Author Topic: Michelle Obama Talks Ups and Downs of Marriage: ‘There Were Times That I Wanted to Push Barack Out o  (Read 553 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hannah Bleau 7 Sep 2020

Former first lady Michelle Obama discussed her marriage to former President Barack Obama and offered advice to younger couples during a recent episode of The Michelle Obama Podcast, explaining that she has, at times, wanted to “push Barack out of the window.”

With her 28th wedding anniversary just weeks away, the former first lady offered some romantic advice on a recent episode of her Spotify podcast, harping on the realities of marriage and the importance of working through hard times alongside episode guest Conan O’Brien:

“There were times that I wanted to push Barack out of the window. And I say that because it’s like, you’ve got to know the feelings will be intense. But that doesn’t mean you quit,” Obama said. “And these periods can last a long time. They can last years.”

more
https://www.instagram.com/michelleobama/?utm_source=ig_embed
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Who admits things like this? Notice she didn't say anything about pushing him out of the bed. He was in another room with Reggie, I suspect.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Why are we hearing so much from Mrs. O lately.....hmmmmm?
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline rustynail

Why are we hearing so much from Mrs. O lately..

www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0HLAKm1_1Q

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
LOL...Mighty Mouse
Support the USO

Offline dfwgator

“There were times that I wanted to push Barack out of the window.

That makes two of us.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
28 years of marriage.  O'bozo must be praying for the end of time
So he can end his time with the Wookie!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online roamer_1

That makes two of us.

See? Now there's something where the left and the right can work together.  :laugh:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"Defenestrate" was always one of my favorite words.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
28 years of marriage.  O'bozo must be praying for the end of time
So he can end his time with the Wookie!

Nah ... he enjoys every minute with him!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Why are we hearing so much from Mrs. O lately..

www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0HLAKm1_1Q

My hunch is that when Biden steps down, Harris will select Ms. O as her VP.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline skeeter

See? Now there's something where the left and the right can work together.  :laugh:

There were times I wanted her to push him out the window as well. Like that time from 2008 through 2016.

Online roamer_1

There were times I wanted her to push him out the window as well. Like that time from 2008 through 2016.

What a coincidence! Me too!  :laugh:

Offline verga

What a coincidence! Me too!  :laugh:
MIght as well make it a walk on Triple.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.