Author Topic: Anti-Trump group calls for nationwide protests in 23 cities  (Read 667 times)

Offline EdinVA

Anti-Trump group calls for nationwide protests in 23 cities
« on: September 05, 2020, 08:08:19 pm »
"On September 5th, we must make a LIVING DECLARATION to the world that we are uniting, we are organizing, we are determined, we are preparing to struggle with all we’ve got, starting now and not stopping until the Trump/Pence regime is driven from power and its fascist program brought to a halt,” the group said in a statement.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/anti-trump-fascism-nationwide-protests-in-23-cities

Online DB

Re: Anti-Trump group calls for nationwide protests in 23 cities
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2020, 08:20:21 pm »

These morons don't even know what the word fascist means.

They are the fascists trying to bully people by physical force to get what they want.

F'm all.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2020, 09:10:03 pm »

What a bunch of USEFUL IDIOTS....promoting COMMUNISM....WWW.MAGAPILL.COM.  Everything done, for the GOOD OF AMERICA.  I blame JFK..who wanted this act put in by LBJ & Teddy.  It ruined America.  Hart/celler act 1965.  Just because these peoples feet hit American soil, does NOT make them Americans.  Most are mental.  No assimilation and now, want the same crap, they left their original country, FOR.  See, the insanity?   

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2020, 09:11:30 pm »
These morons don't even know what the word fascist means.

They are the fascists trying to bully people by physical force to get what they want.

F'm all.

:thumbsup:

Offline LegalAmerican

Offline LMAO

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2020, 11:18:56 pm »
Will anyone notice them? They'll just get blended in with their fellow travelers rioting and looting in these cities
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2020, 11:54:12 pm »
The amusing thing is the only rational explanation for Antifa's behavior is that they are a false-flag operation actually working to re-elect Trump.  They have no realistic hope of accomplishing their stated goals by their chosen means, and the main effect of their activities is to cause voters who are on the fence to move right.  The more extreme their actions, the stronger the objectively pro-Trump effect.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Online DB

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2020, 01:12:43 am »
The amusing thing is the only rational explanation for Antifa's behavior is that they are a false-flag operation actually working to re-elect Trump.  They have no realistic hope of accomplishing their stated goals by their chosen means, and the main effect of their activities is to cause voters who are on the fence to move right.  The more extreme their actions, the stronger the objectively pro-Trump effect.

Leftests aren't know for being particularly bright. This is just another leftest tantrum. They are slaves to their misguided emotions.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2020, 07:48:36 am »
Leftests aren't know for being particularly bright. This is just another leftest tantrum. They are slaves to their misguided emotions.
They are the prisoners of their own dogma. Ideologues and demagogues have their egos tied intimately into their beliefs, and to abandon them would be to invalidate their feelings, something they could not bear.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline verga

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2020, 12:28:14 pm »
What a bunch of USEFUL IDIOTS....promoting COMMUNISM....WWW.MAGAPILL.COM.  Everything done, for the GOOD OF AMERICA.  I blame JFK..who wanted this act put in by LBJ & Teddy.  It ruined America.  Hart/celler act 1965.  Just because these peoples feet hit American soil, does NOT make them Americans.  Most are mental.  No assimilation and now, want the same crap, they left their original country, FOR.  See, the insanity?   

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
My great Grandparents emigrated from Sicily in the Early 1900's. My grandmother did not want to learn English. Her father told her in no uncertain terms that it was a privilege to live here and that she would indeed learn English and be happy about it. Great Grandpa was not an imposing figure. He stood about 5ft tall and weighed maybe 140 pounds soaking wet. He came to America with nothing but he clothes on his back. When he passed away he owned half a city block in Buffalo NY. He had raised 2 sons and 3 daughters. He owned a grocery store that managed to not only stay open but thrive during the depression. None of his kids ever went without food or shoes. He was one of the kindest people in the world. I miss him.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2020, 12:50:30 pm »

Agree. I hope Trump is putting these folks on his Christmas card list.