Author Topic: Georgia lieutenant governor says Trump claims will hurt GOP candidates in runoff  (Read 6820 times)

Offline roamer_1

You want this board to be an echo chamber of conspiracy theories, its your choice, ill be fine.  Simply pointing out you cannot backup many claims when challenged.

In the end, neither can you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

This argument that happened in multiple states doesn't hold water.  Heavily democratic counties will upload votes in batches.  The "spike" was much larger for biden because in heavily populated urban areas he won by huge margins.  Its not 190k in a county vs 0 for Trump.  Its that they counted a lot of ballots and when they input them, it was a relatively large number of votes and when they uploaded the number for trump it was dwarfed.  This is exactly what you'd expect in urban counties.  Its another desperate and fake attack on a fair election.

FYI Trump 100 percent knows this, or at least was told this.  He's just fine with trashing America and scamming you out of more money.

@Knox27

IF you had any sense of shame,you would be ashamed of yourself for this.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
You want this board to be an echo chamber of conspiracy theories, its your choice, ill be fine.  Simply pointing out you cannot backup many claims when challenged.

If TBR was an "echo chamber," you would have been toast after your first post.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Knox27

IF you had any sense of shame,you would be ashamed of yourself for this.

@sneakypete

Indeed.  It's an insult to the aggregate intelligence of Briefers to suggest we don't know how urban ballots get counted, and that scores of ballots normally go 100% to 0% for the Rat candidate.  There are ALWAYS votes for other people.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Spoken like someone who cannot find data to back up a claim there are more registered voters than people.  Your favorite newspaper lies to you to get clicks.  Your Facebook memes are false.  You cannot prove what you say.

Here’s the rub with pretty much everyone here about that bullshit you just spewed above...we have presented credible facts...we’ve linked to articles statistics etc that back up what we’ve been saying. 

Post after post topic after topic.

And like your Twinkie Twin Jazzy...you ignore it refuse to engage in facts and just drone on with your cut and paste crap post after post...topic after topic. 
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Knox27

Here’s the rub with pretty much everyone here about that bullshit you just spewed above...we have presented credible facts...we’ve linked to articles statistics etc that back up what we’ve been saying. 

Post after post topic after topic.

And like your Twinkie Twin Jazzy...you ignore it refuse to engage in facts and just drone on with your cut and paste crap post after post...topic after topic.

I've seen the images and op eds linked...I put as much credence to it as every judge, whether appointed by Republicans, democrats, or trump.  Deservedly so.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I've seen the images and op eds linked...I put as much credence to it as every judge, whether appointed by Republicans, democrats, or trump.  Deservedly so.

Thanks for proving my point. 
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher

Echo chamber?  You obviously were still in diapers in '16, because this site operated and thrived during the Trump v. Cruz fight.  Even so,  many of us are still friends afterwards. And I want to double down on the earlier poster who rightfully accused you of bascially wanting proof, but still ignoring  the multitude of links and overwhelming evidence. Your Lincoln Project stripes can't be ignored, and you need to be called out on it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Thanks for proving my point.

:mauslaff:

He did!  And doesn't even see the irony!
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Thanks a bunch for illustrating my point:  You say you look, but still refuse to see.
I will NOT comply.

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher

Yeah...  he stepped in it good didn't he?  :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Knox27

I must be blind to it.  As must be republican appointed judges.  They must have not seen the right meme.  Even the cracken lawsuit was dismissed as half baked theories and speculation.  Trump and this crusade against facts and logic and reason will hurt the republican party that's poised to do well on the 2022 house cycle and has to defend a lot of seats in the senate.

Your articles are not proof. Its twisting anomalies and irregularities and superficially sounding issues into a system fraud.  The elite strike team put together has lost 51 cases.  But its me thats blind...

Offline Hoodat

Thick as a Brick, classic album.

Benefit is also awesome!

Full album

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

I must be blind to it.
@Knox27

And there lies the problem - the principal cause being the inability to think critically, the source of which is a slavish reliance upon emotion.

Case in point:  the election numbers posted by CNN, ABC, NBC, Fox, CBS, MSDNC, etc.  Those numbers were direct links to Dominion servers periodically spitting out totals and percentages.  The numbers in the image were repeated again and again and again throughout the night.  In one 1 min 17 sec span, Biden's number increased by 200k while Trump's decreased by 200,000.  All of these discrepancies were broadcast live by all the media outlets - all relying on the same Edison downloads of real time ballot tabulation.  Since this process was fully automated, then there is no way a "clerical" error could take place.  No one was typing in numbers for each network.

Which brings up the question, how is it that Trump's number could go down?  And how is it possible for Edison numbers to include fractions?  Care to answer that one?

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I must be blind to it.  As must be republican appointed judges.  They must have not seen the right meme.  Even the cracken lawsuit was dismissed as half baked theories and speculation.  Trump and this crusade against facts and logic and reason will hurt the republican party that's poised to do well on the 2022 house cycle and has to defend a lot of seats in the senate.

Your articles are not proof. Its twisting anomalies and irregularities and superficially sounding issues into a system fraud.  The elite strike team put together has lost 51 cases.  But its me thats blind...

All you did was prove that you willfully ignore anything that does not conform to you leftists beliefs.  You might not know it yet, but you are finished as a reasonable combatant.  Everybody knows you're a troll.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Knox27

@Knox27

And there lies the problem - the principal cause being the inability to think critically, the source of which is a slavish reliance upon emotion.

Case in point:  the election numbers posted by CNN, ABC, NBC, Fox, CBS, MSDNC, etc.  Those numbers were direct links to Dominion servers periodically spitting out totals and percentages.  The numbers in the image were repeated again and again and again throughout the night.  In one 1 min 17 sec span, Biden's number increased by 200k while Trump's decreased by 200,000.  All of these discrepancies were broadcast live by all the media outlets - all relying on the same Edison downloads of real time ballot tabulation.  Since this process was fully automated, then there is no way a "clerical" error could take place.  No one was typing in numbers for each network.

Which brings up the question, how is it that Trump's number could go down?  And how is it possible for Edison numbers to include fractions?  Care to answer that one?

As for the changing vote totals

"At 4:39 a.m. Wednesday, it tweeted that Trump was 2.17 million votes in Michigan while Biden was at 1.95 million. Its next update, at 5:04 a.m., said Trump had 2.20 million votes and Biden had 2.13 million. The following update, at 5:43 a.m., gave Trump 2.21 million votes and Biden 2.01 million votes.

While those tweets don’t capture the exact moment the numbers changed, they do show that at some point in that half-hour Biden lost over 100,000 votes. Given that the numbers are near the numbers in the original viral screenshot, it appears that what those screenshots actually showed was the moment 130,000 votes were taken off Biden’s tally, not the moment 130,000 additional ballots were added to Biden’s total."

Links to images provided at https://www.newscentermaine.com/article/news/verify/verify-no-130000-biden-votes-not-dumped-michigan/507-d751e405-14c5-4bf1-8b61-eacce9f38409

And your information about how vote total are presented during the live broadcasts is incorrect. Thats why its not official

"Shiawassee County, Republican Clerk Caroline Wilson says she accidentally boosted Democrat Joe Biden’s unofficial lead from 15,371 to 153,710 — more than twice the number of registered voters in the county — during the early morning of Nov. 4.

“It was a typo,” Wilson told Bridge."

She admitted it was due to a typo.  It would have been caught in the official count. Yoyr problem should be with news outlets being cool with taking nonnofficial updates.

The "spikes" in votes are a huge number to Biden vs zero to trump.

"From 3:26 to 3:44 a.m. in The Associated Press election reporting stream, the vote for Biden jumped by 149,520 (9.2% of Biden's total votes) and Trump's vote jumped by 31,803 votes (2% of his total votes). Milwaukee County accounted for nearly all of that jump.

Biden doing well in Milwaukee absentee ballots should be the furthest thing from a surprise. In 2016, Hillary Clinton won the city of Milwaukee by 77%-18%. And polling leading up to the election showed 81% of the people planning to vote absentee in Wisconsin supported Biden" as written in USA today.  Which I know you dont trust but that information is not disputed.

Your issues are with how vote totals are reported and that being used to make scurrilous claims about the election. Unfounded claims.  If you look for a reason for things, you can find it. Rather than just assuming it was fraud.

This is partly trumps issue in courts...they actually think about the claims.

So thats why you see Biden having 100k votes taken away, not because of fraud for trump...because this is an issue with how unofficial vote totals are reported.  Its an issue with absentee ballots being counted later and heavily, expectedly, for biden in urban areas.

Offline Axeslinger

@Knox27

Let’s see if this will cut through your skull.   This is research I did all by myself.

Wisconsin voter registration as of 12/1/20 was
3,811,193 (Source: https://elections.wi.gov/node/7265 )
Total number of votes cast: 3,239,920 (Source: https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-wisconsin-vote-vs-voters-afs:Content:9672223878 )

That is a voter turnout of 85%

For a more historic look, voter turnout has only been as high as 82.6% and that was in 1876.  The highest it’s been in the 20th century was 65.7 in 1908. (Source: http://www.electproject.org/national-1789-present )

Would you at least concede that is a curious deviation that should perhaps be thoroughly investigated?
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Knox27

@Knox27

Let’s see if this will cut through your skull.   This is research I did all by myself.

Wisconsin voter registration as of 12/1/20 was
3,811,193 (Source: https://elections.wi.gov/node/7265 )
Total number of votes cast: 3,239,920 (Source: https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-wisconsin-vote-vs-voters-afs:Content:9672223878 )

That is a voter turnout of 85%

For a more historic look, voter turnout has only been as high as 82.6% and that was in 1876.  The highest it’s been in the 20th century was 65.7 in 1908. (Source: http://www.electproject.org/national-1789-present )

Would you at least concede that is a curious deviation that should perhaps be thoroughly investigated?

I would concede that if voter turnout was 85 percent and significantly above historical stands AND against neighboring states, yes, I would concede it bears a closer looks.

However, voter turnout is defined as the percentage of votes of the pool of eligible voters, not registered.  So your percentage now falls drastically.

The voter turnout percentage was actually less than 2004

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
There was indeed unprecedented turnout in this election. Folks on both sides of the love/hate Trump divide were motivated to vote concerning the only political issue many cared about - to remove or retain DJT.

No I am not surprised by 80 percent plus turnout.  Both parties sent out the message of urgency to their supporters.   And many folks voted only for or against Trump, not even bothering to make down ballot choices.

On top of all that,  millions voted by mail for the first (and hopefully only) time.

The bottom line for me is that the noise surrounding the claims of fraud are just that - noise - unless and until real evidence is presented in court,  and real claims are adjudicated.  Wild charges based on blatant misuse of statistics from partisan sources are meaningless to me.

So far,  no court is lending credence to these charges.  And that is telling.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Knox27

News Center Maine?  Now THERE'S a "legit source!"

:happyhappy:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Knox27

@Knox27

News Center Maine?  Now THERE'S a "legit source!"

:happyhappy:

The news source you dont like, fine. But the links to the vote totals over time was the meat.

Offline Knox27

There was indeed unprecedented turnout in this election. Folks on both sides of the love/hate Trump divide were motivated to vote concerning the only political issue many cared about - to remove or retain DJT.

No I am not surprised by 80 percent plus turnout.  Both parties sent out the message of urgency to their supporters.   And many folks voted only for or against Trump, not even bothering to make down ballot choices.

On top of all that,  millions voted by mail for the first (and hopefully only) time.

The bottom line for me is that the noise surrounding the claims of fraud are just that - noise - unless and until real evidence is presented in court,  and real claims are adjudicated.  Wild charges based on blatant misuse of statistics from partisan sources are meaningless to me.

So far,  no court is lending credence to these charges.  And that is telling.

Don't buy into those turnout numbers.  They are disingenuous, they are using a denominator of registered votes as opposed to eligible voters.

Importantly the people making the claims on behalf of trump are well aware of this.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The news source you dont like, fine. But the links to the vote totals over time was the meat.

Sorry, but the "meat" is probably a lie because of the tainted source.  You need to do two things:  Stop rubbishing links from Epoch Times, and stop posting illegitimate sources. 

You will never do either, and that's OK because, other than the few Members who are true believers in your leftist cause, the rest of the Briefers only laugh at you.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Knox27

Sorry, but the "meat" is probably a lie because of the tainted source.  You need to do two things:  Stop rubbishing links from Epoch Times, and stop posting illegitimate sources. 

You will never do either, and that's OK because, other than the few Members who are true believers in your leftist cause, the rest of the Briefers only laugh at you.

Yall can laugh all you want, the links are to the running vote totals.

Love the "probably" line.  Im the one accused of not reading or ignoring stuff...but thats "probably" a lie because you won't entertain something that goes against the narrative.

Just pretend obama said there was fraud and go to epic lengths to prove him wrong. Lol.

I cat believe this is the party of nixon. The last intelligent republican president would blanche at the complete loss of thoughtfulness in what used to be the "serious" party. 

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

I'll certainly concede that. Of course, Trump is the most unusual candidate since the election of 1876 so IMO the participation could surely be explained that way.

But it's not evidence of fraud in and of itself.