Author Topic: Georgia lieutenant governor says Trump claims will hurt GOP candidates in runoff  (Read 6770 times)

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
It was not my doing, but your PMs were set to receive "From Administrators Only."  From where you see your profile, there's a tab above your Name on the left, called "Modify Profile," were you can do things like add an Avatar among other things.  Hover your mouse over it, and you get a pull-down Menu, one item is "Personal Messaging."  When you click that, there is an option for who you can receive PMs from.

I set it to "All members, except those on my Ignore List."

@Victoria33 PM @Jazzhead now.....

ETA:  I thought you did that, Jazz.... :shrug:

Thanks CL.   I had assumed that PMs were the default setting for private messaging,  with an option to block members' ability to communicate via personal email.

For the record,  I have never, ever, placed a member on ignore.  I take all shots.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Thanks CL.   I had assumed that PMs were the default setting for private messaging,  with an option to block members' ability to communicate via personal email.

For the record,  I have never, ever, placed a member on ignore.  I take all shots.

I can see and change some things in Profile, other things I cannot.  I can't see who is on your Ignore or Buddies lists, for example.  I keep my door open to all as well, and I have nobody on Ignore either.

:beer:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I was referring not to vote totals;  everyone knows that more people came out of the woodwork to vote than ever before.   

@Jazzhead

Some even got out of prison or crawled out of the grave to vote. Others hadn't even been born yet,and only live in the imaginations of the people who created and voted for them.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Jazzhead

Some even got out of prison or crawled out of the grave to vote. Others hadn't even been born yet,and only live in the imaginations of the people who created and voted for them.

@sneakypete

A crapton of voters were created out of thin air by Dominion.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I can see and change some things in Profile, other things I cannot.  I can't see who is on your Ignore or Buddies lists, for example.  I keep my door open to all as well, and I have nobody on Ignore either.

:beer:

I have those I consider to be trolls on ignore and there they will stay. I only see what they post if someone quotes them
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Trump's slippage in the suburbs can be easily explained -  he was despised.   

You've beaten this horse to death.  Now tell us where the President's additional 11+ million votes came from.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I have those I consider to be trolls on ignore and there they will stay. I only see what they post if someone quotes them

Fully legitimate perspective, @Bigun!  I cleared the all names from my Iggy List the day I got the Forum Mod gig back in '16.  It's hard to Moderate if I can't see everybody's posts....
I will NOT comply.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
You've beaten this horse to death.  Now tell us where the President's additional 11+ million votes came from.

The same place that Biden's additional 18-plus million votes came from. - from an electorate galvanized by both the Dems and Trump uniting to make this election a referendum on Trump's wonderfulness or awfulness.

Looks like "awfulness" won in a landslide.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2020, 05:50:08 pm by Jazzhead »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The same place that Biden's additional 18-plus million votes came from. - from an electorate galvanized by both the Dems and Trump uniting to make this election a referendum on Trump's wonderfulness or awfulness.

Tell me counselor...what are the statistical odd of 190k ballots in one county coming in and all of them for one candidate and none for the other candidate?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline skeeter

Looks like there's an opportunity for similar awfulness in Georgia for the runoff election - over a million absentee ballots have been 'requested' so far. A record! And I'm sure the ballot harvesters and rat operatives with 'walking around' money will be out in force as they were last month.

I hope you are as willing to accept the 'will of the voters' then.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2020, 07:03:36 pm by skeeter »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Looks like there's an opportunity for similar awfulness in Georgia for the runoff election - over a million absentee ballots have been 'requested' so far. A record! And I'm sure the ballot harvesters and rat operatives with 'walking around' money will be out in force as they were last month.

I hope you are as willing to accept the 'will of the voters' then.

I expect he will.
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

I expect he will.
Maybe so. It will give him an opportunity to unload on whom he really considers his enemy.

Offline Hoodat

I was referring not to vote totals;  everyone knows that more people came out of the woodwork to vote than ever before.   I mean the percentage of the total vote.

You had stated previously that the support Trump had in 2016 simply vanished.  Now you are admitting that it didn't vanish at all, but actually increased.

As for more people coming out of the woodwork, allow me to point out that there is a huge difference between the number of voters casting ballots and the number of ballots received.  In Pennsylvania, there were over 700,000 more mail-in ballots included in the final tally than there were people requesting mail-in ballots.  So your premise that people rushed to the polls to cast their single vote for Biden just because they hated Trump is not only invalid, it is patently false.  In truth, you had a small number of people casting thousands of ballots each - both electronically, by mail, and by old fashioned ballot stuffing during the counting process, many cases of which are documented in sworn affidavits under penalty of law.  And I have yet to see anyone from Dominion, anyone from these counting centers who denied Republicans access, anyone carrying around unsecured thumb drives with votes stored inside, or any poll officer who allowed stacks of ballots from outside sources to be run through machines to swear an oath under penalty of perjury that everything was legal and above the table.

Not in the cities where supposedly all the fraud happened . 

<sigh>

Once again, the majority of the fraud took place in suburban counties like yours.  Your county alone (with more registered voters than people eligible to vote) saw a 70,000 vote increase for Biden over the next highest total of any candidate.  There is no correlating sign of support in existence.  No influx of campaign donations from small donors.  No grass roots movement like we saw for Obama (and even Hillary to some degree).  And definitely no audience at Biden campaign stops. Just a huge outlier in a half dozen battleground states resulting from ballot counting that occurred between midnight and 6 am the night after the election with no Republican election monitors present.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

There,  Biden's and Clinton's percentages were quite comparable (and  provide some of the best circumstantial evidence to me that no significant fraud occurred.)     Trump's slippage in the suburbs can be easily explained -  he was despised.   

@Jazzhead

Once again, you relying on a mathematic fallacy.  The winner is not decided by averaging the percentages of each county.  If that were the case, Republicans would have won every election over the past half century.

So let's look at some real numbers, shall we?  Take a look at Oakland County, Michigan.  In Oakland County, there are 19.6% more registered voters than there are people eligible to vote.  This alone screams fraud (as well as provides an excellent opportunity for it).  Fraud in Wayne County has been pretty well maxed out over the last dozen or so elections, so the fraudsters turned to the suburbs like your county and Oakland County.  Now of course you only want to look at the percentages.  In 2016, Clinton won the county 52-44%.  In 2020, Biden won it 56-42%.  But the real story is in the quantity of ballots counted.  A 5% difference doesn't sound like much.  But if you look at what really matters, the number of ballots counted, Biden received 109k more ballots than Hillary did four years ago.  In fact, it is by far more than any other Democrat has ever received there.

Biden campaigned in Michigan to empty crowds.  No one showed any enthusiasm for Biden.  No one turned out for his rallies.  No groundswell of support materialized.  No fundraising efforts at the grass roots level ever got off the ground.  Yet you would have me believe that in an election with zero enthusiasm for the Democrat candidate, the number of ballots cast increased from 343k to 434k?  Seriously.

Trump's slippage in the suburbs can be easily explained

Again, Trump didn't slip in the suburbs.  His numbers increased over 2016.  Everywhere.

-  he was despised.   

Did you not see the massive rallies that formed out of nowhere in any place Trump showed up?  Despised?  I have never seen any President loved as much since Reagan.  And even more people turned out for him this time than did four years ago.  Compare that with Biden.  As a VP, his numbers dropped from 2008 to 2012.  There wasn't even any enthusiasm for him in the Dem primaries.  The Party strategically organized scheduled withdrawals for each of the other candidates for the sole purpose of keeping it from Bernie Sanders.  Biden was the choice by default, not because voters liked him.  Yet you want us to believe that after 18 months of election apathy for candidate Biden, suddenly 80 million people turned out to vote for a man with dementia?  Really?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Again, Trump didn't slip in the suburbs.  His numbers increased over 2016.  Everywhere.

