Author Topic: Rep. Tulsi Gabbard Introduces Bill to Ban Biological Males from Competing in Girls' Sports  (Read 279 times)

Online libertybele

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard Introduces Bill to Ban Biological Males from Competing in Girls' Sports

ep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-Hawaii) and Rep. Markwayne Mullin (R-Okla.) introduced a bill Thursday banning transgender females - people who were born male - from taking part in women’s sports.

The Protect Women’s Sports Act (H.R. 8932) would clarify Title IX for female athletes based on biological sex and require that only biological females can participate in women’s sports.

“Title IX was a historic provision championed by Hawai‘i’s own Congresswoman Patsy Mink in order to provide equal opportunity for women and girls in high school and college sports. It led to a generational shift that impacted countless women, creating life-changing opportunities for girls and women that never existed before,” Gabbard said in a statement..........

https://www.cnsnews.com/index.php/article/national/melanie-arter/rep-tulsi-gabbard-introduces-bill-ban-biological-males-competing
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

Good for them. Common sense is somewhat rare these days.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LegalAmerican

Good for them. Common sense is somewhat rare these days.

I was just going to say....'common sense' coming back? 

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
My thought is this...  If you wore born with a dick you don't be competing with them for only one thing.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertasbella

• Libertas Bella: Liberty Is Beautiful
  • Libertas Bella: Liberty Is Beautiful
    • Libertas Bella
On Reddit they called this an "anti-trans" piece of legislation. Sort of a bit glosses over the fact that it's pro-woman too.
DeFi tutorials for noobs and normies. Merchandise for apes and chads who want to share the love with our libertarian clothing and 2nd Amendment shirts
"Liberty is beautiful" for all - only at Libertas Bella.

Online LMAO

The left loathes reality and human nature because both are reasons their ideas don't work in the real world.

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy