Author Topic: Stacey Abrams: ‘More Than 600,000’ Georgians Already Requested Mail Ballots for Runoff Election  (Read 3000 times)

Offline skeeter

Sure and you're right... But there are no piles of indictments getting served... no court challenges that are rising to challenge (at least not in the kind of numbers y'all believe...)

The only challenge left that could possibly bear fruit of that magnitude is the supposed seizure of Dominion servers over in Germany - And I don't even know if that's even true!

I am actually ON YOUR SIDE wrt this I WANT corruption exposed. But there has to be evidence. Not just hopped up internet blathering. Show me something that rises above the level of gossip.

A couple of very minor points.

The fact you yourself recognize it as corruption means you actually believe it is something more than 'hopped up internet blathering'.

Demanding we show you something tangible is silly and is unnecessarily provocative; none of us are involved in gathering evidence. We're also waiting to hear something admissible on court as well, just like you.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 09:45:44 pm by skeeter »

Online roamer_1

A couple of very minor points.

The fact you yourself recognize it as corruption means you actually believe it is something more than 'hopped up internet blathering'.

No, it's blathering. I DO believe that the election system is corrupt. And I believe it has been corrupt all the way along. As long as I have been aware of it. But that and a bucket of water will get you wet.

People here are spouting actual numbers now... 2.7m votes switched... w/o a whit of proof.
Some dork makes a youtube vid about how easy it is to break into voting machines, and everybody gets sucked right in... Every dumass meme card is shooting around the internet like sh*t through a goose. C'mon man.

You gotta know most of it is bullsh*t. Enough that I will happily call it ALL bullsh*t till there's some actual proof. IF there's proof, then hurray! But till there's proof, it's all sour grapes and hissy fits, and likely to stay that way.

Sorry. I know that's not the nicest tone.

Demanding we show you something tangible is silly and is unnecessarily provocative; none of us are involved in gathering evidence. We're also waiting to hear something admissible on court as well, just like you.

No, what is unnecessarily provocative is nurturing gossip. Waggin tongues piss me off. The stuff that's bandied around on here like it's God's own truth is an astonishment. Proof? Fine! I want to hear proof. But how the hell I'd even hear it over the cacophony of nonsense, I dunno.

Give me something with teeth and I will happily back the play. So far, that ain't coming. And the clock is running down.

Offline skeeter

No, it's blathering. I DO believe that the election system is corrupt. And I believe it has been corrupt all the way along. As long as I have been aware of it. But that and a bucket of water will get you wet.

People here are spouting actual numbers now... 2.7m votes switched... w/o a whit of proof.
Some dork makes a youtube vid about how easy it is to break into voting machines, and everybody gets sucked right in... Every dumass meme card is shooting around the internet like sh*t through a goose. C'mon man.

You gotta know most of it is bullsh*t. Enough that I will happily call it ALL bullsh*t till there's some actual proof. IF there's proof, then hurray! But till there's proof, it's all sour grapes and hissy fits, and likely to stay that way.

Sorry. I know that's not the nicest tone.

No, what is unnecessarily provocative is nurturing gossip. Waggin tongues piss me off. The stuff that's bandied around on here like it's God's own truth is an astonishment. Proof? Fine! I want to hear proof. But how the hell I'd even hear it over the cacophony of nonsense, I dunno.

Give me something with teeth and I will happily back the play. So far, that ain't coming. And the clock is running down.

Well, speculating based upon available info, in the absence of hard facts, is what people do on internet forums and shouldn't piss off anyone who chooses to hang out on one.

Online roamer_1

Well, speculating based upon available info, in the absence of hard facts, is what people do on internet forums and shouldn't piss off anyone who chooses to hang out on one.

I reckon that's right, and that's all it is, and all it will ever be... What happened to Dan Rather back in those heady years of actual internet sleuthing ain't even possible in this day and age.

Offline skeeter

I reckon that's right, and that's all it is, and all it will ever be... What happened to Dan Rather back in those heady years of actual internet sleuthing ain't even possible in this day and age.
Its still possible, but in the Dan Rather case a few years back there was still a scintilla of integrity in network news. Today no amount of evidence is sufficient for todays news media to call for a remedy, if doing so is destructive to their agenda.

In this particular case, and in spite of the mountain of circumstantial evidence, it may boil down to being impossible to ever settle the case of voter fraud in favor of Trump without the simple physical possession of the ballots, many of which are spoiled or probably long gone. I'm praying that is wrong, we'll see.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 10:32:01 pm by skeeter »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I like the way Turley put it:  It's like trying to guess how many jellybeans are in a jar, except the guesser is not allowed to see the jar.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I like the way Turley put it:  It's like trying to guess how many jellybeans are in a jar, except the guesser is not allowed to see the jar.
Fat Stacey could eat the whole jar of beans. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Straight from the jar.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Hoodat

Not very long ago, you were certain the difference would be made apparent by a simple recount, because of the 100s of thousands of votes that were switched electronically (which would not effect the physical ballots). Now your recount must be going the wrong way... because those 100s of thousands of electronically switched votes are not materializing...  :shrug:

That is because I wrongly assumed that pre-Dominion scans were going to be counted and not post-Dominion scans.  The vehicle for catching Dominion fraud is being bypassed.  I have no idea how the count is going.

Edit:  On second thought, I'm not sure any more.  Boxes of ballots with counts already included were given to counters to confirm.  The mail-in ballots were easy to decipher.  But the machine ballots were not.  It was explained to me today that the recount would not catch Dominion errors.  But I am not certain how.

@roamer_1 , we'll have to wait and see.  But it is clear that by design this recount process is set up to yield the same result as they did election night (+ the next 11 days)
« Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 11:36:30 pm by Hoodat »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline skeeter

Without unclenching her teeth.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Without unclenching her teeth.

If I was Mongo I'd knock that horses ass out. 

Online roamer_1

That is because I wrongly assumed that pre-Dominion scans were going to be counted and not post-Dominion scans.  The vehicle for catching Dominion fraud is being bypassed.  I have no idea how the count is going.

Edit:  On second thought, I'm not sure any more.  Boxes of ballots with counts already included were given to counters to confirm.  The mail-in ballots were easy to decipher.  But the machine ballots were not.  It was explained to me today that the recount would not catch Dominion errors.  But I am not certain how.

@roamer_1 , we'll have to wait and see.  But it is clear that by design this recount process is set up to yield the same result as they did election night (+ the next 11 days)

But post Dominion is what was posted on every news station and tabulating site. How are they getting around that when the ballot count is bound to be a hundred thousand shy? That can't play.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 11:41:02 pm by roamer_1 »

Online Hoodat

But post Dominion is what was posted on every news station and tabulating site. How are they getting around that when the ballot count is bound to be a hundred thousand shy? That can't play.

Again, I am not sure any more.  It makes no sense that Fulton county already had their recount completed Monday morning at 8 am.  Unless they simply reread the ballots into the same machines.

I was in Cobb Co.  Discrepancies in ballot counts were not being logged as long as the discrepancy was considered minor.  Counters were hand-counting ballots and then matching that number against a target number they were already provided.  A Republican Party official lied to my face about vote totals from last week.  And there was no audit.  At all.

Everyone there like me was in agreement that the process or show that we were watching would not by design uncover any discrepancies in results.  Both the governor and secretary of state have been caught with their hands in the cookie jar.  And the only way for them to gain any cover is for the recount to match the initial tab.

I hope I am wrong about this.  I really wanted a hand count to be a separate independent count from the machine voting count.  I would really like to know that the process can be trusted.  But from what I saw to day, that confirmation is questionable.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online roamer_1

I hope I am wrong about this.  I really wanted a hand count to be a separate independent count from the machine voting count.  I would really like to know that the process can be trusted.  But from what I saw to day, that confirmation is questionable.

I start different than you. I assume the vote is corrupt. And I toy with the idea of electronic flipping... But that means the paper trail would inherently show proof - Unless there is something I ain't thinking of.

So if that ain't there (which it sounds like it ain't in any great amount), then you're down to good ol fashioned ballot stuffing. And they been doing that since Hector was a pup.

... And not getting caught.  :whistle:

Online Wingnut

Can you beach a whale like fat Stacey.  Or just blow her fat fried chickin eating whale blubber ass up?

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline skeeter

Can you beach a whale like fat Stacey.  Or just blow her fat fried chickin eating whale blubber ass up?

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
I read what you wrote to the tune of ‘how do you solve a problem like maria’

Online Wingnut

I read what you wrote to the tune of ‘how do you solve a problem like maria’

...she is never late to a meal!

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Is anyone in Georgia enacting a grass roots effort to get GOP volunteers to write down and catalog  out of state plates at voting locations?

We need to get into the trenches of electoral warfare.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Hoodat

Is anyone in Georgia enacting a grass roots effort to get GOP volunteers to write down and catalog  out of state plates at voting locations?

It certainly isn't going to come from the GOP.  They are still assuring people that it won't be possible for Dems to win these two Senate runoffs while at the same time turning a blind eye to every single violation or irregularity that is being reported.  There is no plan to enforce signature checks on mail-in ballots (as required by law) for the January election.

I pointed out to the GOP representative at a recount location that one of the official ballot counters had Biden-Harris stickers all over her SUV.  No response.  I also reported that those entering tally sheet totals into the vote-counting software were not double checking the numbers (i.e. one person would vocally call out the number while the other entered it instead of both sets of eyes confirming number and entry).  Again, no response.  Only an assurance that it was not possible for the Dems to win in January.

People like me don't have a political party in Georgia.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
It certainly isn't going to come from the GOP.  They are still assuring people that it won't be possible for Dems to win these two Senate runoffs while at the same time turning a blind eye to every single violation or irregularity that is being reported.  There is no plan to enforce signature checks on mail-in ballots (as required by law) for the January election.

I pointed out to the GOP representative at a recount location that one of the official ballot counters had Biden-Harris stickers all over her SUV.  No response.  I also reported that those entering tally sheet totals into the vote-counting software were not double checking the numbers (i.e. one person would vocally call out the number while the other entered it instead of both sets of eyes confirming number and entry).  Again, no response.  Only an assurance that it was not possible for the Dems to win in January.

People like me don't have a political party in Georgia.

That's pretty disheartening.  Especially considering the national ramifications.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Not very long ago, you were certain the difference would be made apparent by a simple recount, because of the 100s of thousands of votes that were switched electronically (which would not effect the physical ballots). Now your recount must be going the wrong way... because those 100s of thousands of electronically switched votes are not materializing...  :shrug:
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,420304.new.html#new
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Victoria33

@Cyber Liberty
@roamer_1

Just heard 24 ballot fraud cases filed by Republicans, have failed; did not get past a judge. There was no info. on who actually filed these cases.

Offline libertybele

:shrug:

Fine. Now prove it. That's the problem.

Exactly correct.  They have to have overwhelming evidence .... and so far the Trump team/lawyers are coming up short and unable to do so.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty
@roamer_1

Just heard 24 ballot fraud cases filed by Republicans, have failed; did not get past a judge. There was no info. on who actually filed these cases.

I'm shocked corrupt Judges would cover for corrupt politicians.

:sarc:
I will NOT comply.