This is actually true. I think it's more explained with: "Trump motivated more people to vote for him compared to 2016, but he motivated way more people to vote against him."

Offline skeeter

This is actually true. I think it's more explained with: "Trump motivated more people to vote for him compared to 2016, but he motivated way more people to vote against him."

Ignoring all of the evidence for massive fraud by his opponents already amassed, have you asked yourself how it is possible Trump can motivate historically high numbers of people to vote for him at the same time he's motivating historically high numbers of people to vote against him?

And if it were possible, how can it be his fault?
« Last Edit: December 10, 2020, 08:40:38 pm by skeeter »

Offline Hoodat

You are confusing 'number of people who voted' with 'number of ballots cast'.

Besides, I was motivated to vote against Trump in 2016, but it didn't provide any incentive at all to vote for Hillary.  I voted for Castle.  Your premise is flawed.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Hitlery said it was who won the popular vote was who had the right to  be President.  This election the democrats proudly demand and insist that after election fraud is factored in as legitimate voting, the illegitimate votes magically became legitimate and gave the democrats the right to win the election.  Its amazing to see people for decades demand and insist that you can get conscience out of the morally depraved, degenerate democrats.  You really can get blood out of a turnip, oh yeah clueless ?  Decades later, i haven't seen it yet.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline skeeter

Hitlery said it was who won the popular vote was who had the right to  be President.  This election the democrats proudly demand and insist that after election fraud is factored in as legitimate voting, the illegitimate votes magically became legitimate and gave the democrats the right to win the election.  Its amazing to see people for decades demand and insist that you can get conscience out of the morally depraved, degenerate democrats.  You really can get blood out of a turnip, oh yeah clueless ?  Decades later, i haven't seen it yet.

No need to wonder why, after 250 years, the rats are so impressed with the popular vote all of a sudden. The way things are run now they will always have a + 1 vote advantage, in every race in the land, for ever and ever.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

Yes,  that's a better way of saying it.   I've never seen an election before where both parties were united in asking the voters to decide the exact same thing.   Trump - wonderful or awful?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Yes,  that's a better way of saying it.   I've never seen an election before where both parties were united in asking the voters to decide the exact same thing.   Trump - wonderful or awful?

What are the statistical odds of one county receiving over 190K ballots...and all of them going to one candidate and one candidate only?

What's your thoughts on counties that were counting more ballots than they have registered voters in that county?

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
What are the statistical odds of one county receiving over 190K ballots...and all of them going to one candidate and one candidate only?

What's your thoughts on counties that were counting more ballots than they have registered voters in that county?

The fact that a man who couldn't muster 20 for a campaign rally could sucker 80M to vote for him, seems a bit far fetched to me,
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The fact that a man who couldn't muster 20 for a campaign rally could sucker 80M to vote for him, seems a bit far fetched to me,

I didn't think it was possible but he campaigned even LESS than Hillary did.

There's no way in hell he legitimately got more votes than Trump.

Offline Hoodat

I didn't think it was possible but he campaigned even LESS than Hillary did.

There's no way in hell he legitimately got more votes than Trump.

Hillary also had a lot of young feminists out there (wo)manning the trenches to show support for their candidate.  Biden had none of that.   Zero.

Hillary 2016

Biden 2020

Even Baraq Obama and Bernie Sanders couldn't get people to turn out for Joe Biden.

Offline aligncare

This is just wrong. After a summer of BLM/Antifa riots and senseless lock downs while the democrats remained silent, the party knew it couldn’t win president or congress. So out of desperation they determined to steal the election rather than face four years of President Trump, angry and untroubled by political considerations, as he extracted some measure of justice on as many political foes as possible. It scared hell out of them.

It may or may not have been a top down coordinated conspiracy to cheat and steal; the democrat ranks are overflowing with like-minded, loosely constrained operatives and sociopaths at the ready. This operation was squarely in the democrats wheelhouse. They stole this election (for now, anyway).