for black people having equal rights, though.  And that is uncontroversially worthy of a statue.

The soldiers fought valiantly, sure.  So did German soldiers, but we don't give them statues here. In the CSA, you can erect all the statues you want to them...but of course that country no longer exists.  You want to honor them with a memorial in your front yard, or other private space, go right ahead.  No one has the right to stop you, and any defacement should be prosecuted.

There is an uncomfortably large subset of republicans that believe you're a leftist if you have issues with the white, christian, historic power structure.  I don't know why.  Or perhaps I do, but its not for a good reason.  Dismissing anything you don't like as a SJW cause is short-sighted.  Some things were wrong and deserve to be resigned to the past without being celebrated.  Not forgotten, but not celebrated.  The CSA chief among those things.  We live in a country where a significant portion of the population would have been legally discriminated against in the CSA.  Again, it is twisted to think I am expressing a leftist POV there.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2020, 05:55:33 pm »
Nahhh.

Yep, a millenial troll who thinks he is smarter and more knowledgeable than Briefers who have socks older than his silly ass.
Anyone really think this kid ever votes republican? 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2020, 06:02:56 pm »
Yep, a millenial troll who thinks he is smarter and more knowledgeable than Briefers who have socks older than his silly ass.
Anyone really think this kid ever votes republican?

His acknowledged approval of the Steal is a good indicator of that.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Knox27

« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2020, 06:06:03 pm »
No.  It has never occurred to me that there isn't a God.  Mythical fairies, fairytales, gnomes, trolls, etc., are make believe.  Jesus Christ is my savior, died on the cross so that my sins would be forgiven and the promise of eternal life in His kingdom.

This country was founded upon Christian beliefs and ideals. 

Our basic freedoms are disappearing.  Government is expanding which is NOT a good scenario for retaining our freedoms.  Rights that should belong to the States, have been extracted by the Feds. Presidents have exerted overreach or powers that the Constitution didn't intend for them to have by executive orders. Congress has been complacent in allowing presidential abuses of power, especially when they happen to favor the action and often "back door" deals are made.  The executive orders should express or relate to his constitutional authority and Congress should act within their powers stipulated in the Constitution.

The Bill of Rights guarantees us certain specific rights that were also intended to prevent the federal government from violating those rights.  Article 1, Sec. 8 lists the powers of Congress.

The 10th Amend  grants the powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the PEOPLE.  It seems to me that for decades, quite the opposite has happened. Judges are to rule according to the Constitution, not to make or rewrite laws.  The Constitution should NOT be evolving with the times as there is a process specified in the Constitution to amend or make changes.

"We the People" have allowed our politicians to stray from the Constitution and have been negligent in holding them responsible and accountable.  That is why we find ourselves with a Congress that has clearly abused power and most recently held a bogus impeachment that didn't follow the parameters set forth in the Constitution.

We now also have a Supreme Court who has sided with a political agenda, rather than rule according to their duties outlined in the Constitution:

According to Article II Section 2 of the United States Constitution, the Supreme Court has the following power: “The judicial Power shall extend to all Cases, in Law and Equity, arising under this Constitution, the Laws of the United States, and Treaties made, or which shall be made, under their Authority;-to all Cases affecting Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls;-to all Cases of admiralty and maritime Jurisdiction;-to Controversies to which the United States shall be a Party;-to Controversies between two or more States;—between a State and Citizens of another State;-between Citizens of different States;—between Citizens of the same State claiming Lands under Grants of different States, and between a State, or the Citizens thereof, and foreign States, Citizens or Subjects.”

They failed to rule recently in states challenging the election, in fact that failed to hear case(s).

I have read what you have written.

You are perfectly free to believe that Jesus was divine and you have salvation by believing in him.  But it occurs to a lot of people that this is silly, and the author of the article does not seem to understand people come to that view legitimately. 

And your supposition that the country was founded on christian beliefs and ideals is revisionist history.  We were founded on enlightment ideals, the freedom from a religion, and I would love to see how many of the ten commandment were codified into law.  Murder, theft, what else?  If we were a christian nation I wouldnt be able to take the lord's name in vain.  How many of the laws in leviticus have been put on the books?

As far as rights in the 10th amendment, sure thats a real issue.  But the author seems to be saying that loss of religion equates to loss of freedoms.  I deny this is true.  And I submit that the country is MUCH more free today than it was when founded, or even 100 year ago.  And much less religious.

How long ago was it that women could not take a loan without a co-signer?  How long ago was it people had to pay a poll tax to vote?  Whatever freedoms you think we have lost over time do not compare to the freedoms we have now.  But thats a different argument from what the author was going for, so whatever.

