Author Topic: Donald Trump Jr: “Declassify Everything”…  (Read 402 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donald Trump Jr: “Declassify Everything”…
« on: November 09, 2020, 04:01:50 pm »
Donald Trump Jr: “Declassify Everything”…
Posted on November 8, 2020   by sundance

Amid all of the election ramifications and discussions, Donald Trump Jr. outlined a thought today that has likely been on the mind of many, myself included.

I have spent a great deal of time thinking about this since the media began their insufferable onslaught and “president-elect Biden” narrative.  The time has long past for President Trump to fully demand his executive cabinet members declassify the evidence outlining intrusive government surveillance upon not only himself, but all Americans.

CTH has a rather unique perspective on the declassification angle. This conversation has traveled with me for over two years as I have talked to people inside the machinery. Ultimately the discussion ends around something like this:

Is the DC political surveillance state, and all of the ramifications within that reality, so fundamentally corrupt and against our nation’s interests, that no entity dare expose the scope and depth of it?  And ultimately… is it the preservation of institutions that is causing so many disconnected outcomes from evidence intentionally downplayed?

more
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/11/08/donald-trump-jr-declassify-everything/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Donald Trump Jr: “Declassify Everything”…
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2020, 04:08:53 pm »
When all else fails, scorched earth will do!!!!!!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2020, 04:10:09 pm »
When all else fails, scorched earth will do!!!!!!

I say DO IT!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2020, 04:11:56 pm »
I say DO IT!

Yep...if we can't drain the swamp, might as well blow it up.... 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2020, 04:51:04 pm »
Yep...if we can't drain the swamp, might as well blow it up....

:amen:
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline dancer

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2020, 08:21:20 am »
Bring it, 17!