Author Topic: The Morning Briefing: Barack Obama Is the Inspiration for BLM's Cop Assassination Attempts  (Read 82 times)

rangerrebew

The Morning Briefing: Barack Obama Is the Inspiration for BLM's Cop Assassination Attempts
By Stephen Kruiser Sep 14, 2020 6:34 AM EST
Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department via AP
Barack Obama’s Cop-Hating Ways Are Putting Lives At Risk

We begin another week here at the Kruiser Morning Briefing my friends, and I thank you for being along for the ride. I hope your Monday isn’t being too Monday-ish.

As you may or may not have noticed, I’ve recently been referring to the civil unrest in the United States of America as the “Barack Obama Legacy Riots.” Sure, I’m flippant and sarcastic about a lot of things, but this one is a little more serious.

Barack Obama is the beating heart of the Black Lives Matter movement. Obama’s embrace of the false narrative about Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri helped birth BLM.

Obama began throwing law enforcement under the bus in the first year of his presidency when he blamed Cambridge police for a confrontation with a Harvard professor despite — as he admitted himself — having not seen all the facts.

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2020/09/14/the-morning-briefing-barack-obama-is-the-inspiration-for-blms-cop-assassination-attempts-n925590