Author Topic: Stephen Miller: 'Alternate' electors will keep Trump election challenge alive  (Read 515 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Stephen Miller: 'Alternate' electors will keep Trump election challenge alive
By Brett Samuels - 12/14/20 11:34 AM EST

President Trump's allies are preparing to send an "alternate" slate of electors to Congress, senior White House adviser Stephen Miller said Monday, signaling Trump will drag out his efforts to overturn the results of the 2020 election even after the Electoral College certifies Joe Biden as the winner.

Miller, appearing on Fox News as a senior adviser to the Trump campaign, brushed off the idea that the Electoral College vote marked any kind of end to the process.

"The only date in the Constitution is Jan. 20. So we have more than enough time to right the wrong of this fraudulent election result and certify Donald Trump as the winner of the election," Miller said on "Fox & Friends."

"As we speak, today, an alternate slate of electors in the contested states is going to vote and we're going to send those results up to Congress," he continued. "This will ensure that all of our legal remedies remain open. That means that if we win these cases in the courts, that we can direct that the alternate state of electors be certified."

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/530092-stephen-miller-alternate-electors-will-keep-trump-challenge-alive-post
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
The conspiracy to remove Trump is complete.  SCOTUS has been paralyzed to silence, the Electoral College has spoken, and there are no tricks Trump can resort to reverse the criminal conspiracy fully evident in our former republic.  Yes, with the events over the past month, the republic is dead.

All that is left is the cadaver on the side of the road, and believe me, the vultures will pick it clean over the next 4-8 years.

The destruction of the Republican Party has been underway for quite a few years, but was accelerated with the McCain decision to retain Obamacare.  That last act by that maggot sealed the fate for Republicans.  Trump attempted to breathe air into the corpse of the Republican Party, and they weren't having any of it.  In the next four years, the RINOs in the party will defame Trump every damn day.

The Republican Party is dead.  We are now a one party system much as Russia operates.  If you want to see the future of the USA, take a hard look at Russia, for we have been on that path for some time.  Even the abortion of our young mirrors the mindset that is pervasive in Russia.  Virtually everyone in Russia supports abortion, yet their population is in serious decline.  And what does Putin do, offer women $5,000 to have a baby.  Ah yes, money will buy the birth rate up.  Morality, not so much, but money will.  Russia is dying of HIV/AIDS, a virulent form of tuberculosis, and 60% of the men being alcoholics.  We are following in their footsteps.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Good God.

Why don't I gather two dozen of my friends, pretend we're "alternate electors" and send the votes declaring me winner of New York's presidential election to Congress? It's just as "valid" as this charade.

I swear, this guy's trying to set up a shadow government.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
Stephen Miller: 'Alternate' electors will keep Trump election challenge alive

"The only date in the Constitution is Jan. 20. So we have more than enough time to right the wrong of this fraudulent election result and certify Donald Trump as the winner of the election," Miller said on "Fox & Friends."

"As we speak, today, an alternate slate of electors in the contested states is going to vote and we're going to send those results up to Congress," he continued. "This will ensure that all of our legal remedies remain open. That means that if we win these cases in the courts, that we can direct that the alternate state of electors be certified."

Rush Limbaugh held a LONG discussion of this question on his show today.

Specifically, he discussed the already established laws that govern
when there are disputed, mulitple slates of electors from one or more states.

The entire discussion is at:
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2020/12/16/the-turtle-is-determined-to-stop-the-one-long-shot-scenario-left-for-trump/

If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
jafo wrote:
"The Republican Party is dead.  We are now a one party system much as Russia operates.  If you want to see the future of the USA, take a hard look at Russia, for we have been on that path for some time."

I have a better suggestion.

Download the 1987 tv miniseries "Amerika".
It's on the net, and easy to find.
In fact, here it is:
https://tpb20.ukpass.co/description.php?id=18779328
(you'll need torrent downloading software to obtain it)

It was also released as a novella, you can read it here:
https://www.rulit.me/books/amerika-the-triumph-of-the-american-spirit-read-349142-1.html

Judging from what has expired over the past month, the future as predicted by this miniseries seems almost prescient...