Author Topic: Did You Notice Anything Ironic About That Tweet From John Brennan on Iran?  (Read 263 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Did You Notice Anything Ironic About That Tweet From John Brennan on Iran?
Matt Vespa

Posted: Nov 27, 2020 6:00 PM

It's a great day. The architect of Iran’s nuclear weapons program Mohsen Fahrizade is dead. He got shot up. The world is better off. Yet, the only people who appear to be upset are the Obama folks. Take a look at what former CIA Director John Brennan tweeted.

“This was a criminal act & highly reckless. It risks lethal retaliation & a new round of regional conflict. Iranian leaders would be wise to wait for the return of responsible American leadership on the global stage & to resist the urge to respond against perceived culprits.”

Uh, isn’t this a Logan Act violation? I mean, if we’re going by Michael Flynn rules, it is, and he should be arrested and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. That’s the irony about this tweet. It’s exactly what Flynn pretty much did which landed him in front of the crosshairs of the Obama administration in its final days. The man President Trump selected as his national security adviser merely had run-of-the-mill conversations with then-Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak after the 2016 election.

Glenn Greenwald who recently bolted from the publication he co-founded, The Intercept, over censorship concerns noted the peculiar ramifications of Brennan’s tweet.

“This, ironically, is exactly the message that Flynn gave to Russia during the 2016 transition — hey, guys, don’t get crazy with retaliation: wait until we’re in power shortly and things will be different. Maybe the FBI should investigate Brennan for Logan Act violations” he wrote.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2020/11/27/did-you-notice-anything-ironic-about-that-tweet-about-iran-from-john-brennan-n2580753
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online ironhorsedriver

Re: Did You Notice Anything Ironic About That Tweet From John Brennan on Iran?
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2020, 07:52:33 pm »
Nah, won't happen. You forget, he's a Democrat.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2020, 07:56:48 pm »
Nah, won't happen. You forget, he's a Democrat.

And a moslem.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2020, 08:00:01 pm »
Correct me but has anyone ever been convicted under the Logan act? Seems like is a dog with no bite.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2020, 08:00:49 pm by Wingnut »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2020, 08:14:14 pm »
Zeldin: Brennan, Others Upset About Iranian Scientist Fakhrizadeh’s Death Prefer to Approach Iran from Position of Weakness
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/11/28/zeldin-brennan-others-upset-about-iranian-scientist-fakhrizadehs-death-prefer-to-approach-iran-from-position-of-weakness/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DB

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2020, 09:08:59 pm »
Correct me but has anyone ever been convicted under the Logan act? Seems like is a dog with no bite.

It is unconstitutional...

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2020, 09:18:19 pm »
Isn't Iran the ones who chanted....DEATH TO ISRAEL,...DEATH TO AMERICA.   We should feel 'sorry'?  We should WANT them to improve their NUCLEAR PLANS?   I laugh.  Ha!

Brennen and obama were butt buddy's and Brennen is a muslim convert.