Author Topic: Ernst: Trump lawyer claim that candidates pay to rig elections 'absolutely outrageous'  (Read 371 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ernst: Trump lawyer claim that candidates pay to rig elections 'absolutely outrageous'
By Jordain Carney - 11/19/20 06:27 PM EST

Sen. Joni Ernst (R-Iowa) said Thursday that baseless allegations from Sidney Powell, an attorney working with the Trump campaign, claiming that down-ballot candidates paid to rig elections are "offensive."

"To insinuate that Republican and Democratic candidates paid to throw off this election I think is absolutely outrageous, and I do take offense to that," Ernst said during an interview with Fox News Radio's Guy Benson.

Ernst was asked about comments Powell made earlier during a press conference where she alleged, without evidence, that "we have no idea how many Republican or Democratic candidates … paid to have the system rigged to work for them.”

Ernst, a member of GOP leadership who won reelection earlier this month, added that she believed the accusation was an "offensive comment."

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/526798-ernst-trump-lawyer-claim-that-candidates-pay-to-rig-elections-absolutely
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joni I seem to remember POTUS holding a rally in Iowa for your struggling campaign for US Senate..so STFU
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Joni E. and Theresa G were so much alike, it made it difficult to pick which to vote for.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
Joni I seem to remember POTUS holding a rally in Iowa for your struggling campaign for US Senate..so STFU
Exactly. She’s electorally safe so now she wants to run her mouth.

NEED a tweet from Don jr. telling that corn fed skank to pipe down.

I’ll bet you won’t hear Loeffler or Perdue offering any contradictory opinions about POTUS anytime soon.
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Exactly. She’s electorally safe so now she wants to run her mouth.

NEED a tweet from Don jr. telling that corn fed skank to pipe down.

I’ll bet you won’t hear Loeffler or Perdue offering any contradictory opinions about POTUS anytime soon.

And she is tremendously naive as well if she doesn't know Trump is exactly right about this!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Ernst isn't the first deep state-r to come out from behind the curtain and turn on the President. :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions