Author Topic: ‘Make Them Pay’: Michigan Democratic State Rep. Cynthia Jones Threatens Trump Supporters  (Read 976 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Make Them Pay’: Michigan Democratic State Rep. Cynthia Jones Threatens Trump Supporters

Henry Rodgers
Senior Congressional Correspondent
December 09, 2020 11:43 AM ET

Michigan Democratic State Rep. Cynthia Johnson threatened President Donald Trump’s supporters in a Facebook live video Tuesday, saying it is a warning message to those who support the president.

In the Facebook live video, Johnson said Trump supporters better be careful, calling on “soldiers” to “make them (Trump supporters) pay.” The video was over three minutes long. Johnson took office on January 1, 2019. Her current term ends on December 31, 2020.

“So this is just a warning to you Trumpers. Be careful, walk lightly, we ain’t playing with you. Enough of the shenanigans. Enough is enough. And for those of you who are soldiers, you know how to do it. Do it right, be in order, make them pay,” Johnson says in the video

more w/video
https://dailycaller.com/2020/12/09/make-them-pay-michigan-democrat-state-rep-threatens-trump-supporters-cynthia-johnson/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Cynthia Jones?  Is this in reference with that hit with an ugly stick Cynthia Johnson, who badgered the lawyers and witnesses at that hearing last week?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

This b---ch has been slapped down hard

Michigan Lawmaker Disciplined for Warning Trump Backers
Republican leaders in the Michigan House stripped a Black Democratic lawmaker of her committee assignments Wednesday because she took to social media to warn “Trumpers,” after saying she had received at least one racist threat that she should be lynched.

Rep. Cynthia Johnson, of Detroit, sits on a GOP-led committee that heard baseless allegations of widespread election fraud from President Donald Trump's personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani and others last week. Johnson reported getting multiple threats after the hearing, including one in which a Texas man told her to “rot in hell” and threatened to burn several crosses in her yard and hang a noose from her tree.

https://www.newsmax.com/us/michigan-lawmaker-discipline/2020/12/09/id/1000798/

I would lynch her not for being black but of threatening her own citizens.

We need some severe punishment to stop this escalating rhetoric.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"... GOP-led committee that heard baseless allegations of widespread election fraud from President Donald Trump's personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani and others last week."

Wow.  That's the shortest period of time between signing up for a news streaming service, and then deleting it from my Fire Stick.  Bye, Newsmax.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Verbally or worse n writing leaves evidence of :Assault".

Party leaders shroud steer these people from this behavior r folks 
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline LegalAmerican

"... GOP-led committee that heard baseless allegations of widespread election fraud from President Donald Trump's personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani and others last week."

Wow.  That's the shortest period of time between signing up for a news streaming service, and then deleting it from my Fire Stick.  Bye, Newsmax.

I read somewhere that NEWSMAX....is setting us up to believe in them, then just being another CNN.  Looks like the rumor is true.  GOOD FOR YOU!   

Offline dancer

I stopped going to their site years ago.  They kept moving further left.  No thanks.  OAN is so much better.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
This honestly is the face of BLM.....
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This honestly is the face of BLM.....

It's fitting that face is ugly AF.
I will NOT comply.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Which is it, Jones or Johnson?  :shrug:
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.

Offline Polly Ticks

Wasn't she the one who was setting up a witness for doxxing  by asking for her full name and maiden name during the hearing last week?

What a nasty piece of work.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
This bimbo is dangerous and has no business in government.  She did in fact encourage military folks to cause harm to USA citizens.  She should be indicted on conspiracy to commit murder, and tucked away in a cell for 10 - 20 years.
 :yowsa:

Offline skeeter

This bimbo is dangerous and has no business in government.  She did in fact encourage military folks to cause harm to USA citizens.  She should be indicted on conspiracy to commit murder, and tucked away in a cell for 10 - 20 years.
 :yowsa:
I think the ‘soldiers’ reference was to urban street punks.

And she should be indicted. Or committed.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I think the ‘soldiers’ reference was to urban street punks.

And she should be indicted. Or committed.

Where in the hell is a Conservative street punk when you need one?

Much easier and faster than being indicted or committed. 

Water the damned tree, already.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Where in the hell is a Conservative street punk when you need one?

Much easier and faster than being indicted or committed. 

Water the damned tree, already.
Well, there are the Proud Boys (though they're led, ironically, by a Canadian) and those Boogaloo punks, inasmuch as you can call them "conservatives."

Offline skeeter

Well, there are the Proud Boys (though they're led, ironically, by a Canadian) and those Boogaloo punks, inasmuch as you can call them "conservatives."

The 'Boogaloo Boys' are an internet meme. No such people.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Wasn't she the one who was setting up a witness for doxxing  by asking for her full name and maiden name during the hearing last week?

What a nasty piece of work.

She demanded Giuliani be "sworn in."  Before the Chair ruled her out of order Giuliani said, "I'm here in the capacity of Donald Trump's attorney, not as a witness of fact."
I will NOT comply.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
She demanded Giuliani be "sworn in."  Before the Chair ruled her out of order Giuliani said, "I'm here in the capacity of Donald Trump's attorney, not as a witness of fact."

In other Michigan garbage news, MI's "beloved" governor is asking Johnson be reinstated to her subcommittee positions.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/whitmer-says-michigan-gop-went-too-far-against-anti-trump-state-democrat

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

In other Michigan garbage news, MI's "beloved" governor is asking Johnson be reinstated to her subcommittee positions.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/whitmer-says-michigan-gop-went-too-far-against-anti-trump-state-democrat

The same kind of in your face middle finger to the middle class we see in CA all of the time. Its this kind of sh*t that has me convinced that the fix is in, these rats no longer feel accountable to voters. Elections are a farce.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The same kind of in your face middle finger to the middle class we see in CA all of the time. Its this kind of sh*t that has me convinced that the fix is in, these rats no longer feel accountable to voters. Elections are a farce.

"If voting ever changed anything, it would be illegal."
I will NOT comply.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
The 'Boogaloo Boys' are an internet meme. No such people.
They're real. Just a bunch of bored, mostly disorganized troublemakers with no real ideology to speak of, but they exist. I (indirectly) know one. Weird doesn't begin to describe him.