Offline Knox27

« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2020, 06:06:53 pm »
His acknowledged approval of the Steal is a good indicator of that.

Show me where I "approve" of a steal considering I see no evidence there was a steal to begin with.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2020, 06:23:43 pm »
Show me where I "approve" of a steal considering I see no evidence there was a steal to begin with.

Because you refuse to see the evidence that's been presented to you.  That's the mark of Democrats who know full well the election was stolen...and you're OK with it.

This is why people are starting to ignore you, because engaging you is a pointless endeavor.
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2020, 06:33:54 pm »

You are perfectly free to believe that Jesus was divine and you have salvation by believing in him.  But it occurs to a lot of people that this is silly, and the author of the article does not seem to understand people come to that view legitimately. 

And your supposition that the country was founded on christian beliefs and ideals is revisionist history.  We were founded on enlightment ideals, the freedom from a religion, and I would love to see how many of the ten commandment were codified into law.  Murder, theft, what else?  If we were a christian nation I wouldnt be able to take the lord's name in vain.  How many of the laws in leviticus have been put on the books?

As far as rights in the 10th amendment, sure thats a real issue.  But the author seems to be saying that loss of religion equates to loss of freedoms.  I deny this is true.  And I submit that the country is MUCH more free today than it was when founded, or even 100 year ago.  And much less religious.

How long ago was it that women could not take a loan without a co-signer?  How long ago was it people had to pay a poll tax to vote?  Whatever freedoms you think we have lost over time do not compare to the freedoms we have now.  But thats a different argument from what the author was going for, so whatever.

Obviously you didn't actually read nor comprehend what I wrote.  So, to quote you "whatever". 

Because John now gets to marry Steve isn't gaining freedom; perhaps your eyes it is.  In essence SCOTUS rewrote law which it is NEVER supposed to do nor is the power to do so granted under the Constitution.  We lost freedom; we didn't gain squat.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2020, 06:34:52 pm »
Because you refuse to see the evidence that's been presented to you.  That's the mark of Democrats who know full well the election was stolen...and you're OK with it.

This is why people are starting to ignore you, because engaging you is a pointless endeavor.

I'm close.

Offline XenaLee

• Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2020, 06:35:45 pm »

Wow.

So many trollisms.   So little time OR INTEREST in giving a damn and refuting the bullshit.   

Ho, hum.   Another day.... another stupid twit on the left bleats.   

One just has to remember....

that God created the dumbasses, too.   Who says God doesn't have a sense of humor!

No quarter given to the enemy within...ever.

You can vote your way into socialism, but you have to shoot your way out of it.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2020, 06:35:57 pm »
I don't understand these articles.  Does it occur to them that maybe there isn't a God and that its a good thing people don't believe in myths and fairytale?  There is a good reason people are more and more agnostic and atheist.  We see that the Virgin birth story happened multiple times in history, we know that our religious beliefs are a direct result of where on earth we were born,  we have so much more knowledge now and its like the writer of the article wants us not to know these things.  Just accept what the pastor says, don't think for yourself.
Do Greeks lament people not believing in Zeus and poseidon?  You can't stop changing beliefs because it makes you uncomfortable.
-------------------------------
Knox. Respectfully, your opinion is free.
Yet the Greeks, the wisest who ever walked this Earth,
told us a Creator was the spark for all that exists.

Offline Knox27

« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2020, 06:38:39 pm »

I don't "refuse" to see anything, I just won't be conned. 

What I have seen is voting irregularities like there always are.  I've seen "statistical analysis" performed on what amounts to reporting vote totals, not real-time actual counts.  I've seen claims of hundred of affadavits, not a single one of which has been cross-examined.   I've seen the kraken-releaser's military intelligence expert has been outed as never having worked for military intelligence.  I've seen stories about a server in Germany and a gun-fight between the CIA and Delta force that for some reason, PEOPLE BELIEVED!!! 

I've seen one guy claiming to have driven ballots across state lines with nothing but his word.  Ive seen Melissa Carrone's testimony as a star whistle blower....watch that and tell me that she is believable when she refutes what even a friendly interviewer is trying to say.

Ive seen a video from Georgia that shows boxes under a table and then a narrative of what "must have occured" based off that.  I've seen memes showing incorrect numbers about requested ballots vs returned ballots.  False numbers about voter participation where the denominator changes from eligible voters to registered voters.  False numbers about registered voters in counties.

I've seen conservative Trump appointed judges dismiss cases.  Ive seen loss after loss after loss.  I've seen a man so unfit for the presidency that I am embarrassed that millions of Americans are duumb enough to fall for his bullshit.

I've seen Trump do what he has been doing for years, lie, lie, lie, lie.  Did he find those 3 million illegals that voted in 2016 yet?  Elt me know when he does.