Author Topic: As leftists double down on lockdowns, are we being played?  (Read 188 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
As leftists double down on lockdowns, are we being played?
« on: December 14, 2020, 02:44:34 pm »
December 14, 2020
As leftists double down on lockdowns, are we being played?
By Andrea Widburg

I’m a pandemic skeptic. I know the Wuhan virus is real and very dangerous for some people. Still, I cannot get excited about a disease with an average 99% survival rate. I believe the Democrats weaponized the virus to defeat President Trump, and I think that Democrats are still working the virus to weaken working- and middle-class Americans (i.e., Trump supporters) while enriching the Democrats' corporate cronies. I’m cynical, paranoid, or a realist – or all three. This weekend, information emerged supporting my viewpoint.

We keep being told that Americans are dying like flies, far in excess of their normal numbers. I accept that there are excess deaths. I’m sure it increased our annual death rate in spring when many elderly people died in the first wave after Democrat governors trapped them in retirement homes and then sent in infected people. I’m also sure that more Americans are dying from cancer, heart disease, depression, suicide, murder, and spousal abuse thanks to the cruelty of the lockdowns.

What offsets all this is that fewer Americans are dying from the flu. That’s either because masks help prevent the flu (although we’re told our mask use is all wrong for stopping the virus) or because a lot of the deaths marked as Wuhan virus deaths are in fact flu deaths. No matter, take a gander at this data:

Dr. David Samadi, MD
@drdavidsamadi
Deaths in the USA over the years...

2010: 2.5M
2011: 2.5M
2012: 2.5M
2013 :2.6M
2014: 2.6M
2015: 2.7M
2016: 2.7M
2017: 2.8M
2018: 2.8M
2019: 2.9M
2020: 2.5M (as of November)

Where is the massive spike?

(h/t @MillerStream)
2:09 PM · Dec 13, 2020

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/12/as_leftists_double_down_on_lockdowns_are_we_being_played.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34