Author Topic: Biden approval poll from The Hill is cracking people up  (Read 389 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden approval poll from The Hill is cracking people up
« on: December 18, 2020, 12:34:40 am »
Biden approval poll from The Hill is cracking people up
December 17, 2020 | Robert Jonathan

Joe Biden, a candidate who spent most of the campaign in his Delaware basement, and was only able to generate a meager turnout when he emerged for a rare rally, supposedly has a job approval rating of 60 percent, even though he is technically unemployed.

These were the findings of the Hill-HarrisX online poll of about 3,800 “nationally representative” registered voters. There is no indication if the respondents primarily logged in from CNN headquarters, the MSNBC studios, or various legacy newsrooms. On a more serious note, registered voters traditionally have been considered an unreliable cohort for opinion surveys. Plus, in this election cycle in particular, the polling industry has been exposed as engaging in flawed and/or politicized methodology, which raises common-sense questions about the validity of such post-election surveys.

For the most part, Biden so far has made some identity-politics driven cabinet appointments, with many Obama retreads in the mix, read some scripted words from a teleprompter which get minimal traction online, and pushed a national mask mandate. Nonetheless, self-described Democrats approve of president-elect Biden by 93 percent (60 percent for independents) as opposed to Republican disapproval, which clocked at 73 percent, which, under the circumstances, seems low.

Jesse Kelly
@JesseKellyDC
If you like him doing absolutely nothing now, you’re gonna LOVE him doing nothing for the 4 months he’s president.

Dr. Emperor Pogoka
@pogoka_rp
Replying to @JesseKellyDC
Who the hell are they asking?  Must be their computer-generated voters and still it's only 60%.

Señor Beaumonto
@SenorBeaumonto
Replying to @JesseKellyDC
Who doesn't love fake polls?
3:39 PM · Dec 16, 2020

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/12/17/biden-approval-poll-from-the-hill-is-cracking-people-up-1006838/?utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_source=Get+Response&utm_term=EMAIL&utm_content=Newsletter&utm_campaign=bizpac
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Biden approval poll from The Hill is cracking people up
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2020, 01:18:47 am »
The only real question on the Left is how many days it will take until Biden and crew win every humanitarian award on Earth including the Nobel Peace Prize?

It will be almost impossible to top Obama's record 15 days in office before he was declared the greatest American President in U.S. history. But today with the world press, almost every website of any kind, and every political committee worldwide literally deluged in corruption and pro-Left partisanship anything is possible.

Biden has the easiest job in the world. His only single task is to maintain a pulse and to keep breathing. If he can simply stay alive (which is a serious question), he will be declared the greatest most super-duper person since Jesus Christ by the world press no matter what he does, no matter how much chaos and destruction his and his crew's naïve idealistic programs cause.

This is it for America. With China in the driver's seat and no 'law' or 'truth' or accountability of any kind for any, this is the victory for the World Government. We are now truly living in the Brave New World which has been predicted for 50 years.

I seriously doubt there will be any more 'fair' elections in America forever. Those days are over. For me, this is the stamp of World Government on America and the end of America as an independent sovereign nation with free elections and a free press. And the weirdest part of the whole thing is how so many American people welcomed this down on their own heads.

I can't understand what they think this New Globalist Utopian America is going to be? But it is going to be so much worse than any of us can imagine. This is the start of a new era of American submission to all the dystopian countries worldwide. We are going to be sucked into the vortex of failure, poverty, and war, just like the rest of the world.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2020, 06:28:49 am »
The only real question on the Left is how many days it will take until Biden and crew win every humanitarian award on Earth including the Nobel Peace Prize?

It will be almost impossible to top Obama's record 15 days in office before he was declared the greatest American President in U.S. history. But today with the world press, almost every website of any kind, and every political committee worldwide literally deluged in corruption and pro-Left partisanship anything is possible.

Biden has the easiest job in the world. His only single task is to maintain a pulse and to keep breathing. If he can simply stay alive (which is a serious question), he will be declared the greatest most super-duper person since Jesus Christ by the world press no matter what he does, no matter how much chaos and destruction his and his crew's naïve idealistic programs cause.

This is it for America. With China in the driver's seat and no 'law' or 'truth' or accountability of any kind for any, this is the victory for the World Government. We are now truly living in the Brave New World which has been predicted for 50 years.

I seriously doubt there will be any more 'fair' elections in America forever. Those days are over. For me, this is the stamp of World Government on America and the end of America as an independent sovereign nation with free elections and a free press. And the weirdest part of the whole thing is how so many American people welcomed this down on their own heads.

I can't understand what they think this New Globalist Utopian America is going to be? But it is going to be so much worse than any of us can imagine. This is the start of a new era of American submission to all the dystopian countries worldwide. We are going to be sucked into the vortex of failure, poverty, and war, just like the rest of the world.

Liberty dies not with a bang, nor a whimper, but to the cheers of those who are about to find out what they have lost.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2020, 07:01:27 am »
No reason to believe Biden will not be considered the greatest POTUS in history DAY ONE by our fine media.  He will be called the GREAT UNIFIER.

I see him being POTUS for about one year, and what a glorious year it will be.  He will end the virus, single handedly, he will create more jobs paying $50 per hour than any other POTUS, oh I just cannot wait.  I am so excited for this dynamo to hit the pavement.

Actually, if I had the money, I would build a shelter in some remote area that could sustain life for 1-2 years. 

I saw the movie THE ROAD years ago and thought it far fetched and about the darkest movie I had ever seen.  Not now.  I fear that is a plausible future.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2020, 07:36:58 am »
No reason to believe Biden will not be considered the greatest POTUS in history DAY ONE by our fine media.  He will be called the GREAT UNIFIER.

I see him being POTUS for about one year, and what a glorious year it will be.  He will end the virus, single handedly, he will create more jobs paying $50 per hour than any other POTUS, oh I just cannot wait.  I am so excited for this dynamo to hit the pavement.

Actually, if I had the money, I would build a shelter in some remote area that could sustain life for 1-2 years. 

I saw the movie THE ROAD years ago and thought it far fetched and about the darkest movie I had ever seen.  Not now.  I fear that is a plausible future.
Considered the greatest POTUS in history by the media? Are you kidding? Right now Joe is remembering all the great things he did as POTUS two years from now.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2020, 01:22:42 am »
Jafo wrote:
"I saw the movie THE ROAD years ago and thought it far fetched and about the darkest movie I had ever seen.  Not now.  I fear that is a plausible future."

Thanks for the tip, downloading "The Road" right now for this weekend's movie.

And once again, for a preview of "what's coming", I'd like to recommend the 1987 miniseries "Amerika".
Please see this prior post put up by me:
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,422738.msg2346320.html#msg2346320