Author Topic: Georgia lieutenant governor says Trump claims will hurt GOP candidates in runoff  (Read 6847 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
This is just wrong. After a summer of BLM/Antifa riots and senseless lock downs while the democrats remained silent, the party knew it couldn’t win president or congress. So out of desperation they determined to steal the election rather than face four years of President Trump, angry and untroubled by political considerations, as he extracted some measure of justice on as many political foes as possible. It scared hell out of them.

It may or may not have been a top down coordinated conspiracy to cheat and steal; the democrat ranks are overflowing with like-minded, loosely constrained operatives and sociopaths at the ready. This operation was squarely in the democrats wheelhouse. They stole this election (for now, anyway).

QFT
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Knox27

What are the statistical odds of one county receiving over 190K ballots...and all of them going to one candidate and one candidate only?

What's your thoughts on counties that were counting more ballots than they have registered voters in that county?

This argument that happened in multiple states doesn't hold water.  Heavily democratic counties will upload votes in batches.  The "spike" was much larger for biden because in heavily populated urban areas he won by huge margins.  Its not 190k in a county vs 0 for Trump.  Its that they counted a lot of ballots and when they input them, it was a relatively large number of votes and when they uploaded the number for trump it was dwarfed.  This is exactly what you'd expect in urban counties.  Its another desperate and fake attack on a fair election.

FYI Trump 100 percent knows this, or at least was told this.  He's just fine with trashing America and scamming you out of more money.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Emerald Robinson
@EmeraldRobinson

It’s now obvious: there was widespread election fraud.

It’s now obvious: the DOJ/FBI have disappeared. They’re complicit in it.

It’s now obvious: most of the GOP have disappeared. They’re complicit in it.

The problem for the GOP: their own voters understand what’s going on.

1:19 PM · Dec 6, 2020·Twitter for iPad

https://twitter.com/EmeraldRobinson/status/1335650142159048704
:thumbsup:

As A. Conan Doyle noted in The Hound of the Baskervilles, the dog that doesn't bark knows its owner.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

This argument that happened in multiple states doesn't hold water.  Heavily democratic counties will upload votes in batches.  The "spike" was much larger for biden because in heavily populated urban areas he won by huge margins.  Its not 190k in a county vs 0 for Trump.  Its that they counted a lot of ballots and when they input them, it was a relatively large number of votes and when they uploaded the number for trump it was dwarfed.  This is exactly what you'd expect in urban counties.  Its another desperate and fake attack on a fair election.

FYI Trump 100 percent knows this, or at least was told this.  He's just fine with trashing America and scamming you out of more money.

Kjndly look at the numbers. Zero votes for each of the other four candidates, yet over 138,000 for Biden?  Sorry, but out of 138,000 ballots intended to be votes for Biden, at least one would have been mismarked for someone else.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Knox27

Kjndly look at the numbers. Zero votes for each of the other four candidates, yet over 138,000 for Biden?  Sorry, but out of 138,000 ballots intended to be votes for Biden, at least one would have been mismarked for someone else.

That was confirmed to be a clerical error

"On Twitter, live updates from Decision Desk HQ showed that between 5:04 a.m. and 5:43 a.m. — as additional votes in Michigan came in for Trump — Biden’s numbers were updated and actually dropped by 110,796."

Clerical error. Caught and updated. Of course trump knew this and still tweeted it out.  And you can easily verify this was a clerical error.  You don't at all have to trust me

Offline Smokin Joe

"On Twitter, live updates from Decision Desk HQ showed that between 5:04 a.m. and 5:43 a.m. — as additional votes in Michigan came in for Trump — Biden’s numbers were updated and actually dropped by 110,796."

Clerical error. Caught and updated. Of course trump knew this and still tweeted it out.  And you can easily verify this was a clerical error.  You don't at all have to trust me
Right. How many more "clerical errors" didn't get caught?

C S Lewis

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
The fact that a man who couldn't muster 20 for a campaign rally could sucker 80M to vote for him, seems a bit far fetched to me,

Most folks didn't vote for Biden.  Most folks did, however, vote against Trump.

Biden was the vessel for expressing their discontent.    He has no real mandate to govern.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

That’s quite the word salad you put together there to avoid answering a question I specifically posed to Jazzy. 
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Right. How many more "clerical errors" didn't get caught?

@Smokin Joe

And Jazzy’s lap dog still evades another aspect of the question I’ve posed several times without answer.   What about the counties that have more people voting in an area than are gegistered to vote?

As far back as three years ago there were 3.5 million in more people are on U.S. election rolls than are eligible to vote.

Online Hoodat

Uh, no.  This isn't a clerical error.  A clerical error is when someone types in the wrong number.  These numbers weren't typed in.  These are live data reads from election software (aka Edison reads).  And the only way for this to be corrected is for someone to log in and change the numbers manually.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Knox27

@Smokin Joe

And Jazzy’s lap dog still evades another aspect of the question I’ve posed several times without answer.   What about the counties that have more people voting in an area than are gegistered to vote?

As far back as three years ago there were 3.5 million in more people are on U.S. election rolls than are eligible to vote.

What counties were those? I know trump and co tweeted out fake tables that his supporters just believed for some reason.  Please show me.

Offline Knox27

Uh, no.  This isn't a clerical error.  A clerical error is when someone types in the wrong number.  These numbers weren't typed in.  These are live data reads from election software (aka Edison reads).  And the only way for this to be corrected is for someone to log in and change the numbers manually.

A clerical error is when the clerk adds an extra 0 and then fixes it.  If you are just going to dismiss the explanations of things then you'll never be convinced of anything you don't go in believing

Offline Knox27

That’s quite the word salad you put together there to avoid answering a question I specifically posed to Jazzy.

Whether it came across like word salad to you or not, all instances are best explained by uploading votes from urban areas.  Its not like 190k vs 0.  It's q90k votes for biden, and a lot less uploaded for trump.

Your "evidence" of fraud is the manner in which counties updated votes, which is always in batches.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
What counties were those? I know trump and co tweeted out fake tables that his supporters just believed for some reason.  Please show me.

Why should anybody bother to "please show me?"  You rubbish every news source that is to the right of The Daily Beast.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
A clerical error is when the clerk adds an extra 0 and then fixes it.  If you are just going to dismiss the explanations of things then you'll never be convinced of anything you don't go in believing

You have gone from proudly not reading source articles to proudly not reading the posts to which you reply.  This is starting to get on peoples nerves.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Knox27

You have gone from proudly not reading source articles to proudly not reading the posts to which you reply.  This is starting to get on peoples nerves.

Direct response to a question of "clerical error"

Offline Knox27

Why should anybody bother to "please show me?"  You rubbish every news source that is to the right of The Daily Beast.

Spoken like someone who cannot find data to back up a claim there are more registered voters than people.  Your favorite newspaper lies to you to get clicks.  Your Facebook memes are false.  You cannot prove what you say.

Offline skeeter

Priceless!

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher

Knocks27's posting is nothing but pointless strings of non-sequitirs  that distract from thoughtful discussion.  He's not worth the extra blood pressure points to respond to anymore.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Spoken like someone who cannot find data to back up a claim there are more registered voters than people.  Your favorite newspaper lies to you to get clicks.  Your Facebook memes are false.  You cannot prove what you say.

More like, "Spoken like somebody who's sick and tired of seeing links provided that get ignored." 

Just keep it up, @Knox27.  The ice upon which you're skating gets thinner every day.
I will NOT comply.

Offline corbe

Skating Away on the Thin Ice of a New Day-Jethro Tull

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Skating Away on the Thin Ice of a New Day-Jethro Tull

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

I loved that song....
I will NOT comply.

Offline Knox27

More like, "Spoken like somebody who's sick and tired of seeing links provided that get ignored." 

Just keep it up, @Knox27.  The ice upon which you're skating gets thinner every day.

You want this board to be an echo chamber of conspiracy theories, its your choice, ill be fine.  Simply pointing out you cannot backup many claims when challenged.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
You want this board to be an echo chamber of conspiracy theories, its your choice, ill be fine.  Simply pointing out you cannot backup many claims when challenged.

Begone Troll! 
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

I loved that song....
Thick as a Brick, classic album.