Author Topic: 'I Don't Call On Activists'; Kayleigh McEnany Obliterates Room Full Of Screaming Reporters [WATCH]  (Read 326 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Follow Clayton Keirns
Posted November 20, 2020 in Politics

Towards the end of her Friday press briefing, Kayleigh McEnany triggered a room full of screaming liberal journalists with a phrase that is spreading across Twitter like wildfire.

As she wrapped up her briefing, the reporters started literally screaming at her. In response, McEnany simply leaned into the microphone and said "I don't call on activists".

That simple phrase triggered even more unhinged screaming from them, and it was a thing of beauty.

Watch below:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

So you're telling me that reporters can literally shout and insult our Press Secretary, yet they claim to be "unbiased"?

Unbelievable.

https://trendingpolitics.com/i-don-t-call-on-activists-kayleigh-mcenany-obliterates-room-full-of-screaming-reporters-watch/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline HighlyEsteemedSir

Sometimes I wish they'd simply remove these left wing activists masquerading as journalists like Trump did with Jorge Ramos. 

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
The WH Press Corp has been out of line from day one.  I say purge half the room of the worst offenders that print or report the fake news.  Replace them with either unbiased media or conservative media.

Offline LilLamb

• Are we there yet?
They should make a list of rules of decorum and eject any "journalist" who doesn't follow them.
"When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat."  Ronald Reagan

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I would bet there is such rules, but since when do POS journalists adhere to rules?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
They should make a list of rules of decorum and eject any "journalist" who doesn't follow them.

I'm pretty sure a list exists, but the Press Activists never thought the rules applied to them. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: