Author Topic: Lindsey Graham vows to donate mountain of cash to counter ‘tsunami of liberal money’ in critical Ga.  (Read 188 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lindsey Graham vows to donate mountain of cash to counter ‘tsunami of liberal money’ in critical Ga. Sen election
November 13, 2020 | Frieda Powers

U.S. Senator Lindsey Graham is taking action to deal with the “tsunami of liberal money” coming into Georgia ahead of two critical runoff elections.

The South Carolina Republican plans to donate one million dollars to the campaigns of two Georgia GOP incumbents who are set to face off against Democratic challengers after last week’s election failed to deliver 50% of the vote to any candidate. The fate of Republican Sens. David Perdue and Kelly Loeffler may determine the balance of power in the U.S. Senate as Republicans work to keep the majority.

Graham spoke about his monetary contribution to the Georgia campaigns on Thursday, telling Fox News that Democrats are pouring everything into the state in an effort to flip the seats and the Senate.

“I’m going to donate a million dollars to Senators Loeffler and Perdue from my campaign to make sure they have the resources to combat a tsunami of liberal money about to sink Georgia,” the Senate Judiciary Committee chairman told “Fox & Friends” on Thursday.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/11/13/lindsay-graham-vows-1-million-donation-to-oppose-tsunami-of-liberal-money-in-critical-ga-sen-election-995913
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
I'll just say, if the GOP allows a double repeat of "The Steal"  They will finish themselves off into a pile of flaccid steaming goo.

All stops need to be pulled off.  This is for all the marbles.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.