Author Topic: Our Dystopian Future under Biden/Harris  (Read 105 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Our Dystopian Future under Biden/Harris
« on: August 22, 2020, 01:53:20 pm »
August 22, 2020
Our Dystopian Future under Biden/Harris
By John Foley

"I am gross and perverted.
I'm obsessed 'n deranged
I have existed for years
But very little had changed

I am the tool of the Government
And industry too
For I am destined to rule
And regulate you

I am the best you can get
Have you guessed me yet?
I am the slime oozin' out
From your TV set…”

The above is from the Frank Zappa 1974 song, “I’m the Slime.”  Yet another example from the past warning us of a dystopian future that is now upon us if we don’t defend ourselves.

In his DNC speech, Bernie Sanders closes his first paragraph with this: “…in the midst of all this we have a president who is not only incapable of addressing these crises but is leading us down the path of authoritarianism.”  Does Sanders realize that in the first 24 months of their respective presidencies President Trump issued 36.6% fewer regulations compared to President Obama? How about the 2017 tax cut passed by Congress that by put more of our hard-earned dollars in our pocket?  Is empowering the individual “authoritarianism”?  “I may be vile and pernicious” seems to be an apt description of the Democratic 2020 platform.

Apart from the misinformation emanating from Bernie Sanders, what else could Frank Zappa have to do with our times?  If it isn’t obvious, some of the lowlights in the Biden/Harris campaign are a desire to control energy (Green New Deal/equitable clean energy future), healthcare (Medicare for all), education and guns (Biden plan to end gun violence).  Should the Biden/Harris team get elected, they will be destined to rule and regulate you.  Visit joebiden.com to read all of the delicious things that they say.

Let’s focus on healthcare, energy, guns, and education.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/08/our_dystopian_future_under_bidenharris.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34