Author Topic: Newsmax Scores Ratings Victory Over Fox News Channel  (Read 487 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Newsmax Scores Ratings Victory Over Fox News Channel
« on: December 09, 2020, 03:47:47 pm »
By Brian Trusdell    |   Tuesday, 08 December 2020 10:12 PM

Newsmax TV scored its first ratings victory over rival Fox News Channel, eclipsing the Murdoch-owned outlet in a key demographic on Monday night.

“Greg Kelly Reports,” which airs 7-8 p.m. EST, beat “The Story with Martha McCallum” in the 25- to 54-year-old audience demographic. Kelly drew an average of 229,000 viewers for the hour while McCallum pulled in 203,000, CNN reported.

"We're here to stay," Newsmax CEO Christopher Ruddy said Tuesday evening to CNN. "The ratings are showing that."

more
https://www.newsmax.com/us/newsmax-ratings-fox/2020/12/08/id/1000656/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Newsmax Scores Ratings Victory Over Fox News Channel
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2020, 03:57:18 pm »
Overall trajectory of the New "Fox News" Channel?

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2020, 07:16:18 pm »
Overall trajectory of the New "Fox News" Channel?

Nice video of the Murdoch Bridge!
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2020, 02:04:15 am »
People trash FOX News because they've got a few libs on the network and a few conservatives who don't buy everything Trump says.
That's no reason to shun the network. FOX still has, by a wide margin, far more talking heads who are extremely pro-Trump than there are libs like Wallace.
From what I've seen of Newsmax, I'm less than enchanted. Everybody reads from the same script...Trump Is Great!!!! Trump Can Do No Wrong!!!
Lockstep worship of any politician is bad. A whole network full of them is noisome.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2020, 02:28:08 am »
I just read a story on Newsmax about Trump's "baseless" claims of fraud in Michigan.  This may be a true Flash in the Pan.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Absalom

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2020, 03:38:14 am »
People trash FOX News because they've got a few libs on the network and a few conservatives who don't buy everything Trump says.
That's no reason to shun the network. FOX still has, by a wide margin, far more talking heads who are extremely pro-Trump than there are libs like Wallace.
From what I've seen of Newsmax, I'm less than enchanted. Everybody reads from the same script...Trump Is Great!!!! Trump Can Do No Wrong!!!
Lockstep worship of any politician is bad. A whole network full of them is noisome.
-------------------------------
Preceptive, which will predictably enrage the Trump sycophants.
Anyone beyond toddlerdom has to see Trump for the fraud/hustler he has been forever.