Author Topic: Ga. to complete election audit by next week amid fraud claims  (Read 119 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ga. to complete election audit by next week amid fraud claims
« on: November 13, 2020, 02:13:58 pm »
OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 5:48 PM PT – Thursday, November 12, 2020

Election officials in Georgia stated the hand recount process will be completed by next week.

In a news conference on Thursday, officials said they received numerous reports of voting irregularities that may have swayed the election. They stressed Joe Biden is currently leading President Trump by only 14,000 votes and stated that instances of fraud are possible.

Georgia officials also rejected Democrat accusations of political bias behind their decision to recount.

“Let me be perfectly clear on this,” Voting System Implementation Manager Gabriel Sterling said. “If it was 14,000 votes the other way, we would be doing the exact same thing.”

The recount in Georgia is widely expected to give President Trump 16 electoral votes as well as expose a rampant Democrat effort to manipulate the vote.

“We want to make sure this is a fair and transparent election,” Rep. Vernon Jones (D-Ga.) said. “More importantly, this is not just for Republicans but for Democrats as well.”

more
https://www.oann.com/ga-to-complete-election-audit-by-next-week-amid-fraud-claims/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Ga. to complete election audit by next week amid fraud claims
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2020, 02:27:33 pm »
 :crossed: :crossed: :crossed: :crossed:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien