Author Topic: Why Doesn’t It Feel Like Biden is Winning?  (Read 3283 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Why Doesn’t It Feel Like Biden is Winning?
« Reply #50 on: October 09, 2020, 09:23:46 pm »
I assume you are referring to the poster to whom I was replying?

LOL.  I had an "Ernestine" flash back when I read the above my brother. 

"Have I reached the party to whom I am speaking"?.......

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #51 on: October 09, 2020, 09:23:57 pm »
Hi.  I am here.  888high58888.  I thought you all needed a break from me.  lol.  I am surprised I was 'missed'.  THANK YOU.   
I did have company from out of town, too.
888high58888

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #52 on: October 09, 2020, 09:24:43 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

Thanks! I looked and couldn't find her. Must have done something wrong.

Hi, Pete.  Good to see you.  I am ok.  I did have a fall in JULY.  ROPE broke on garage pull, and I went backwards on my back.  Head hit, butt break, all sore all over.  STILL HERE....to aggravate everyone.  lol.  :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #53 on: October 09, 2020, 09:28:09 pm »
LOL.  I had an "Ernestine" flash back when I read the above my brother. 

"Have I reached the party to whom I am speaking"?.......

:beer: 

Good to see you back, as I knew you would be!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #54 on: October 09, 2020, 09:28:15 pm »
Me too.  Like a festering hemorrhoid.

You don't bother me at all.  I put you on ignore.  DO THE SAME TO ME.  Easy.  All that means is, I speak too much truth for you and YOU want to be BELLE OF THE BALL.... envy. 

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #55 on: October 09, 2020, 09:32:23 pm »

NO.  Never.  I don't use any sock as an account either.  WHY?  Wing, you have a need to try & discredit me.  Get a grip on your envy.

LA- Don't let the Babylon Bee get a hold of your posting history.  I enjoy your candor, and I know you aren't from this country.  Kind of like a Trump supporting Borat....  I Love it. 

« Last Edit: October 09, 2020, 09:35:19 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #56 on: October 09, 2020, 10:45:31 pm »
What's a "Biden"?

There used to be a retard named Biden running for President a while back,but he seems to have dropped out of the race.

Maybe somebody should check the homeless shelters and see if he is safe?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #57 on: October 09, 2020, 11:51:21 pm »
-----------------------------------
Victoria, an opinion.
Biden is far ahead and headed for a landslide; for a direct and simple reason.
He has, in effect, withdrawn from the campaign and ceded the stage to Trump; yet why???
Because his advisors recognized long ago that Trump is his own mortal enemy.
He has been a preening and strutting narcissist since the womb (as his Mother well knew)
and has exhausted his welcome w/the plain people of our nation.
"and has exhausted his welcome w/the plain people of our nation."

I'll bet that's not a small number. It's utterly exhausting and exasperating to support Trump despite agreeing with much of his agenda.
It's no contest compared to Biden's commie/anti-American agenda.
Unfortunately, many people in the middle, not into politics like people on this forum, only see or hear the bragging narcissist who says nasty things about everybody including ankle-biters who can't really hurt him.
The numbers of those people are probably in the millions. They're not really communists, but they just want the aggravation of Trump gone.
Biden is just as big of a jerk as Trump, but undoubtedly he'll be a lot quieter.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #58 on: October 10, 2020, 01:27:59 am »
Yet I see Trump bumper stickers,hats,and yard signs wherever,and I have seen a total of 3 Biden decals on cars,1 from out of state,and the other two being driven by blacks.

The one Biden yard sign I have seen is in the yard of a lesbian couple up the road,and both of their neighbors on both sides have put up Trump signs maybe 3 times as large.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #59 on: October 10, 2020, 01:30:47 am »

I'll bet that's not a small number. It's utterly exhausting and exasperating to support Trump despite agreeing with much of his agenda.
It's no contest compared to Biden's commie/anti-American agenda.
Unfortunately, many people in the middle, not into politics like people on this forum, only see or hear the bragging narcissist who says nasty things about everybody including ankle-biters who can't really hurt him.
The numbers of those people are probably in the millions. They're not really communists, but they just want the aggravation of Trump gone.
Biden is just as big of a jerk as Trump, but undoubtedly he'll be a lot quieter.
Granted there are a great many shallow thinkers in this nation. Like his policies but hate his style? Vote for the commie. Makes sense to me. /s

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #60 on: October 10, 2020, 01:36:59 am »
Granted there are a great many shallow thinkers in this nation. Like his policies but hate his style? Vote for the commie. Makes sense to me. /s

@skeeter

Amazing how shallow some people that pass as adults can be,ain't it?

Offline skeeter

« Reply #61 on: October 10, 2020, 01:42:16 am »
@skeeter

Amazing how shallow some people that pass as adults can be,ain't it?

Yes it is. We're standing on the brink because of it.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #62 on: October 10, 2020, 01:45:21 am »
I'll bet that's not a small number. It's utterly exhausting and exasperating to support Trump despite agreeing with much of his agenda. It's no contest compared to Biden's commie/anti-American agenda.
Unfortunately, many people in the middle, not into politics like people on this forum, only see or hear the bragging narcissist who says nasty things about everybody including ankle-biters who can't really hurt him. The numbers of those people are probably in the millions.
They're not really communists, but they just want the aggravation of Trump gone.
----------------------------
Intuitive and reflective, as one is a buffoon and the other a clown.
Franklin's wisdom was never more salient;
"We gave you a Republic, if you can keep it !"

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #63 on: October 10, 2020, 03:08:23 am »
----------------------------
Intuitive and reflective, as one is a buffoon and the other a clown.
Franklin's wisdom was never more salient;
"We gave you a Republic, if you can keep it !"

@Absalom

Hard to preserve a Republic,with all the "Miss Manners",some of them male,running around having hissy-fits and fainting from "the vapors".

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #64 on: October 10, 2020, 05:08:14 am »
-----------------------------
Respectfully, your comment is very fair.
For me, Time measures Truth and weeds out
Untruth because Man must face reality to survive.
That assumes those educated by those who would bury their misdeeds know a weed when they see one.

History is cyclical, and repeats because the flawed data from the victors in conflict leads to the next conflict.

The victors write the 'history' "The victor will always be the judge, the vanquished the accused, and history is often sanitized for the promotion of the righteousness of the victor's cause, as a matter of retrospect.

Give that a couple of generations, and the material to the contrary fades into oblivion as those survivors who remember are eliminated by time or happenstance, and their memoirs are either suppressed or lost or simply never written to avoid the backlash from those educated to believe they were evil and without justification.

Reading oversimplified or even modern accounts of the past viewed through the lens of current politics and 'social theory' is like watching 5 minute cartoon about the Civil War and pretending to understand the reasons for and results of that conflict.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #65 on: October 10, 2020, 05:45:13 am »
That assumes those educated by those who would bury their misdeeds know a weed when they see one.

History is cyclical, and repeats because the flawed data from the victors in conflict leads to the next conflict.

The victors write the 'history' "The victor will always be the judge, the vanquished the accused, and history is often sanitized for the promotion of the righteousness of the victor's cause, as a matter of retrospect.

Give that a couple of generations, and the material to the contrary fades into oblivion as those survivors who remember are eliminated by time or happenstance, and their memoirs are either suppressed or lost or simply never written to avoid the backlash from those educated to believe they were evil and without justification.

Reading oversimplified or even modern accounts of the past viewed through the lens of current politics and 'social theory' is like watching 5 minute cartoon about the Civil War and pretending to understand the reasons for and results of that conflict.

Excellent!  @Smokin Joe

Even better the 2nd time I read it!    :patriot:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald