Author Topic: Rep. Tlaib Says She ‘Won’t Be Silent’ After Clash With Centrist Democrats, As Progressives Circulate  (Read 635 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rep. Tlaib Says She ‘Won’t Be Silent’ After Clash With Centrist Democrats, As Progressives Circulate Memo Calling Them All ‘Racist’

Marlo Safi
Culture Reporter
November 11, 2020 12:03 AM ET

Democratic Michigan Rep. Rashida Tlaib criticized centrists for their apprehension toward supporting the Black Lives Matter movement and defunding the police after it appeared voters were not receptive to these messages, Politico reported.

After House Democrats lost several House seats, moderates blamed their liberal colleagues during a private conference call for touting far-left views that made it easy for Republicans to portray them all as radical leftists. Tlaib clashed with her colleagues, accusing them of only being interested in appealing to White people in the suburbs, according to the Washington Post. Tlaib said she refuses to be silent about her views, even if they may alienate voters.

Progressive groups also accused centrists of playing into Republicans’ “divide-and-conquer racism” in a post-election memo, according to Politico, and commended Tlaib for her outreach to communities of color.

“Despite an obvious preference by Democratic leadership to focus on the suburbs and former Republican voters rather than working-class communities of color, progressives like Stacey Abrams, Rep. Omar and Rep. Rashida Tlaib are showing us – through turnout results in their states and cities – where Democrats must invest to build the party,” the memo says.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/11/11/rashida-tlaib-democrats-silenced-house-defund-the-police/
« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 03:06:38 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Squeaky Spice opened her yap yesterday, Jihad Spice today.   Won't be long before Gaza and Woke Spice show up for a black tie affair.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Hoodat

Demons don't get along with each other.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LMAO

There’s going to be a battle in the Democratic Party in the next several years that’s going to be epic.

There are many Democrats who do understand that the squad’s  far left ideology does not sell to the general public. These House seats were held and gained by tying Democrat opponents to the squad and their policies.

Biden will be pulled in many directions. The GOP is the least of his worries. He’s going to have to fight with Democrats in his own party.

The Party  leader ship understands that these far left  views will not sell in a general election and in many states and swing districts.  That’s why they won’t nominate Bernie Sanders.

If the polls are correct, even those “communities of color” do  not want to defund and dismantle their police departments
« Last Edit: November 12, 2020, 02:08:22 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mountaineer

Squeaky Spice opened her yap yesterday, Jihad Spice today.   Won't be long before Gaza and Woke Spice show up for a black tie affair.
Now there's a fifth Spice Squad Girl, Cori Bush from the Missouri 1st congressional district, BLM's official representative to Congress.  *****rollingeyes***** I wonder if they'll form a basketball team.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
There’s going to be a battle in the Democratic Party in the next several years that’s going to be epic.

There are many Democrats who do understand that the squad’s  far left ideology does not sell to the general public. These House seats were held and gained by tying Democrat opponents to the squad and their policies.

Biden will be pulled in many directions. The GOP is the least of his worries. He’s going to have to fight with Democrats in his own party.

The Party  leader ship understands that these far left  views will not sell in a general election and in many states and swing districts.  That’s why they won’t nominate Bernie Sanders.

If the polls are correct, even those “communities of color” do  not want to defund and dismantle their police departments

The Dems you describe had better "man up" and start defying their Commie leadership, beginning with Pelosi and Schumer.  Otherwise, they will share the blame when the whole country goes belly-up.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online mountaineer

The Dems you describe had better "man up" and start defying their Commie leadership, beginning with Pelosi and Schumer.  Otherwise, they will share the blame when the whole country goes belly-up.
That's probably why you hear little squeaks from Joe Manchin, pretending not to be on board with the Marxist agenda of his party. It will pass. He has no more spine than a pepperoni roll (WV reference  :laugh:).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Now there's a fifth Spice Squad Girl, Cori Bush from the Missouri 1st congressional district, BLM's official representative to Congress.  *****rollingeyes***** I wonder if they'll form a basketball team.

So the new girl is what, "Riot Spice".

Online Hoodat

The knives are out for Leon Trotsky.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So the new girl is what, "Riot Spice".

That loud clanging sound we hear is the sound of a new phrase being coined:  "Riot Spice."  LMAO!
I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

That loud clanging sound we hear is the sound of a new phrase being coined:  "Riot Spice."  LMAO!

"Peaceful Protest Spice"  Didn't accurately depict her true colors.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Cyber wrote:
"The Dems you describe had better "man up" and start defying their Commie leadership, beginning with Pelosi and Schumer."

Not a chance.
They'll go along with what the leftists/communists want.
If they refuse, they'll be purged.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Cyber wrote:
"The Dems you describe had better "man up" and start defying their Commie leadership, beginning with Pelosi and Schumer."

Not a chance.
They'll go along with what the leftists/communists want.
If they refuse, they'll be purged.

Correct.
I will NOT comply.

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
At least, "The Squad" is sincere in their conviction.

I can tolerate them much more than the Maxine Walters, Sheila Jackson-Lees, Frederica Wilsons, etc. Crony, self-serving, poverty-enriched wizened relics who are more interested in dressing in garish church-going clothes than speaking truth to power and fomenting real change in their districts.
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline HighlyEsteemedSir

I say the entire Democrat party is hard left and radical.  There's no such thing as a "moderate" Democrat, just a radical leftest masquerading as one.  All but three voted for impeachment in the house and had their been sufficient numbers in the Senate, the president would have no doubt been removed. 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
At least, "The Squad" is sincere in their conviction.

I can tolerate them much more than the Maxine Walters, Sheila Jackson-Lees, Frederica Wilsons, etc. Crony, self-serving, poverty-enriched wizened relics who are more interested in dressing in garish church-going clothes than speaking truth to power and fomenting real change in their districts.

You are better than me.  I can't tolerate the lot of them. :whistle:
I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

You are better than me.  I can't tolerate the lot of them. :whistle:

He leans commie so that is why he identifies with the 5 Spice commies.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
He leans commie so that is why he identifies with the 5 Spice commies.

LOL.  No, he doesn't.
I will NOT comply.