Author Topic: Politico Blames Donald Trump for BLM’s Cratering Approval Numbers, Not All the Riots  (Read 218 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Nolte 4 Sep 2020

The far-left Politico is blaming Black Lives Matter’s cratering approval ratings on President Donald Trump and not on, you know, all the riots and terrorism.

It’s also a breathtakingly stupid piece of concern-trolling. Gee, Trump really should stop criticizing Black Lives Matter if he wants to win the election. These attacks are, like, really backfiring.

As you know, I’m dedicated to stopping the spread of fake news, so I won’t link this nonsense, but I am happy to point and laugh.

Here are a couple of examples:

President Donald Trump has spent weeks attacking the Black Lives Matter movement, and it’s moving the polls — though not necessarily in a way that boosts his electoral chances.

[…]

Trump’s recent emphasis on the protests in cities like Kenosha and Portland, Ore., isn’t exactly to his political benefit. Despite Trump’s attempts to cast himself as the law-and-order candidate since George Floyd’s killing in May, the POLITICO/Morning Consult poll shows more voters trust former Vice President Joe Biden over Trump to handle public safety, 47 percent to 39 percent.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2020/09/04/nolte-politico-blames-donald-trump-blms-cratering-approval-numbers-not-all-riots/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34