Author Topic: Are Americans Tired of Being Called ‘Racist’ Yet?  (Read 549 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Are Americans Tired of Being Called ‘Racist’ Yet?

Michelle Obama makes her “closing argument” for Biden.

by Robert Stacy McCain
October 8, 2020, 12:18 AM

What is “racism,” and why do Democrats so relentlessly accuse Americans of it? It is necessary to put scare-quotes around “racism” nowadays, because the word has been quite nearly stripped of meaning by its constant overuse as a political epithet. Depending on the context, sometimes “racist” is merely a synonym for white person (which seems to be the message of Robin DiAngelo and other proponents of Critical Race Theory), but during election season in the United States, it seems that “racist” is synonymous with Republican.

It is this purely partisan definition of “racist” that former First Lady Michelle Obama demonstrated this week in a remarkable 26-minute video campaign ad for Joe Biden. Mrs. Obama heaped praise on the Black Lives Matter (BLM) movement as “an overwhelmingly peaceful movement for racial solidarity.” In fact, BLM is an avowedly Marxist revolutionary organization that has inspired the murder of police officers and incited violent riots nationwide. Of course, anyone who points out this fact is immediately subject to denunciation as a “racist,” and the purpose of Mrs. Obama’s video was to point the finger at President Trump. By criticizing BLM’s organized spree of vandalism, looting and arson, Trump was “stoking fears about black and brown Americans,” Mrs. Obama earnestly declared:

Only a tiny fraction of demonstrations have had any violence at all. So what the president is doing is, once again, patently false. It’s morally wrong and yes, it is racist, but that doesn’t mean it won’t work…. Racism, fear, division, these are powerful weapons and they can destroy this nation if we don’t deal with them head on.

more
https://spectator.org/michelle-obama-racist-joe-biden/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline yodaspock

Re: Are Americans Tired of Being Called ‘Racist’ Yet?
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2020, 02:55:04 pm »
The leftists killed the word Racist it now means:
Racist means anything or anyone the leftist don't like!
White Supremacy means self interest
Systemic Racism means systematic dislike of any thing and anyone the leftists don't like
Racial Extortion means using fake accusations of racist behavior that no longer exist in society to extort or degrade others.   
 Dog whistle = Perceive slight ( that was not really included words spoke)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2020, 03:47:24 pm »
The leftists killed the word Racist it now means:
Racist means anything or anyone the leftist don't like!
White Supremacy means self interest
Systemic Racism means systematic dislike of any thing and anyone the leftists don't like
Racial Extortion means using fake accusations of racist behavior that no longer exist in society to extort or degrade others.   
 Dog whistle = Perceive slight ( that was not really included words spoke)

Pretty much sums it up in a nut shell.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2020, 05:32:37 pm »
If Republicans use Racist dog whistles, why is it that only the Democrats seem to hear them?

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2020, 10:30:16 pm »
"Racist" has become to the American communists, as was "counterrevolutionary" to the Soviet communists.

That is, it will be used as a permanent bludgeon by which to attack the enemies of The Party.

And what better tool to use against whites, who the leftist/democrat-communists now align against...?

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2020, 10:53:58 am »
The idiocracy that we now live with has set back people of color 50 years or more.  You call people racist often enough, I think there are enough people out there that would say 'you think you know racism, just watch from the outside.  The job opportunities just dried up like the savannah in Africa going through the dry spell part of the year.

The old expression of never bite the hand that feeds you has been forgotten, but people will see for real exactly what it meant.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2020, 11:00:07 pm »
Question:
"Are Americans Tired of Being Called ‘Racist’ Yet?"

It doesn't matter if white Americans are growing "tired" of it.
It's gonna get worse.
If the democrat-communists win, it's gonna get A LOT worse.

As I mentioned above, the democrat-communists will make "racist" the hammer with which they will persecute and destroy their "enemies".

And in post-Trump America, the "enemies" of the democrat-communists will increasingly become "white racists" (who are by nature, "white supremacists", as well).

I'd like to think that the traditional-minded Euro-Americans will take only so much of this before openly fighting back (and by that, I mean with weapons), but I'm not optimistic about that. Look at the "citizen response" to what are becoming attacks on non-inner-city residential areas (such as in Wauwatosa a day or so ago). There is none, really.

And those who dared to fight back are promptly arrested and face charges, while rioters, looters and arsonists walk out of jail free. This isn't going to get better, for this is a "part of the plan".

Tired of bein' called "racis'"?
You ain't seen nuthin' yet.
Tough times ahead.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2020, 11:05:49 pm by Fishrrman »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2020, 11:14:42 pm »
I lived thru Affirmative Action in the 70s 80s and later. but all of that turned me away from their movement.

Think Ward Conerly.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2020, 09:15:16 am »
Never gave it much thought until I was called one. I was raised to treat everyone with decency and respect until they earned otherwise. Well, call me a "racist" (based on the color of MY skin) and you've earned otherwise.

I have met three kinds of people in my life. Good folks, assh*les, and people I don't know well enough to tell.
They come in all sizes, shapes, and colors.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2020, 09:16:19 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis