Author Topic: NFL Commish Roger Goodell Wishes He’d Have ‘Listened Earlier’ to Colin Kaepernick  (Read 516 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Warner Todd Huston 24 Aug 2020

In a weekend interview, NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell exclaimed that he believes that anthem protests are “not about the flag” and wishes he had “listed” to Colin Kaepernick earlier.

Goodell issued his lamentations on FS1 host Emmanuel Acho’s YouTube series, “Uncomfortable Conversations with a Black Man,” on Sunday.

Acho brought up Goodell’s admission in June that the league badly handled the national anthem protests starting in 2016 when Kaepernick first began his protests.

In June, Goodell said it was “wrong for not listening to NFL players earlier and encourage all to speak out and peacefully protest.”

But Acho pointed out that Goodell did not specifically mention Kaepernick in that June “apology,” and he wondered if the commissioner had anything to add to that apology now.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2020/08/24/nfl-commish-roger-goodell-wishes-hed-have-listened-earlier-to-colin-kaepernick/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline berdie

Goodell is a weasel. He sees his kingdom going down in flames and tries to mealy mouth and back peddle his way out of financial ruin. The owners appear to be acquiescent.

I quit watching these bunch of thugs about 3 years ago because of this and don't intend to go back.

Hey guys...you all make bundle coos of money. Buy yourselves prime time air time and air your grievances. Join with the BB players (and even soccer players now) and ya'll can do a grievance weekly. Until that happens...I won't take them seriously. Much like the singers/musical groups, just shut up and sing/play.

Yes...I'm annoyed, lol. :laugh:

Offline dfwgator

I'm not impressed, Roger, with your commitment to the cause.

I'll be impressed if you give up your job to a black guy.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Judging by the old saying, "What you don't know can't hurt you," Goodell is practically invulnerable. The guy is as useful as a back pocket on a T shirt
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I wish you'd have listened to him back then, too!  Then NOBODY would be watching your bread and circuses.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: